Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey there, I am new here so I am not even sure I am leaving this in the right box anyway, I love your sketchbook, its really really nice. I bet you have been drawing a long time.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Nice concepts, am really liking the latest ones you're trying hard brushes on. And first 3 Ch from first post, dynamic and expressive.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 907 Posts
    sweeeet asss update dude, I keep checking back thinking you updated since this one but nooooo everyone just loves it so much it gets bumped haha. Can't wait to see more, love your work
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks

The Armour of The Gods and other heavy machineries

Chromosome - thanks for the cool definition
    Teeth - don't, just keep it somewhere and move forward, I still keep my old ugly stuff ;P, oh shit, even thers some on the first page
    Artguy - right, I'm doing what I can, thanks
    atmos - well, you know me I just like pretending to be serious, I mean I'm serious, I mean it or at least I'm trying
    mitrandil20, Newbs - thank you two
    Scarly - not so long, not long enough, and not often enough, maybe no more than 4-5 years since I started to take it seriously, but with the lack of real education and serious practice, it's been a slow development...but it's getting better and more serious
    blacky - well it's more or less the same chalk like brush everiwhere, I'm to lazy as I mentioned before to swith brushes to often, but sometimes I trow some strokes with harder brushes here and there
    Mr.Delicious- thaaaank youuu, now I feel guilty that I havent done anything today...
    ...but at last I think I'll post those things, they're a bit older, I was gathering them for a proper heavy topic in the It's finished section, but finaly I think I'll dump them here maybe you've seen this thing posted somwhere else...

Veteran Heavy Shouter craft, it's another one of my series of heavy vehicles. Some sort of royal heavy armoured fighter plane, which have lived trough many battles and is miraculously still flying...
    Attachment 193771

This is continuing a series of heavy vehicles I was doing, decided to try some more complex scene here: heavy armoured division of some sort, and some infantry passing troug some city ruins. The thing at the front is some heavy infantry transpot vehicle.
    The problem is it all looked good on the quick messy thumbnail, so I decided paintin right over, so the result was not so good, totaly lacks dynamics, the perspective is off in many places, the lighting too, but I lost to much time in it and it isn't getting any better than that...
    Attachment 193772

This one is partially inspired by the Iliad, and more precisely in ManOwaR musical interpretation named "Achilles, Agony, And Ecstasy (In Eight Parts)"(a mighty power metal epic) in which the "Armour Of The Gods" is mighty drum solo representing the forging of Achilles golden armour by Hphaestus the blacksmith of the Olympic gods.
    Attachment 193773

Enjoy, and I hope to have something fresh tomorrow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calader For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 907 Posts
    Oh man, Manowar rules, good choice. Awesome stuff. You should do what i'm doin, aside from work I promise myself at least 3 pieces for myself a day or at least starting some. I feel disciplined now and I'm gettin tons done... try it! unless of course you think family and things come first
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks
    you're a beast
    Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.

Thanks
    Oh..such a wonderful pieces of art !! Your works brings me much inspiration to continue my digital art path..
    Good to see more Manowar fans here "Armour Of The Gods"...i hear the sound of battle..Keep painting !!
    Hope to see new works soon..

Thanks
    i have really no idea what to say to other than that i really like your art and the subject of your work presented here in your sketchbook, and that i would enjoy seeing more!

(i'm trying to use my art language in my writing to make my school folios better and not fillled with lots of " I like.......")

Thanks
    Wow!
    Your works are really inspiring. And I love the painterly feel they always have. As if one could touch the thick layers of paint.
    Also, thank you for the step-by-step. Very insightful
    Keep having fun and posting
    When in doubt, run and shout.

Sketchbook Vol.2

Sketchbook Vol.1

Blog

lys's sketchbook
    click there!

Thanks
    This week CHOW has started you know what to do ....One week

Thanks
    great man!

Thanks
    That was it, with my everyday drawing and postin, a missed almost a week , I'm so ashamed of myself, and all week just scribles and thubnails, which I'm not going to show you as usual . So just this this time, and lest hope for the next week to be more bountyfull.

Mr.Delicious - yeap family is important, but my lack of discipline is what is stoping me, also the thing known as the "fear of the white sheet" is especiali strong with me, something like a fear to draw anithing langer than a tiny thumbnail, becouse it'll be crap, I'm trying to fight this but often I'm loosing, it's often easyet to read a book than face the white sheet, or just browse throu some beautiful galleries, I hate myself for this

panda - thanks, thou a "lazy beast" is more apropriate I think

sabin boykinov - hail and kill !

Gerbil Fetus - thanks, and that about tha language that's a good tring to do, I wonder when I'll reach the point where I'll be able to think of putting some more "art" into my language, most probably never he he

Windmaker - thanks, wind, I'm glad you like em you too keep the good work.

whiteeeeeee - I'm sooooo guilty, so guilty, I missed it.

mitrandil20 - tnx

Just exercising my pencil again, I need to work alot more on that
    Attachment 197196

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calader For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Calader... your SB is one of the bests i saw here! really cool concepts!
    now... tell me something... do you always make the firts lines on pencil and color it in the pc? or sometimes your start on the pc?
    later!!

Thanks
    Wow! great stuff. I really dig the background stuff you're putting in these. -Ray

Thanks
    awesome sketch book man, you make me wanna slit my wrist. I have a question do you just go straight to color, or do you do any kind of gray scale first? Your paintings are so damn sweet.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast