Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Four stars are motivating to get the fifth!

I like your stuff and because I'm a comicgeek I already gave you 5 stars.

Show us more penciled work like your Trek characters! More rough sketches please...!?

Uli

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey chris,
    freelancer? -wish you good luck!
    the green-dress girl looks cool! -and good job on the startrek chars too, even if i find the hands on the first one a little funny.

Thanks

Work work work... and not enough time.

darkchild: Thx Darkchild! Yeah... you are right... f__k the stars! Wait until I get loose later this year... hehe

Flesheater: Thank you! ... and your wish is my comand (see image)...

Arne S.: Thanks Arne! I can need it...

Here is a very fast one... and I got lazy on the hair because I have to finish some other stuff tonight.

Attachment 115422

And finally a big HELLO to Peter Bergting! I know you are surfing my sketchbook... hehehe
    If you guys don't know Peter's fantastic comic 'The Portent' (Image Comics) yet go and buy it! It is available in German now too.

CU all soon.

Best,

Chris

Thanks

I'm back... for good!

I don't know where to start. I have so much news to tell...

Ok, let me start with saying "I've quit my job". ... I'm sure this is something you would like to say too right!? hehe
    ... and it gets better: I relocated and I will work as a freelancer from at home starting today

My first project is a comic for the new 'Tales from the Crypt' comics from Papercutz. I will start working on it in exact 8 hours from now.
    Today I've finished a tutorial for the biggest German game developer magazine 'GameStar/dev' where I created a character. The Tutorial will show how I created the Girl you can see in this post.

Beside my comic work on TFTC I will work on cover illustrations for a German book publisher. More about this very cool gig I will tell you soon...

Here is my 'Action Girl' from the tutorial:

Attachment 132382

CU soon!

Best,

Chris

Thanks
    Hi Chris, nice to see you again. First of all I must say "Good Luck with your new job experience", I think that with your great talent the customers will be truly large in number.
    I like the last character, especially the clothes.
    Keep sharing, cheers

Thanks

Thx!

Dreamworker: A big THANK YOU for your kind words! Great you like the girl from the tutorial.

I'm trying to post more stuff in the future now that I'm working full time as a freelancer but I'm so deep into fantastic new projects right now I think it will take a while to get to the 'regular' posts... so for today it is only a fast sketch with some color tests I did for one of my current projects. I think you will hear about it soon

Attachment 134507

Best,

Chris

Thanks
    Yes! Please show more sketches like post #48.

I dig your style. I'm looking forward to your Tales from the Crypt comic. Which issue will it be?

Uli

Thanks
    very nice..........
    pld: NEED CRITIQUE! But BEWARE your Eyes might BLEED OUT of YOUR eye SOCKETS <---cause I really suck and haven't done shit pld:
    My Sketch Book!

Thanks

hello again...

Flesheater: Thx again! I will post more sketches later in June. Right now I'm too busy with other stuff. Regarding Tales from the Crypt I think my story will appear in issue #2. The story is called 'Extra Life'.

RaistlinTheDark: Thank you! Great you like my stuff.

Here is a little sketch I did in a break today...

Attachment 148688

Best,

Chris

Thanks
    He danke, dass du bei mir vorbei geschaut hast!
    Really cool sb you got here. Love the wwII designs of the planes for "Alpha Bettie" Keep it up
    when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Wow congrats on the whole freelance-comic-artist thing! I'm excited for you. Your environments, as always, totally rule. I love the image of the chick facing down the oncoming missiles/helicopters.

Good luck!
    I'll be checking back...
    oh, here's my sketchbook.

Also, my website. It would get beat up in a fight.

Thanks
    the greyscale stuff from page one and the ring thing are great! i love em

Thanks
    Ur coloring is some of the best stuff I seen on this sight.....i love the soft colors and how u Handel your highlights on many of your pieces………….
    And your sketches are very neat and clean …clean crisp lines I love that…
    Very COOL!

Thanks
    hey man...great comic style you got i like your perspective knowledge in the thumbnail pieces you had.

hows the new job working out for you? I think I'll subscribe to your sb if u dont mind

Thanks

Cool Summer

After my first month as a freelancer I can already tell this is a fantastic experience and I am very glad I made this jump. If you want to read more about my current projects you can read my new blog entry at www.ChrisNoeth.com

kischi: Danke! Thanks too for checking by!

Discoskull: Thank you very much! Working as a comic book artist is great. Comics are the medium I love most and it is very satisfying to work on sequentials and telling a story with pictures. Regarding the girl on the roof... she is based on a story I will do as a creator owned project someday. The sketch in todays post is a 'close up' of this girl

stonercurly: Thank you for your comment! I do not work on many b&w sketches this days because I use the break time to try out color techniques like you can see in the sketch below. But I will do more b&w sketches asap.

iceman478: Thank you very much! Great you like my art. Thanks for your kind words.

paperX: Thanks for checking my sketchbook and for your comment! Sure it is okay to subscribe hehe. My 'new' job is fantastic! Check out todays blog entry at www.ChrisNoeth.de to read more details. Thx!

So here is a new quicky, showing a character (in development) for my creator owned comic I will do someday. I did this one to try a color technique.

Attachment 153061

Best,

Chris

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast