C.O.W. - #066: Hellish Beast - Voting! - Page 2

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your fav entry regarding the topic!

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • banhatin

3 1.90%
  • hallo

0 0%
  • misledtomisery

0 0%
  • shaktool

0 0%
  • Orifice

0 0%
  • rawwad

14 8.86%
  • cakeypigdog

16 10.13%
  • Woodlandwalker

1 0.63%
  • Jabo

1 0.63%
  • jfwalls

1 0.63%
  • Piru

0 0%
  • Joey-b

0 0%
  • Gorgoth of Suburbia

5 3.16%
  • ChenZan

1 0.63%

0 0%
  • kovah

0 0%
  • Chuck Wadey

19 12.03%
  • wizi5454

0 0%
  • cognition.sb

2 1.27%
  • Chris Noeth

0 0%
  • Moai

1 0.63%
  • Destinatus

0 0%
  • Fellah.

4 2.53%
  • Michael Jaecks

1 0.63%
  • JakkaS

6 3.80%
  • Cique

0 0%
  • xgabo

35 22.15%
  • Bendragon

2 1.27%
  • MikeCorriero

13 8.23%
  • Beelow

0 0%
  • darkling

0 0%
  • Artifex33

0 0%
  • Supervlieg

1 0.63%
  • Matt Dixon

5 3.16%
  • Lodin

19 12.03%
  • Xpose

0 0%
  • Ak86

0 0%
  • Purgatorio

2 1.27%
  • Skolld

0 0%
  • Gridur

0 0%
  • Stephan_R

5 3.16%
  • hurricane

1 0.63%
  • ArtZealot

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Fozzybar I'm just curious: Did you not put up my piece (page 1) for vote because I didn't have a discription?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jesus H. Chris! How in Hell are we supposed to vote?! Seriously...you guys have outdone yourselves and I wish i would have been able to finish my entry to be able to have my drawing be in such amazing company. I guess I'll bring it to WIP and polish it up...

The vote was hard...I voted for Supervlieg because I LOVED the way he presented it....the typography was perfect for his creepy critter... It was hard choice though because I loved so many of them...I don't even think I can name them all...there are just to many to love!

Great work guys!

Shannon Rochon
    Illustration/Graphics
    http://www.shaart.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one was really hard to choose from. So many outstanding picspld:!!!

My top 10 (no order);
    Xgabo HOLY CRAP! The physical presence of this monster is impressive.
    Lodin Very nice! You can tell it likes its job.
    MikeCorriero Detail and composition is awesome as always. One question...is it an automatic or stick?
    Matt Dixon I always love your style. I actually feel sorry for it...a giant beast...from HELL no less!
    Banhatin Great textures! I like the transluscent-like stomach area and muscle structure. It really looks like it lives in that rough terrain.
    Cakeypigdog Love the style! Really frightening concept! Envelopment...eewww!
    Gorgoth of Suburbia That creepy, goosebumpy feeling won't go away! Thanks a lot!
    ChenZan Really good lighting effects! I also like the physiology of this creature a lot.
    jfwalls Just a nibble here and there. I want this as my watch dog...er, Malumvoro.
    JakkaS Not everything in hell is BIG. This is a nice spin on torment! I love it (but its just soooo wrong)!

In the end Xgabo got my vote.
    Awesome job everyone!

Last edited by skekTec; November 7th, 2006 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    djeezes this sure is a shitload of works... hard to vote!

Piru's Portfolio - Piru.be - WACOM Buying Guide - SHOW your STUDIOS!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uziel's SB! - Piru's Sketchbook & Epias' Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    All of the entries were great this time, was really difficult to choose.

*banhatin: Great picture, nice sense of movement, but at the same time looks a little flat. If it was starting to turn towards the viewer might bring it it out a little more
    *Orifice: I love th perspective on it and its head especially
    *cakeypigdog: Really striking image, very close to getting my vote
    *Gorgoth of Suburbia: That is one scary beastie, If i found one of those in my bathtub i may never wash again Love the sort of slimey texture you have managed to create on it.
    *ChenZan: This is just awesome, slight variation in colour might have brought it out a little more?
    *Chuck Wadey: I love this, close second.
    *xgabo: Gets my vote, this creature is just awesome. The mere sense of scale and power is almost overwhelming.
    *Artifex33: Close to getting the vote as well. Great image.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi everyone, great round, glad i joined in ! My vote went to mrCorriero: Just really liked it pictorially. It was toss up between that and jakkas (loved the tree peeing!)

Thanks for those who have voted for me! & well done to everyone: its a very strong round all in all.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jim
    P.S. Fozzy what did/didn't I do? Mine wasn't a WIP...
    That was the last comment above your image:
    "Is it too late to throw down a sketch? I have time to finish it tommorrow...I think."
    I understand this as not finished and a WIP...btw it also made the decision easier for me to think about accepting or rejecting the piece...it was very human like...but your sketch comment made the decision

Quote Originally Posted by dragon4lunch
    Hey Fozzybar I'm just curious: Did you not put up my piece (page 1) for vote because I didn't have a discription?
    Your last comment in your image post:
    "Here my rough thus far"
    This and the missing description made me think it is a WIP as well.

So the conclusion for all participants:
    Whether leave the sketch/wip/not finished comments out from the beginning or DELETE them afterwards if you update your image...i can't read your minds only what you write down here

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    XGabo got my votes. Very nice creature and use of lighting. I absolutely loved the women on the tusks, nice evil touch.

All of the other entries were great, but Chuck's stuck out as my runner-up.

Shawn Adomanis
    www.shawnadomanis.com
    Sketchbook

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" – The Wizard of Oz

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    im gonna have to go with chuck's entry for its originiality and great render work.
    many fav's here, too many to name but a special congratz to xgabo for pulling of areally nice beast.

Nice round!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Fellah, because I like his laconic and precise manner to talk in art. This image was very clear in its message with minimum words, but nevertheless expressive. Emotion is fear, danger coming toward me very fast, inevitable, intimidating. Feels like ultimate fear sitting deep inside in my subconsciousness, stronger than passion, undestroyable. Manner to talk is very subtle and personal though, I doubt it will ever be domineering in competitions. Effects demand thorough observation.

The others artist who impressed me very much are:
    AK86 The pose, colors and roughness of creature. Carry threat very expressively and reminds me ancient times art (like Egyptian) or mystic creatures on the roof of Notre Dame de Paris.

hurricane
    Elegant entry, especially I like its light legs and glowing sign of belonging to some elite club on its chest. Not scary though.

Artifex33 I like jumping balls of fire in lava river and the faces of the creature. It is scary image. Composition is not very balance though, in my opinion.

Orifice Really interesting composition of the image, new, fresh. The head of the creature is great and vicious, I wish you work that detailed to the rest of its body and put more thoughts in BG., The head is awesome though.

Chuck Wadey Beautiful illustration, beautiful to the degree it is not scary, the way luxiorius woven gobelin can't be scary but on the contrary highly aesthetic.

Moai I like the feeling of mad run of these cruel dogs from hell .
    it is scary. I like the twist of the body on the front creature, great motion and delight for eyes. Front rider could be better done, in my opinion and snow flakes are a bit sloppy.

JakkaS Beautifully done and very, very funny. Your humor is sweet and soft, i like it. Hell incarnation of bacteria, I took it . I saw acnes on some one year old too though... are they full of dirty thoughts aw well ? Creature is beautiful, but if you want my thought and you don't have listen them. you can use less details and have better effect. I mean more precise in getting message to viewer.

MikeCorriero I like it, but the same thought, you give too much information, and attention is lost on many things, I think it would be better to lead your viewer and give him information in more organised manner. But I realise it is a style, very rich style..

Piru I love its mocking expression and meaty stylized legs.

Woodlandwalker Very strong association with old master depiction of hell and last days on Earth, very catastrophic feeling. Human flesh torn and risen in the air is scary and terrifying. I wish you did more accurately with the creature, using the eraser tool in outlines is too sharp, sloppy, in my opinion, very sobering when I look at the image. Lava texture is interesting.

cakeypigdog I like this prickly chaotic feeling from your image, makes me uneasy. I wish the tail of the creature combining all the separate unities as huge ring, well I wish it was fuller and more prominent. it would be better composition in my opinion. Overall it is great. Not so scary, more like strange.

misledtomisery I love your entry, it is noisy and has good feeling of motion in it. I feel present in the picture. If you want crits I would suggest to make all heads coming from one spot, to make them more united.

xgabo I'm impressed with figures of worshippers, their body language, their pose, it is fear in them and it adds so much to impression from creature. Great interaction between the characters, subtle but precise.
    I wish pose of the creature was not stretched along the image, and its lower part lost in red vapours.

Blue Its strange form provokes curiosity in me, probable fatal in case if it is as vicious as it looks.

Matt Dixon Ohhh, this one is funny, no way it is effective in its helish job, too lazy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Jfwalls', although I thought many other concepts were evil I could somehow see Jf's in Hell more.

mmm... tastes like chicken.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cakeypigdog, gets my vote. I loved all the thumbnails and the final is even better. I’d love to see it move.

Xgabo, that head is inspired. If the body was half as interesting as the head you’d have my vote.

Stephan R, awesome image. Looking at a drawing of this I don’t think I’d be impressed but this painting really sells the idea well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My vote went to JakkaS, Great rendering and an excellent description. The creature really fit the concept and was a really entertaining twist on the theme.
    close seconds were cakeypigday, Gorgoth of Suberbia, and of course Lodin.

'Quis Custodiet ipsos Custodes'

www.dotsonstudio.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I tried to figure out which concept I liked best. Failed. There's just too many damn good entries! So I decided to give my vote to Purgatorio as moral support for a fellow first-time COWer.
    Cheers!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I added ArtZealots entry...he was a few minutes late i guess...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Woohoo! I got a vote. Thanks Cique.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That was a fun round. I enjoyed very much drawing a big bad hell behemoth, and watching the talented COW people come up with crazy beautiful ideas. Some comments:

banhatin - beautiful design, I like the golden sprinkles all over the lizards body. I would love to see that creature in a more dynamic angle, it looks a little flat.

cakeypigdog - Great style, but it was a little confusing to me. maybe there's too many arms and they mostly look like they are floating, and not attached to the body.

Gorgoth of Suburbia - That creature could be in Doom3, very nice (and gross) render.

ChenZan - I really like the creature design, the shot and the whole atmosphere of the piece. The only thing that spoils it for me is the heads, they are not up to the same standard of the the rest (this is a very hard angle to draw heads).

Chuck Wadey - very nice and hellish. your piece reminds me of Moebius in his darkest moments. Got my vote.

cognition.sb - great realistic render. The creature is little plain in my opinion, but the picture is beautiful.

Michael Jaecks - again, a big improvement from last week... great rendering and colours. My only critique is that the creature looks static. I think its legs should be pulled back, or contracted to reduce air resistance.

JakkaS - Great design and funny description. I would love to see that creature animated.

MikeCorriero - I like this design, and the twist of making a lighter, more decaying picture of hell, instead of fire and brimstone. I think the palette could use a little more hue variation.

Supervlieg
    - Funny industrial/organic design you have there, and great lighting. Special mention to the handwritting, very nicely done.

Matt Dixon - you sir, are a talented painter. I can see a lot of great illustration tradition in your work. Truly inspirational.

Lodin - The light in this piece is very good, and very cinematic. The design reminds of Alien and ID4. In my opinion it needs a little more structure in the rear area of the body.

Stephan_R
    - That's very creepy, that creature looks funny and at the same time dangerous. Reminds me of little "fire worms" I used to play with as a kid, and that burned to the touch.

ArtZealot
    - Neat design with the butterfly wings. I like to see it in a more contrasting background.

Cheers

Gabriel Frizzera
    www.gabo.ca

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think everyone who submitted an entry deserves credit for making this such a fun round. There's some really great stuff in here, and deciding how to vote was quite a challenge.

Thanks for the feedback on my piece. I wish I'd had a little more time to spend on it, but it was fun to be part of this again! MOO!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow one of the best turnouts ever. Great going guys!

banhatin:Very nicely textured. The colors are great. The creature looks a bit floaty though, a bit too detached from the floor and background imo. Like MC said, you should try to soften some parts of the texture to put more focus on some parts.

Hallo: Nice concept, but a bit too heavy on the photoshop filter. I dont remember the name anymore, but it flattens the image quite a bit.

misledtomisery: Nice one, though the design reveals little of the creature design. It's a bit simplistic, especially compared to the other entries. Maybe you can try to take your design a bit further in the next rounds.

Shaktool: Looks good, but since the creature doesnt receive any light from the surroundings (except from the underside) it looks a b it flat and pasted on. Also you should try softening your edges to blend it more with the surroundings.

Orifice: I like the focus on the detailed head. The background is a bit flattish imo, the cityblocks lack some depth. And maybe I would like the color scheme of the creature to be slightly different from the background.

Rawwad: Nice entry, and I like the color scheme. However, there seems to be a little perspective problem with the bridge. And I would have liked to see more of the creature then just the head.

CakeyPigDog: I liked you little thumbs a lot, they showed a lot of potential in the design and were very original. I think a bit of the unity got lost in the final piece. It looks more like a bunch of people then a single creature. It could be that this was your intention ofcourse. I think a brighter background would bring it together a bit more.

Woodlandwalker: Looks good, but overall it might be a bit too chaotic to really present your creature well. Without the inset it would be hard to even recognize the creature in the main pic.

Jabo: Fun desing, but perhaps a bit simplistic. The yellow stripes/lava scars on the main body should be a bit more rounded imo.

Jfwalls: Looks very good, like I said I like the vertical design of the jaw. The heads are a nice addition. I think the colors could use a little more pop here and there. Some intense blues in the forground could give the pic more depth.

Piru: Excellent style, very Cow and chicken indeed. I like the color setting and I like how it has a more cartoony style among all these hell creatures. The background could be a bit more detailed though.

Joey-b: Nice devil creature. I like the progress you made during the thread. I would have liked to see some transperancy on the wings though. They look a bit opaque. And maybe there are some perspective issues with the back leg. Nice work though.

Gorgoth of Suburbia: Looks marvellous, this was very close to getting my vote. The highlights and the fleshiness of this creature are unsurpassed. The only thing that kept me from voting for you was the flatness of the body's. They look like paper cutouts which kinda takes away from the picture. Still a great piece though.

ChenZan: Very strong piece, but perhaps a bit too monochrome for my taste. Maybe a lighter sky, maybe even blue could help it a bit.

Avatar: Love the paintery feel of it, looks like an old sci-fi painting. Im not really sure what's going on with the legs, the ones on the right could be foreshortened, but they look like they are smaller then the left ones. Oh, and try to set the jpeg compression a bit higher next time, the high compression really shows.

kovah: Looks nice, but I would like to see some more of the creature. I like the concept of the tonque being the stairway. I also think the photoshop filter ruins a bit of the feel of the sketch. Try to tone down the effect next time.

Chuck Wadey: Lovely executed concept and coloring. I love the little details you poured into this piece. The only minor crit could be that the perspective of the hind legs looks a bit weird. But that is really nothing compared to the awesomeness of the piece.

wizo5454: I always have a love for crusteceans. This one looks awesome, but it doenst really have that "hellish" power. Maybe the surrounds look a bit too warm to come across as hellish. Also, the back body of the creature looks a bit flat compared to the rest.

cognition.sb: Very excellent and dramatic piece. I love what you did with the textures. It really brings the creature alive. The pose of the creature is a bit weird though, and maybe the little guys could have a bit more action like poses, the seem a bit static for people who are face to face with a hellish beast.

Chris Noeth: Looks nice, maybe the shadow could be a bit more heavy. Overall I would say the background is a bit too flat, it might have benefitted from some desaturation further from the camera.

Moai: Interesting design, the head is excellent and actually the best parts of the image. I think it would been nice if the design of the image would continue on the body. I would say the image needs some sharp, more detailed parts to grab the attention, and the rider is a bit stiff in his seat.

Destinatus: Good concept, I like that someone took the road of an underwater creature instead of a fire one. Overall I would say the rendering could be a bit more tight, and the design could have been taken a bit further.

Fellah: Great sense of scale and color. Overal I would say it needs some tightening up in some places, but good nevertheless.

Michael Jaecks: Great take on the subject. Some things that could use improvement are the perspective and the transparency in some places. I love the idea of the pentagram.

Jakkas: Another wonderfull entry. I think the anatomy of the animal isnt really convincingas being small scale, judging from the skin, hairs and paws it looks like it would be the size of a dog, or mayeb even a donkey. Great color variation and lovely details though.

Cique: Nice take. Overall I would say it needs a bit of a highlight and perhaps more shadows.

Xgabo: You've been growing a lot lately, and your work was great to start with anyway. With this great effort you lifted it to the next level. I think it's safe to say you kicked everyones assed with this huge monstrosity. Probably one of the most "hellish" and terrifying creatures in here. You kinda lost me with the story, but the picture is very eloquent in itself. I think it's safe to congratulate you on your first star. You've got my vote. Thanks for the c&c btw!

Bendragon: Nice job, but with the white background and irregular tentacle/tails it looks a bit unfinished. Maybe you can try a slight grey background next time, I think it would benefit the creature.

MikeC: Great job and lovely rendering. It's good to see you back in action. The piece is very wonderfully executed, but like someone said before me, there is so much going on, its hard to focus on one part. Maybe it would have been slightly better if the creature's head was in the sunshine or if you somehow highlighted a few parts. Also, considering the animal, it's pretty unique and that makes it a bit more of a character then a species in my opinion. But nevermind all that, just keep gracing this place with your wonderful work!

Beelow: Lovely viewpoint and I like the way the colors work together. I think the image as a whole could have benefitted from some deeper shadows.

Darkling: Its a good start, but I would say you would benefit a lot from doing a lot of animal studies, be it from real life or pictures. This would allow you to get comfortable with anatomy and natural poses of different kinds of animals.

Artifex33: I like the originality and unconventionality of the creature design. I think the picture could use a bit more depth, also the creature would have more volume if you could work some self shadowing in there.

Matt Dixon: Wow, love the paintery feel. the tonque is marvellous, and the flighing spit is the icing on the cake. You made me wanna give the painter interface a try all over again. Only crit I could have is that the creature doesnt particulary strike me as hellish, or frightening. But great nevertheless. I hope you keep posting here more often.

Lodin: Great update from the wip, the blue light on the skin is marvellously done. You have a knack for creating great highlighted skin, which I love to see everytime. The anatomy is a bit messy imo, which could be intentional ofcourse. But it still feels a teeny bit off, I think too much of the side of the hind leg is shown. BUt this is a minor crit.

Xpose: I like the concept, but the anatomy lacks a bit. I think you should familiarize yourself with some animal anatomy to be comfortable in drawing animal bodies. Also, I think the shadows could use some more definition.

AK86: Look pretty good, but I think the creature would look more interesting from another viewpoint. The sideview is a bit limited in this case. Also try to incorporate more shadows, that way you can create the illusion of more mass to your creature.

Purgatorio: NIce rendering on the creature, looks very hellish. the highlights are very good. i think the creature could use a little more variation in the color of its skin, and maybe some parts could be sharped a bit more. I dont think those wings would carry that creature by the way.

Skolld: nice creature, but the red is hurting my eyes! Try toning down the intensity of your color next time. Use the intense colors sparingly to draw attention to some pieces. The pose is a bit stiff, especially the arms. Try doing some thumbs to see what pose works. And don't ever let me catch you with a difference cloud filter background ;-p

Gridur: Funny concept, I like the grin on the creatures face. I think the background colors are a bit too intense and make the creature blend with the surroundings instead of letting it pop out.

Stephan_R: I love your sideways thinking, you always seem to come up with an original take on the matter. This one is no exception. The rendering isn't as tight as I'm used from you and the pic is a bit flatter because of it.

Hurricane: I like the creature design, it has a very mysterious aura. It doesnt exactly strike me as hellish though. And I think it could use a bit more tightening up. It still has that speedpainty look if you know what I mean. Ah nevermind, just read in you post that it was a speedpaint. Good job though.

ArtZealot: Love the rendering, and the butterfly wings are a nice addition. They also make the creature less hellish though. I love the presentation, but I think it would have been good to show the creature a bit bigger since the head looks very detailed. Maybe it could use some values with higher intensity in some place to draw some attention. Like it's face for example.

Blue: Clay is jummy. I like the detail of the skin. It's probaly a bit to late but I would like to see a more aggressive pose. I think the animal looks a bit subdued to be really hellish. It's obviously still a wip, I would like to see more detail shots when youre done.

Thanks to silken for voting for me!

Last edited by Supervlieg; November 7th, 2006 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    djeezes Supervlieg, I was wondering if you would turn out a fully detailed c&c (as usual) for this round!

If I have time for it this week, might get into crittin' everyone myself.

Piru's Portfolio - Piru.be - WACOM Buying Guide - SHOW your STUDIOS!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uziel's SB! - Piru's Sketchbook & Epias' Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervlieg
    You made me wanna give the painter interface a try all over again.
    Actually, all my work is done in Photoshop. Painter can do lots of neat tricks, but I think a lot of people underestimate the power of Photoshop's brush engine. If you haven't thoroughly explored the palette hiding under your F5 key, then do!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A big thx to you SuperV for taking the time to crit. A huge thanks to you fozzy for talking the time to set up this thread!!! I has been an honor and a lot of fun to compete with you guys.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dixon
    Actually, all my work is done in Photoshop. Painter can do lots of neat tricks, but I think a lot of people underestimate the power of Photoshop's brush engine. If you haven't thoroughly explored the palette hiding under your F5 key, then do!
    Wow, never actually realised you only worked in photoshop. Because of your paintery style, I always assumed you work in painter. I use quite a lot custom brushes, but I guess I still have a long way to go.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this round was so fucking awesome,cannot decide yet about my take...fav is rawwad but there about 8 other's creatures earning to be the COW ,too

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cakeypigdog - I loved the style of your thumbs - Interesting textures and feel for your final.
    Piru - yours are always so funny to me (in a good way!)
    Joeyb - probably my favorite of your entries to date - nice colors, beautiful wings.
    Stephan_R - you're consistently one of my favorite artists here. I love the style and feel of your work - even when it's hellish, it's so imaginative and looks like it could be in a children's book! For what it's worth, you get my vote!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey everybody, just a little reminder that there is a vote in the random topic right now. Just thought because CHOW and COW are so popular, you could quickly browse over there and vote - only takes a second. It would be nice to see the total number of votes to be at least half of CHOW's or COW's. Participate in voting!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmmm, I just noticed that JakkaS only has 5 votes so far. What's the deal people? I LOVE his entry!!! My favorite, so it should be YOURS TOO!!!

Really a lot of sweet entries here. Great stuff man. Great stuff.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Incredible! Just incredible. It even tempted some of the old cow-masters to join.

banhatin: I love the pose and detail on the creature. If only the background would bear some of the "1337"-ness of the creature....

misledtomisery: The pose of your hydra heads reminds me of the raptors in Jurassic Park I (the kitchen scene). Nice!

rawwad: The impression of "flowing lava" is really strong here, although the picture is quite monocromic.

cakeypigdog: WTF, what a MESS!

jfwalls: Most itching design and description. Love it. A little more saturation would have helped it imo.

Joey-b: Hm, I'm torn with this one. The body is cool, the dripping lava/plasma/fire/wtf is cool. But the head's bugging me. The background is rather poor compared to the creature aswell.

Gorgoth: Really cool rendering, gives me the creeps.

ChenZan: Pretty close to a char-design, but hell it's a nice scene. Some more light in the upper half would have been nice.

Chuck Wadey: You sure can design, man. Such a nice and creepy creature.

cognition: FREEEEEENNNNCH. Awesome scene, love the power sphere around the guy in the foreground. The creature is solid and conveys alot of weight and agility.

JakkaS: Hell, nice. And a star for graphic design again.

xgabo: Got my vote. Ground solid, well rendered. Gotta love the virgins on the tuskens. Your improvement has reached a new level with this one.

MikeCorriero: Sooo nice (as always). 2nd place.

Supervlieg: Haha, 3rd place for awesomeness.

Matt Dixon: *bows low*

Lodin: Your best piece so far. A little blurry in some areas, but great overall lighting. Lot's of light sources, really cool.

Stephan_R: Your colors are a highlight in every cow.

ArtZealot: Great design, nice idea.

EDIT: Thanks Zarett for your vote. Even with such a high competition? Hehe, thanks.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jabo wrote: "cakeypigdog: WTF, what a MESS!"

well, i say, how rude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 5