Sketchbook: Camara´s Item Shop. Now with more SCULPTURE!! - Page 25
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Camara´s Item Shop. Now with more SCULPTURE!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi folks!!!Some replies!No art today,sorry!

flamable-Really?Then I shall take a look at that cartoon.I know it,but I have never seen an episode!But now I want to watch it!Hahaha!Thanks,man!

shardana- Thank you very much!!!!

BeautyGirl1510- Sure!!!When I see my first page here I think the same,that I have improved a lot!!Well...not enough to be considered a "good artist",but I believe I have improved lots of things,from anatomy to color,and is all thanks to CA.org!! Thanks,girl!!!

MeTaL-Mike- Thank you very much,metal!!!!

25 pages!!!!!Yeah!!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Dorkthrone is offline The skyline was beautiful on fire. Level 12 Gladiator: Laqueatores
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really like those new pictures. Especially the speed paint.

And yes, you definitely have improved.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Vaya tela, y yo recomendandote este foro,menudo lote de reir te habrás dado a mi costa.
    La verdad es que tienes un SB muy completito y de calidad,creo que solo es cuestión de tiempo y un poco de suerte que consigas un buen curro en esto.
    Saludos compa,nos leemos,estoy planteandome abrirme yo un SB como me recomendaste,lo que pasa es que siempre he sido mas de comic que de ilustración y concept(lo que no quiere decir que no me interesen,lo que pasa es que soy bastante negado para el color)
    Abrazos
    Edit:next post I´ll write it in english

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ah los Trolls y los ciclopigmeos, lastima que como estan las cosas no se puede ir a excusionar al bosque, con los gnomos junkies q se pasan el dia comiendo hongos raros y fumando hachis en sus pipas, los satiros violadores y esos duendes bolivianos, unos supuestos "enanitos verdes" que trafican con "polvo de angeles", pero que se le hace...

Haha. pues estan buenos los ultimos speedies, el del post 700 quedo muy bien lo del contraste de calido y frio en la cara, interesante el gif. con el proceso, bien colorido hicistes al pigmeo. Suerte con los examenes, yo que se como es eso.. :/.

Saludos.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really enjoyed image number 79 the softness of the rider plays well against the brute feel of the beast. Cool composition!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ninjacat11- Thank you very much!!I agree!Hahaha

julkillo- Que alegría leerte!!Nada de risas,si no conociese esta página ya,te habría estado agradecido eternamente por habermela recomendado,así que igualmente te lo agradezco.No dudes en abrirte un SB,porque aquí vas a encontrar las mejores críticas y los mejores consejos.Además,si buscas un poco verás que por aquí están los mejores ilustradores de portadas de Marvel y DC,que no solo son de portadas,sino también de páginas,así que la excusa del estilo no me vale!Y la del color tampoco,porque sino mira mi primera página y echate a temblar...ahora por lo menos me defiendo y voy mejorando!Y tu postea en español,que así nos entendemos mejor!Jajajaa
    Un saludo,y espero verte pronto por aqui!!!

Renegade89- Hahahahaa,vaya post hilarante te has marcado!!Por cierto,enanitos verdes "lamento boliviano" gran cancion!!!!Gracias,amigo!!

mirukusheku- Really?I abandoned that piece because I didn´t like the beast,anyway,I want to make another rider piece,maybe with another nude chick and a huge beast,so,stay tunned!!!

Well,here is a little WIP for tonight.I am not very happy with the colors,but this is just an early phase,I´ll try to work harder on it tomorrow,cause now I have to come back to study!!(while listening Evanescence...I discovered them just two weeks ago and they are a really good band!!!! )

By the way,take a look at this vid.Awesome video with clips of Magnetic Rose from Memories and the song "Flight Recorder from Viking 7"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFvdE...elated&search=

Last edited by Camara; June 8th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dude, its very cool to see you improve. cool concepts man, where do you find the inspiration. last 2 pages your renderings have leveled up it seems.. keep on kicking it. for constructivism: maybe paint a little more in planes because some things arent all round, more edgy and straight. and do some life drawing (you already know that, but hey, thats what everyone is saying on CA so... lol)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    jejej very creative character, like his expression..and the thing its holdin' should be an egg, a colourful egg.......cause he is she at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"dear diary:..jackpot" my sketchbook

team chow

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanx for stopping by my sb, in return i stopped by your barabim barabom damn i was amazed you characters are awesome! and you color technics are of the hook. the way you work with warm and cool colors are superb. big ups and keep em coming!

Vicious Pineapples
    Come, critique our art and help us grow!

Sketchbooks!

Buckster, kaktuzlime, vaettir, enmi, dchan

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Que sera la cosa del Bosque?! No tengo ni la menor idea pero la criatura si que esta estupenda! Keep up great work ;-)

"Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment." -Jalal Ud-Din Rumi

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey you really hard working Camara, and it totaly pais of. Great updates since my last visit. I'll be around more regular again I like the colors of your last one. Looking forward to see the update!

when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    like your style alot!!! keep it up

monstertree is offline They look so good that's why I keep 'em in the front Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love how expressive that character's face is! His hands (all of them!) are pretty damn awesome too. Looks like more progress for Camara

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sweet start man, I really enjoy the face. keep it up and refine it gradually^^

again, careful with the definition to the muscles, make them appear under the skin.

Cheers!

Vicious Pineapples

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Amazing figure, love the muscle structure, and wonderful light and color.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Teh Gosu- Thanks for the advice,man!!Your last phrase was hilarous!!Hahaha LOL!!

Dan Valkar- Noooo!!!He is a...HEEEE,oh man,I believe that you missunderstood a weird line that apeared in his belly...but I fixed it because actually it looked like a vagina!!!Hahahaaa.Thanks,mate!!

dchan- Thank you very much,my friend!!!

LECO- Hahaha,I see that you read the name of the file!!Thanks,mate!

kischi- Long time withoot you here,man!!!Glad to see you again!!!

Murido- Thank you very much!!

monstertree- Hi,monster!!!Glad to hear from you that I am making some progress!!Thanks a lot,my friend!!

Buckster- Great advice!!!!!!I noticed too that I don´t know why I am commiting the same mistake that Whiteeeeee told me some time ago about the muscles,what you said.I am triying to soften them a little more,what do you think??

Ash888- Thank you very much,mate!!!!

Last edited by Camara; June 8th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this one is awesome! great sketchbook too. I like the way you use colour.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey camara! Te voy a ser honesto. Siempre dibujas y pintás de reputisima madre (y cuando digo de reputisima, quiero decir de recontraputisima madre), pero este #694 (el el yeti blanco), está verdaderamente horrible. Incluso lo veo algo desproporcionado y demasiado firme, en una mala posición. No sé que te pasó con ese.
    Pero el resto, de recontrareput... creo que ya entendiste.
    Un saludo, y seguí así que está buenísimo.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You show a massive improvement from when you started Camara I love your style and creature designs. Your also pro at drawin chicks =P Keep at it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hybrid_75- Thank you very much!!!Hope to see you around here more!

lennon- A mi tampoco me gusta nada,pero bueno,vamos a tomarlo como un aproximamiento fallido a lo que yo tenía en mente...las proporciones quería que fueran así,miré unas fotos de monos y tenían las piernas más cortas...pero a veces hay conceptos que no funcionan en el papel como tu los has imaginado (o al menos a mi me falta técnica suficiente para conseguirlo!)...y este es el caso más claro!!En el brazo iba a ponerle algún tipo de arma,un arco por ejemplo...pero buah,ahí se quedó abandonado.Además probé lo del brillo del pelo en contraposición a la oscuridad del fondo,pero queda demasiado artificial.En definitiva,que no formará parte de mi portfolio!!
    Muchas gracias,amigo!!!

corza334- Thank you very much!This is the thing that makes me push further...seeying the first pages of this SB!!Is very encouraging!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey that last one is very awesome. question. how do you figure out the lightning? do you just do it as you go or do you do some planning up front?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I use to think about the light sources once I have blocked some base colors,then I put some rough shadows and lights and next I start painting over it.Anyway,I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at lighting!!I know I have too much to learn,cause,for example,I think that the light in this one is a mess!!!!!! (anyway,I have to make some changes and add some lighting before it is finished).
    Thanks,mate!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think it looks good Camara but I dont think that you meed the dark line under the deltoid and the one connecting the biceps and triceps. It should be clear that they are separate but try imagining something wrapping them over those shadows.

The baby arms? looks awesome, this is a good one!

Cheers

Vicious Pineapples

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Camara, you are oozing awsomeness, keep it up !!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice work Camara, a great sketchbook!
    Will be visiting again

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey your sketchbook is very original and awesome! I love your vivid colors Keep it up !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Buckster- Thanks,mate!!Well...those are no baby arms,actually they are two strong arms that they use to hold things firmly when they are climbing or running using the rest of their arms.

D@niel- Hahahaa,thanks,man!!I´ll do it!!

gibb- Thanks!!Glad you like it!!

vervex- Thank you very much,Vervex!

Ok,here is the new species.I am a little bit dissapointed with this one,it has showed me how I suck at painting in general....

Description:

These creatures use to live deep inside the warm forests,within communities of few members.They love bothanics and they are very traditional minded.Once a child is born,the rest of the communitty must give a luminiscent potatoe to the parents as a gift.Then,they put those potatoes inside the baby´s room to iluminate it,cause the potatoes´ light estimulates his or her growth.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Camara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hey man your work is looking better and better! woooooo, keep improvin dude!

'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hola Camara, muy interesante la ultima criatura, al ver la cara del primer wip por poco pense que iba a ser u satiro violador haha es broma, me gusta la parte de abajo, ¿te basastes en algun dinosaurio?

Una duda que tengo es en sus manos, esta sosteniendo la papa de donde sale la luz, ¿no deberia ocurir algo similar como cuando pones los dedos sobre una lampara o linterna? que pareciera que traspasa la luz los dedos por asi decirlo.Me falta una imagen de referencia ahora... pero bueh ojala se entienda, solo una opinion.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that creature design looks awesome. I love the lights and colors. Keep it up

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 14