Art: Just began visual expression...Tear me to shreds, please !!!

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just began visual expression...Tear me to shreds, please !!!

So, I did this little image about abuse an orphaning.

Some of you guys / girls have unbelievable work on here. Anyone want to exchange a few helpful words about tools/methodologies to produce high quality digital work ?

Really just looking to make some artist companions, I am a producer/engineer/musician/poet/writer .... very much into glitch and impressionism/distortionism.

Look - I'm not looking to be pretentious, or play any sort of "I'm an artist too" game....that is all irrelevant and counter productive. I was hoping someone would find value in helping me gain some artistic strength in digital concept art, if for no other reason than their own appreciation of the artistic tribute of their knowledge.

Conversation is part of the circulatory system giving nutrient to culture. I think of culture as the myth most important to a society's peace of mind, and the blueprint of powerful culture is a cacophany of powerful subconciousness made real through artistic endeavours. The core for a culture's cruciality is the final homogeneous collection of creativity, emerging thru the dust of much ego-less artistic discussions.

-Z

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow I like your " big words" um.. its good that your ready to pour your heart into artistic creation but I think first you must question what it is your passionate about, and second I think this thread belongs in the lounge

Site
    BLOG

SketchBook

"it's much easier to scale up from simplicity than to scale back from complexity"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozilas
    So, I did this little image about abuse an orphaning.

Look - I'm not looking to be pretentious, or play any sort of "I'm an artist too" game....that is all irrelevant and counter productive. I was hoping someone would find value in helping me gain some artistic strength in digital concept art, if for no other reason than their own appreciation of the artistic tribute of their knowledge.

-Z

Then taking photos from the internet and tossing them into MS Paint is certainly not the way to go. Why not start out by trying to draw something if you want to get into concept art? From the looks of your picture it seems like you want to go more of the graphic design route.

As for the image itself. I would never have imagined that it was about an abused orphan. The thing that sticks out most to me is the cigarettes, so it seems like some anti smoking ad to me. As for the text, it could be alot more smoothly incorporated into the rest of the image. It's fairly distracting right now.

cheers
    - Loren

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    finally finished? yeah when a moderator sees this u are finished

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.