Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts

Show us your 'tumes!

Halloween is almost upon us, and tommorow all manner of slutty french maids to slutty ghosts to slutty frankensteins will be roaming the night in search of candy and slutty zombies to go to slutty Halloween parties with. For the first time in a while, Ima get in the spirit of things and go to school in costume (and maybe some slutty halloween parties after :p)

So lets see what the freaky half of CA is planning on wearing, what they wore over the weekend to Halloween parties and when tommorow comes, what they wore on the day of days.

My get-up is pretty simple, and here's quite an obvious hint at what it will look like;

Show us your 'tumes!

Show us your 'tumes!

And if anyone yells 'Vega!' you're dead

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Vega!!!

"How do you know you're good enough?" "You know." "What if you're wrong?" "You find out."

*** Help a CA artist! Visit the Critique Center! ***

MY HOMEPAGE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 417 Posts
    Rhineville, did you make those claws yourself?

Thanks
    Virus, you dead boy!

And yes, these are completely self-made, as this city doesn't have a single pair of claws....

Thanks
    mMmm slutty wolverine

Thanks
    Nice, how solid is that? I mean...the idea of wolverine always seemed...flimsy.

Thanks
    Well poop on all of you because I'm stuck being girl-with-broken-foot-in-cast this Halloween

One of these days I'll get around to being a nurse from Silent Hill or the Prince from Katamari Damacy. It's too bad I don't have short red hair anymore, or I could've been Dexter from Dexter's Lab.

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    VEGA-RINE!

Goo, you can just sit by the door with the bowl of candy on your lap, open the door sloooooooooowly with your crutch when the kids show up, flail the crutch wildly and scream incoherently at the kids, then go back to eating your candy when they flee/wet themselves. You have it GOOD, woman!

Show us your 'tumes!

I double-dipped this year and used my zombie geisha costume that I wore back in April for the Zombie March.

I will be wearing it to work tomorrow. There will be nothing more satisfying than walking into a children's video game company with blood running out my ears and a slit throat, muttering "BURAENZU!". It's almost worth the stinging skin irritation!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhineville
    And yes, these are completely self-made, as this city doesn't have a single pair of claws....
    I know where you could get an extra exoskeleton for free, they might even throw in a free unlimited healing ability.. Might come in handy when you wipe your ass!

Nice claws!

Thanks
    haha! Steph, "BURAENZU!" had me rollin'! Great idea for a costume too, way to represent different facets of zombie culture

Thanks
    Costume went over great at school, got a lot of compliments (especially about the claws, but there were a few about my physique ) Too bad I can't go out tonight, stupid painting class

Anyways, here's some quick picks before painting comences (my hair used to be a lot more 'wolvie' but alas time takes its toll):

"Here I am"

Show us your 'tumes!

"Hack, Slash!"

Show us your 'tumes!

"Neato Pose"

Show us your 'tumes!

And my favorite:

Show us your 'tumes!

And lets see some more costumes peeps :p
    Last edited by Jason Rainville; October 31st, 2006 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    Great costume, love it! (awesome TV too).
    We'll ride the spiral to the end, we may just go where no one's been

Thanks
    That's the first time I've ever seen wolverine so nice and neat, and well trimmed. Hey he even washes and irons his clothes .

Where's the beer bottle prop?

Thanks
    Hmm, wont you get arrested with what is essentially 6 knives attached to your hands?
    [url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timpaatkins
    Hmm, wont you get arrested with what is essentially 6 knives attached to your hands?
    That's why I didn't sharpen them.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Show us your 'tumes!

Show us your 'tumes!

Does anyone know where I could find a full body skeleton print costume? I couldnt find one on google so I had to make one out of an old shirt. Im not even sure they still make them. Everything is origional except, I didnt make the latex appliances or the gloves. Im writing a walkthrough on how to do your own complex makeup, I hope to have it uploaded soon.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 470 Posts
    I painted my own skeleton body as well. Put some time in and you can get something that looks way better than any mass produced costume. The big advantage to painting your own bones is that you can make them more or less match your own actual bones. For the legs, as an example, I put on a pair of black jeans and made little white acrylic measure marks for the bend of my knee, the edge of my hip, etc. and then laid them out an painted in the bones. I think it makes a pretty bitchin skeleton suit if it's actually custom fit to your specific anatomy. Unfortunately, this is the only picture of it I've got (I'm in the middle):
    "Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Thanks
    heh id love to show my costume, but i really dont think i should. the theme of the party was 'In Bad Taste'.. and all the costumes there, including mine,.. were certainly in bad taste dont wanna offend anyone but it was quite a time.. the best clue i could give about my costume is: one could be viewed as "another man's freedom fighter'' - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 231 Posts
    dave,
    you wore that last year you cheater.

or is this from last year?
    your hair looks different.
    i like it.
    - Dan Dos Santos
    www.dandossantos.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavePalumbo
    I painted my own skeleton body as well. Put some time in and you can get something that looks way better than any mass produced costume. The big advantage to painting your own bones is that you can make them more or less match your own actual bones. For the legs, as an example, I put on a pair of black jeans and made little white acrylic measure marks for the bend of my knee, the edge of my hip, etc. and then laid them out an painted in the bones. I think it makes a pretty bitchin skeleton suit if it's actually custom fit to your specific anatomy. Unfortunately, this is the only picture of it I've got (I'm in the middle):

Thats pretty cool man, good job.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    I don't have pictures of this year's costume, but it was a little more tame than I usually do, since I know my 15 month old would have freaked out had I done the usual stuff. Here's a few prior incarnations, though. (unfortunately, you can't see the third set of arms in the spider costume, and my real arms barely read.):

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 470 Posts
    you wore that last year you cheater
    Ah, but I never wore it in Philly. When you've got shit that good, you can't just toss it after one night. Besides, I had about 20 minutes to get something together.
    "Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)