Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Weird, I just now noticed that geisha has 6 fingers...or five fingers and no thumb...spooky!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../hugatree1.jpg
    sometimes the linework in here is beyond any limits of imagination , just DOPE!

it think you could start doing it all much more loose and faster a tad drawing , on big paper , just some looose bouncing nude figures from mind , goin wild like, yet a bit concerned of proportions while doing it.
    dunno how to explain really .

colouring and renders are gettin better too.

keep pushing.

aviable for fulltime and freelance

http://alexpascenko.blogspot.de/

Thanks
    Ohhh, it just keeps on getting weirder!! Where did that extra finger go?

Thanks
    The elven girl is looking good! I noticed you cut away some of her neck, where that big muscle comes down from behind the ear and finishes at the collarbone--sterno*somethingorother*mastoid. It's a hideously long name but you see how her hair kind of cuts it off under her earlobe? Looks real sharp otherwise!

Thanks
    didn't realize I hadn't commented in here. I like your character designs. Keep up with the studies, I really like that short fat guy hehe.

Thanks
    hey man what the hell has been going on in here?
    full characters?full COLORED characters?!
    what the hell?!?

good stuff man, lines are very good, ideas are getting better and there's color.
    Keep.It.Up.

ciao

Thanks
    Soja hey matte, thank you a LOT sir, its always nice to hear from you, gives me always the boost i need

daestwen hey =D thank you! yeah it seems its broken or something ><

Jamesy thank you... yeah i really need to work more and more often, time dosent wait for us does it ;_; back to work ! back to work! and LOL About the geisha fingers is simple i did AN EXTRA FINGER!!! then i correct it and posted again(edit post) so dont get spooked man

markey2d thnks, always nice to hear that, because sometimes i cant tell myself if im improving or not ^^; thank u!

PainBrain thank you!

akasha2003 woah, never thought it that way ^^; i see it like unfinished drawings that are forgotten on time but THANK you!

GOBLINSHARK hey man, thks... i know what do u mean about it dont worry ^^ im definetly post some work like that

Maridius thks... oh i see what u mean! i had no idea about the muscles names lol! i do some anatomy studies now and then but i never got the patience to read each muscles names *i might do it for now on ^^*

Vyliss thank you

TheGnoll lol Gnoll, yeah FUll characters and colored u can start to get used to because theres more to come! thanks matte

an speedy i did today, Evangelion fan here so... since i never drew it before i thought i could give it a shot ^^
    Call0ps sketchbook - Grab your pencil, grab your dream!

Grab your pencil, grab your dream!
    My Sketchbook - Blog - Fineart Blog

Thanks
    woo I like your speed paint, very nice

Thanks
    What's he stabbed? Hey, I want some gore in this pic if he's just offed someone . Don't cheat me now. The subject's pose and upper body are great and if you're going to develop this pic, be sure to make his legs 'read' as clearly as his arms and head do. And since I'm disgusting, if that's the head of his vanquished enemy on the ground there, a nice ropy splash of blood from blade to severed jugular would be wonderful.

Thanks
    I don't believe I've commented in your SB yet Call0ps, but I think it's about time

Evangelion fan here myself, was a nice surprise to see Eva Shoguki in here. I unfortunately watched Evangelion at the time when I was at the worst depression in my life. NOT A GOOD COMBINATION. Left me royally fucked for weeks.

Your drawings have a very appealing style to them - unlike mine, which are very rough and same so on the eyes.

The blue pencil drawing of the tree is nice as well, but I feel something is a bit off on the geisha pic, can't quite put my finger on it.

Keep up the work mang

"Never regret thy fall from grace, O' spirit of Icarian flight, for the greatest tragedy of them all to face, is to never feel the burning bright"
    Believe my lies, for I tell the truth about them. Or would you rather me lie about telling the truth?

| Sketchbook | Portfolio | dA | Facebook |

Thanks
    Hey man. Great stuff, and good consistent effort!
    Respect.
    I reckon you should do some study on legs and feet though. It seems to be a weakness - gap in your knowledge. I notice on the character design this page, you just left them out on the pencil. And when you added them on the colour, they don't quite seem grounded
    I recently had the same problem pointed out with my work - and was glad to hear it. Had been avoiding so well I didnt even notice
    So go do some drawing from hogarth or something. You'll be glad you did

Regards

Thanks
    Hey Call0ps!!

I miss u buddy!!! Hope u kicked some ass in Helsinki! Helsinki was it??
    Man the Speedpainting turned out really nice but it's not finished!!!
    FINISH IT!!! Or i kick ur ass!!
    Hope u doin fine!!
    Talk to u soon!!

My Sketchbook

www.ismilealot.com
    My Blogg and Homepage

Thanks
    Vyliss thank you ;_;

Maridius oh man i didint want to put much blood but .. since is a request i will make that happen, for you! ^^ also thank you for the critic about the leg

Rabbi Satan lol depression + watch evangelion, really not a good idea >< specially if u add the movies on it, probably will give u some suicidel ideas lol ( hope not! ) stil great anime! u should have more confidence and if u dont u should have the motivation to keep working, but i think u have that cuz u update so much =) thxs man

Cavematty thank you man. Yes absolutely, legs and specially foot/feet's are were i need to work out more, thank you for the suggestion i will do some hogarth's studies =)

Soja im back man, helsinki was beautiful, it was snowing ^^ oh man i lol i will even try to COLOR it. thank you matte

Call0ps sketchbook - Grab your pencil, grab your dream!

Grab your pencil, grab your dream!
    My Sketchbook - Blog - Fineart Blog

Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 29