Thread: Hello

Thanks

Red face Hello

hello just thought i'ld introduce my self and see how poeple are and stuff

i'm Poison_art i'm 18 and currently a art student working towards being a graphics designer or a illusator so ya thats me.

hows everyone doing??

Poison Art
    Last edited by Poison_art; October 23rd, 2006 at 10:55 AM.
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    First things first, fix the colour of your post; it’s hard to read and serves no aesthetic purpose as far as I can tell.

Secondly: welcome to the best place on the net for learning with your fellow artists! Enjoy this unique chance to grow like you’ve never done before and get to learn artists from all over the world, learn to love critique and be polite and you’ll have a blast with the rest of us

Thanks
    thank you for your welcome
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

Thanks
    Welcome to CA poison art!
    I hope you enjoy and learn from CA for as long as you stay!
    Heres a few things to keep in mind:
    Your artwork will be criticsized, by both true craftsman of the trade and new artists. Some of the best artist around the world hang out here, so pay attention to what every one has to say about your work. Just because you are better than someone else, doesnt mean you can throw it in their face, insult or degrade anyones comments or crits( C+C ). be respectful of everyones reaction, and listen to what they have to say. You will grow as an artist if you learn to take criticsism in a positive way. Report anyone who's giving you a hard time, and dont get into quarrels over bad crits. After all in the end you either take it or leave it. were bumping up our crits, so be ready for some honest, straighforward, observative crits on you work. Keep an open mind too, you never know what you might just learn from the unlikeliest person. Did I mention to listen to what everyone has to say??

Welcome brother...er sister
    J.L. ALFARO

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    thank you for the welcome and i listen to what everyone has to say and i kno when to hold my tongue if some one gives me a negitive crit with nothing contuctive in it ( learnt that after arguing with a college tutor over the fact she wanted to paint my sky orange in steed of green and it turned out orange worked out nicer) so yeah thank you for the advice and i'll keep it in mind for when i get some art work posted on the site
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

Thanks
    I cant wait to see some of your work!
    and I just had to say that, cause that sig...not so positive you know!!
    J.L. ALFARO

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    is it? i should change it then i dont like being negitive gives me spots >_<
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.