Thanks

Angry Post Office Or Neighbour?

Hey guys,

man just needed to vent my anger over whats happend. Its nothing life changing but its bloody pissed me off good.

Right i orderd a external harddrive last week, was waiting and waiting but nothing came. So checked my status on the delivery and said its allready been deliverd! Where the fucks my note put through the door then!?? Double checked the front door, found nothing.

Rang up the post office depo and found out it was given to one of the neighbours but diddent know which one so i knocked on both neighbours doors beside my house and nothing.

Rang up post office the next day and they talked to the driver, he said he gave it to a woman 2 doors down. Ok at last!

Went to her house and she tells me she allready gave it to someone and thought it was me as he was supposedly coming out of my door. I dont know ANYONE around here! How the F*** could it have been someone coming out my door! She looked really worried anyway but i dont know if i should believe her or not, i mean it could have been someone standing outside my door but i aint got no sure way of knowing.

SO im sitting here pissed out of my mind! 55quid down the drain it would seem. May not sound like much to some of you but being a student i dont have much anyway.

So ive sent a messege to dabs to tell them whats happend and see what they can do, now im thinking its the guy who posted the harddrive whos in the wrong, arent you meant to put a note through the door and take it back to the depo for collection? Not give it to some stranger neighbour.

Urgh
    Sean
    My Website

My Blog

My Facebook

Currently for hire as freelancer!]

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    getting things delivered to your house is always a pain because the mail tends to deliver while you're away at work. to remedy the situation, I was put my shipping address to my place of work. Even if I'm not there, theirs always somene at the front desk who'll sign it in for me. And, the people at work are a lot more trustworthy than strangers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 231 Posts
    that sucks.
    i would definitely make the post office liable.

my mailman is a tool too.
    he watches my netflix movies,
    and then returns them a week later.

now i actually have to drive to the post office and put them in the mail bins directly if ever want them to get there on time.
    - Dan Dos Santos
    www.dandossantos.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DSillustration
    that sucks.
    i would definitely make the post office liable.

my mailman is a tool too.
    he watches my netflix movies,
    and then returns them a week later.

now i actually have to drive to the post office and put them in the mail bins directly if ever want them to get there on time.
    I believe I've heard that's a federal offense (not to mention theft). Personally, I'd do something about it--go to their supervisor or other authority. That's inexcusable.

Thanks
    I don't know why, but that just sent my anger spiking, Dan. I'd definately get about 3 or 4 movies that are just horrible (I'm sure there are some My Little Pony adventures you haven't seen), just to see if there's a difference and then report him.

Oh, man, my fingers are tight from this. The Postal Service also takes this seriously.

And Sean, I'd go to the Post Office and explain. They're at fault (you can tell them I said so).

Thanks
    yeah man thats a load of BS. that mailman is definitely at fault. i believe its policy to leave notice of attempted delivery with time and date and id#.. and they MUST return the package to the station for future delivery. you cant just give it to some random person.. MUCH less that lives houses away.. wtf?? go to the postmaster and get some info about this. you said that the mailman had already been contacted so they now know who it was.. dont put up with that shit.. thats just plain wrong. - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    Uhh, we have packages just left outside our door all the time... Came home from school 2 days ago and a mouse I ordered was just sitting there. Our UPS/USPS/FedEX guys get out, drop off, ring and run.

Thanks
    Ok, im going to give the post office a ring tomorrow and try and sort it out. Illd rather moan at them then the woman who lives two doors down from me. Dont wanna get bad neighbours if you catch my drift. Ill be back on tomorrow to tell you if they suck C*** or not. lol

Sean
    My Website

My Blog

My Facebook

Currently for hire as freelancer!]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    I'd definately get about 3 or 4 movies that are just horrible (I'm sure there are some My Little Pony adventures you haven't seen)
    You did NOT just go there... *hiss*

Thanks
    I've been waiting for you.

Heh, heh...

Thanks
    ...you dare to taunt the woman who holds the power of Tampy at her disposal?

Bring it, Puppy Chow...

((oh yeah, that last post was your 4000th. Was it worth it? ^_~))
    Last edited by Steph Laberis; October 21st, 2006 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    Not... not... Tampy!

There's barely enough room in this can as it is.

I capitulate, submit, succumb, yield to thy enchanted equine mercy.

Please don't subject me to Oblio's terror-filled existance.

Yes, I know he likes it. It's like tortured frolicking.