Art: my 1st concept art works ..
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: my 1st concept art works ..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face my 1st concept art works ..

this is my concept art class project.. and also is my 1st concept art tat i did in my life ~~!! :-P haha... C&C is welcome .. helps me to improve more pls ~~!! .. and thank you very much ..

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face

hey there,

most of your elements have "fuzzy" soft edges, thats only beneficial to send something either back in spacial plane or to lessen the importance of something in order prioritize something else. Things that you want us to focus on, should be a little bit sharper than what your giving us. it'll help the eye focus, it how we naturally see things- eveything is never in focus,and everything is never blurry ( i guess if u squint, yes).
    Clean up ur colors a lil bit more too, you'll be more confident with that kinda stuff with every piece, it really recycles.

keep it up
    like the the composition on that last one....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi~!!

sorry this couple of months has happened a lot of things and when i came back i have no idea where to find my post after tat.. :-P .. but now finally i figure out how to and thanks for you comments~~!!

ya i keep wonder how to make it look more good.. i did ask lecturers for help tat time (well almost a year when still studying) but they couldnt help, maybe too many students come after them so .. anyway, i'll keep it up~~!!

thank you very much~~!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.