Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Some truly amazing stuff here!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Not so small update 22dec07

wow. sooo many replies, thank you mates, I'm realy touched !!!
    and Oblio that's a great honor for me I wont disapoin you people(and othes things) from CA!

Dabaers - here I'll post some progress(or regress maybe) of those ships, I tryed hard to finish them but I dont thing the illustration is going anywhere, I suspect that I messed up something in the very early steps, and now I'm totaly lost, so if you or anyone has any suggestions I'll apreciate

Mr.Delicious, Velinov - thanx alot guys

swore, joiton, Tigermilk, MonkeYoakum, enthombed - many thanx to you to

DanielC -thans for the stars

Leo Snow - thanks, but they still need a lot more work, promisse some more soon(right after I come out of the painting frenzy)

thanks Gnoll

ikuru -thanks, will pass trou there

D3im05- Don overreact now, I drealy don draw or paint that often I'm a merried man after all have to spend time with my wife to, I just do some scribles from time to time so I don't forget how to hold the pencil I coul'd nevever be able to draw as much as you do

Stoiko - heh, how long have you been lurking silently around here, where's your sketchbook, somhow I've missed that one !!! I whant answers and I'm so glad to see you here.

Charles Ratteray - thanks man, I was thinking something in the same line of thoughts when I was going trough your sb just a few minutes ago

liam.c - thank you so mutch!

windlee - I'm not sure I quite got the meaning of everything you said but thank you

jangsa, jigokuen, mohd al mahdi, carnalizer -tnx all

Soupandbutter - I didn't know my sb could be so dangerous,I must think of puting a warning or somethin like that

bakatron - just chaoticaly experimenting, that's what the lack of education does to people

Sooo enough replyes, here's more stuff, most of it realy quick.

First the latest stage of the shipyard, totaly lost here, will appreciate any hellp or sugesstions, I'm realy close to abandoning that one:
    Attachment 264682
    This one is a quick doodle based on Orson Scott Card's Sci-Fi Novel "Speeker For The Dead" the second book from the Ender Saga. I don like this one at all, the I painting I mean.
    Attachment 264683
    "The Skyfish Hunters" I started this one togather with the one with the ships, but haven worked alot on it since that time, I kinda like the idea and the little story I have around it so maybe, this one will have the luck not to be abandoned.

The next one is based on the heavy metal opera "Savageland" by X-Wild, unfortunately the band siezed to exist long ago, one of my favorite, most epic and inspirational conceptual albums ever.
    "Sire, Sire what is happening to out world?"
    "The sun has set on Savageland, the sun has set."
    I hope I'll finish that one, thou I'm a bit lost with the color pallete, I rushed that one a bil, so any help and suggestions for the colors here will be appreciated
    Attachment 264691 Attachment 264684

Here some oversized thumbnails I had alot of fun doing, will do some more and maybe bring a bith further the ones I like

"Lanternman" and "???"
    Attachment 264687 Attachment 264686

"Black Bride VS Ghost Digger" and "The Bright Guardian"
    Attachment 264685 Attachment 264689

"Drujba 2022" A quick vision from the future of the place I lived not to long ago. I'll definetely put a bit more detail and definition into that one. Atleast it has a story to support more detail unlike the one with ships in the hangar
    Attachment 264688

And the last one fresh for this evening.
    "The Neon Racer"
    Attachment 264690

...aaaaang I almost forgot that one for the second time, it's not something to be proud of yet, but from time to time when I get the chance and the right mood I do some speed scultps in ZBrush(just quck concepts and studies). So here's a character part of my campeign to learn to design better personal armour, realy quick one, less that 2 hours not counting the rough base figure which took mi about hour and a half and I'll be using it for alot of things. Maybe some day this guy will get one more level of finer details and will be posed properly.
    Attachment 264699

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 907 Posts
    HO! SO HOT. I wanna saavoorr the flavor man. Love it want more of it. I know you can do more!!!
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I particularly like your fast those paintings are feeling, Very good light and color !!!

Thanks

Thanks
    awesome dude... really like this stuff.

Thanks
    This is great stuff man! That zbrush is awesome. I really like that orson scott card illustration.
    moar please

Thanks
    you know whose work your stuff is starting to look like?

STOKES. you remember stokes, one of the arenanet guys. If you haven't checked out their thread yet, DO IT. looks like a lot of the stuff you're heading towards.
    Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.

Thanks
    I see here so many good works, especially this warriors and The Holy Smoker-my favorite one! I hope to see it in color or a part of new painting may be… your painting always bring me inspiration for painting.
    Wish you much luck next year and wait to see more and more metal warriors and new worlds!

Thanks
    Dude your sketchbook is an inspiration
    it's a real pleasure to look at every single one of these images that you had posted
    whadjoomacallit

Thanks
    This is some very impressive work you've got here. I'm digging it!
    Nice 3D work too!

Cheers.

Thanks
    there is some sexellent stuff here man! keep it up! i love your pencils!!

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...8&d=1197685889
    when doing stylized females like this, a good rule to follow is to simplify as much as you can and use as little unnecessary lines as possible! also, you seem to draw the ends of the lips too far down, bellow the bottom lip even sometimes!! that kind of stuff doesn't really happen unless the person is looking up! you also draw the lips a bit too big i think, even if they are stylized...

cheers man!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 427 Posts
    ohhh all the pencil work on the page before this is so wonderful!

im partial to monsters, so, naturally i love this little guy too http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...3&d=1198373928

Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 543 Posts
    mindblowing. love the neon racer.
    would like to see more colour work, it's starting to work out pretty well. keep it up man.

Thanks
    Man! those sketchbook pages.....

Ill tell ya, if I could draw like that, someone would have to feed me intravenously cos I wouldnt stop for anything!

trully efervescent inspiration!

cheers man

Mario

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast