Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    But woah the 3h payed of - this is f***'n awesome!!
    I really love the mood.
    when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    that's a really cool concept, nice lighting too. i really need to practice my pencils, or inking, or whatever too, but i guess the same goes for everybody right? The process is quite endless.

Thanks
    The last post is absolutely brilliant!!!!
    I am looking for something which can help me build up my style, and I think this scene combined both orientate and west style (The light of the digital display board is wonderful!)which is just I want. Your characters are awesome as well, though I hope you can post more female characters, especially sketches.

Anyway, thanks for inspiring!!!
    It should always be bore in one's mind that he must be responsible for his life........

Welcome to My !!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 370 Posts
    Wow awsome stuff. I'm loving the pencils as well as the digital man. Especially the moods you are creating with these environments. I think you just need to tidy up your line work with the pencils a tiny bit and they'll be pretty solid.

Thanks
    kischi - thanks alot, glad you like'em
    GusTheRobot - thanks , and about the process yeah it's endless but it's fun, at least when it's moving at good speeds
    UnSharpened - I'm glad to be of any help, and good luck with the design I'll be curious to see it when it's done
    spazazo - tnx, he he, about the cleaning, maybe it's not "a bit", but more likely "a lot", anyway I'll try to heed your advice

here's another one, it again shows how inconsistent I am, this is something with which I'm starting to study a bit more in depth some classical palletes, I promise that I'll also finish the previous things I started(the shipyard, and the creature series)
    Maybe later I'll add some more background info on the character...
    Attachment 219544

Thanks
    great job calader ive always been a fan of your work!! keep it up!!

Thanks
    Thanks mate!
    Here's yesterdays's sketch, I decided it's time to give all the single character sketches a rest(I'm starting to repeat myself alot with those), and seriously move on to more complex compositions and illustrations, so I'll be trying to sketch those much more often. Next time I'll probably try lower angle.
    I hope to here some comments and critics for that one.
    Attachment 221246

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 907 Posts
    aw man those two dudes look like they totally hate eachother. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks
    Mr.Delicious - that's just the right description(actually they love each other, but unfortunately tha black guy and his gang, suspect the white one for stealing their candies, so the're just about to give him a friendly brawl..."damn those candies hurt my theeth, and I'm so pissed off because they are so nice and I'm not giving'em so easily")
    ...anyway I got carried away here's more, finally I managed to get myself into a combo )). The firs one is crap, its not fun having your view position exactly at the same level as the battling chars, they look so innocent just like having a frendly training and some chat ;P...I need more extreme angles I guess to have a nice action scene(extreme high or low, I thing the previous one kinda worked)...so here's what I tried next...
    Attachment 224554
    Attachment 224555 Attachment 224556

...each one took me about 2-3 hours(maybe some more on some) based on pencil thumnail, I tryed to keep them loose and rough, I'll try to make some more, and than maybe I'll try and finish 1 or 2 in color. Hope you like'em, and I hope I see some comments and critiques on these.

...Things to remember:
    - use more varied brushes to give quick finish to stuff, and generate quick detail
    - must work on char, costume and armour designs again, feelin abit out of ideas here
    - perspective off again, THE PERSPECTIVE, MIND THE PERSPECTIVE...better earlier in the drawing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calader For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i'm loving the latest illustrations i like the compositions.
    New Sketchbook

Old Sketchbook

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks
    nice job pulling images from thumbnails. All in all they read pretty good but i feel like the first one is really the only one that's got some good contrast going on. The other two are pretty neutral. Perspective's a bizzitch, keep practicing that one. You seem to have a good grasp of it, it's probably just the extreme angles playing with your head.

Costumes? Outfits? I'm really digging the armor plating in the first one, the guy on the right could turn into a pretty neat character design if you developed him a bit more.

As for the dynamism and poses i think you hit it on the head, seeing the whole fight is much more valuable than seeing it close up.

Keep cranking them out, this is excellent stuff.

Thanks
    shit - great work here man, love the shapes, colour choices and compositions. this enviro especially. very very nice.
    tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Alex Baer is offline Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive
    Thanks
    love your concepts Calader, this one is really beautful

Quote Originally Posted by Calader View Post
    My Sketchbook

Soldiers/Mercenaries SB

"Ooh! Now that's good work! The skulls... the bodies... you give it all such a glow! I don't know if it's art, but I like it!"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 907 Posts
    sweeeeeet asssssssssss pictures man. They look like bounty hunters in the year 2045. Or maybe not, but they look damnnn good.
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks
    beautiful 3d action, depicted with 2d stillness

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast