Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Noeth's SKETCHBOOK - Update: APR 23/2015

Thanks
    You know what? Your images allways make my day. Two ways. One in a very good way, like whoooaaa that´s sooo awesome. And then like, shit, why can´t i do crazy stuff like that. All at the same fucking time.

Great going Kollege. VERY inspirational. Thanks.
    A tutor once said to me: "Let your mind go!" and it didn´t come back.

Wolf@WorK aka Sketchbook

my Heavy Industrie, Military and Steampunk References/Textures (updated Oct 2012)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Poland //Where bears walk down the street
    Thanks
    hmmm
    very inspiring stuff

Thanks
    the first work on site three lookz sexy. cool stuff!

Thanks

Maddrax - Spinoff issue #3 cover

Flesheater: Thank you! It is good to see you like my art. I'm always trying to work more in thoughts of 'comic' then 'uberrealistic'.

Dynamike: Thx Dynamike! I bet you will hate me if I tell you I have an uncensored verion of this... hehe

bbwolf: Hehe... A big THANK YOU Kollege! You made my day with your comment on my art. Great to know you like it so much.

mrpank: Thank you! Good to know my stuff is inspiring... I think this is the point I really know I can give something to this fantastic board and not only consume all the other fantastic art here. ... THX!

zweiDee: Thank you! ... I will make you all so jealous now... I have an uncensored version of this girl too... hehehe But you say it... it looks sexy and that is because she doesn't show it all.

Here is a small image of my next cover I did for the German novel series spinoff to MADDRAX:

Attachment 171440

To read more about this novels go to this link: Bastei Maddrax Spinoff Link!

Cu all soon with news about my new comic project ... and I think I do not tell too much letting you know it is HUGE!

Best,

Chris

Thanks
    That's very interesting, I can't even tell what it is though. Unless I'm not supposed to, lol.

Very nice work in here, can I ask, do you have a full time job doing this?

Thanks
    This novels look like they are great fun to read. Amazing visuals.

Thanks
    Hehe, my pleasure if I was able to generate that warm fuzzy feeling of a day well made.

Anyway. the last maddrax cover....um...seems like there´s "something" lacking in the front. At first I could hardly tell that he is standing at the edge of a small ledge high in the air. It all kinda smudged together with the HTG aka BG

Nevertehless, who am I crit you? I looks fanastic. What kind of info do you get for such a piece of work? Written instructions? A short sketch? Do the make you read the whole story and let yourself decide?

And what about the comic??? You finally got Alpha Bettie in gear?

c.U.

Wolf
    A tutor once said to me: "Let your mind go!" and it didn´t come back.

Wolf@WorK aka Sketchbook

my Heavy Industrie, Military and Steampunk References/Textures (updated Oct 2012)

Thanks

... still busy with things I can't talk about yet...

drd: You are not supposed to... you have to read the stories! Thanks for your comment. I'm working as a freelance artist on different projects at the same time... so yes I'm doing this as a fulltime job beside many other projects. In this biz I think you have to be some kinda 'Jack of all trades'.

Flesheater: The novels will be great! The original Maddrax stories are unique and much fun to read. I love them and I'm sure the spinoff will be as great... if not greater . Thx!

bbwolf: Thx for your comments! Regarding the covers I get detailed written informations on the content. I don't know the whole stories yet and talk with the editor about the compositions.
    Regarding Alpha Bettie: Dan Taylor (the author of the book) will be back from SanDiego Comic Con 2007 tomorrow and I'm sure he will bring back some good Bettie news...

Regarding my other comic projects... I still can't talk about my new project yet but can give you a very small sneak on another one: Here is one of my first character sketches for my creator owned book I will do after my next project is finished... here it is:

Attachment 176632

Hope you like it.

Best,

Chris

Thanks
    whoah! you have strong linearts! your colouring a bit sucks - it's to shiny etc ...
    strong curves dude! how you doing this? do you using besier curves or smth?

Thanks
    hey chris,
    the new maddrax cover looks very good and also the character drawing. man, when did you become that good? scrolling down here it always gets better!

btw chris, i also started a sketchbook today. would be cool if you step by.

all the best

Thanks
    Who is this girl... looks promising!? What kind of comic will this be (the creator owned) and what kind of comic is your project right now? Can you tell (or show) more?

Thanks
    I want more sketchstuff! Most of your work here looks 'finished'... what about sketches and more concepts? The rough stuff.
    Don't get me wrong. I like your art, but I love to look at 'unfinished' stuff.
    More like your last post...

Thanks

Ray Harryhausen Presents...

OKAY... the time has come... finally I can talk about my new comicproject.

But first some information about my work for 'Tales from the Crypt': My illustrated comic story 'Extra Life' (written by Neil Kleid) will be printed in issue #4 of the new regular Tales comic series from Papercutz. It will be reprinted in issue #3 of the graphic novel collections. I also did the cover on issue#4 of the regular book.

Before getting to my new project let's get to your last posts:

designboot: Thx man! I am drawing and painting all my stuff digital. Right now my pencils get a little dusty here I'm not working with paths or bezier curves... it is all drawn by hand with a Wacom Intuos DinA5 tablet.

Arne S.: Hey Arne. Good to see you again. Thx for your comment. I think it should be the goal for every artist to get better... I'm working on it

Flesheater: Thx! You can see and read more about my new project at the end of this post. The girl sketch is from my creator owned comic series I will do when the time is right. It is about a girl with special powers. I think you haven't read something like this before... right? hehehe

Dynamike: Thank you. Point taken and sorry to disappoint you with todays post... only finished stuff from the new comic project. But I will do sketches... I promise. Stay tuned.

So here it is... the official news:

I'm working on a new four issue mini-series for Bluewater Productions Inc.
    The project I'm working on is 'Ray Harryhausen Presents "It Came From Beneath The Sea... Again!"' and it is a sequel to the original sci-fi movie from the fifties 'It Came From Beneath The Sea'.

I did an interview about the books and you can read it here:

INTERVIEW at www.comicmonsters.com!

And here you can see some of the first finished pages and an alternate cover with art (layout, pencils, inks and colors) all done by myself:

Attachment 192927

Attachment 192928

Attachment 192929

Attachment 192930

Please let me know what you think!

BTW: There will be a Bluewater sampler book 'Ray Harryhausen Presents' out in October 2007 for only 99cent. It contains the first five pages of the new series and preview art from the other Ray Harryhausen books Bluewater is doing. And remember... only 99 cents!

Thx all!

Best,

Chris

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast