Thread: Halloween Art

Thanks

Halloween Art

Alright, halloween is really right around the corner and I have like zero talent when it comes to art.

So in the spirit of Halloween and the love of art that I have made a competition around the best zombie portait.

Want to see who has the best talent out there and something the world can view.

Just go to
    http://zombiejam.ihigh.com/

and all the details will be told there.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    OMGFREEARTSLOL

No.
    DON'T CLICK THIS

Thanks
    I don't get it? Why did you say omg free art lol?

Thanks
    Trying not to sound arrogant by saying this... but everyone who's ever lifted up a pencil gets "omg can you draw me this" atleast twice a week from strangers or distant relatives or anyone....

I'm not trying to eb rude.. But seriously there's atleast 1 thread like this a week.
    Everyone has thier own studying, persona work and professional work to do, and there are major competitions going on now, like the CG Challenge, or the Spectrum Book entries, so don't be suprised if you don't see people dropping everything for this.

Again, don't take what I said as attacking you, please. Just trying to explain how alot of people see this.
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    what sucks about the contest also is that its more of a Spam featured contest where there are no Judges... Just votes from members on the site.... So to get any votes for your artwork you have to spam the site around... *sigh* I was board and was watching a zombie movie so I did it.... and only realized after that it was like this. So now if anyone wants to vote for my work they have to register to be a member. Thats so Dumb.
    Totally pointless to put any effort in, cause... if some 8 year old posts a stickman pic but has more friends who he can talk into going on the site... then he will win. So not only is it another cheap contest... its a bad type of contest. Having nothing to do with real talent. Kind of sucks... cause I really liked my Zombie.... But I now realize it was pointless to even enter. But it was practice... and it only took me the afternoon so its not like I spent a week and then found this out....
    Yeah Im an idiot.... I get it....
    *shakes fist*
    heres my Zombie for anyone interested in seeing my wasted time
    http://zombiejam.ihigh.com/
    Who exactly is this minjit you ask?
    Rorke's Sketch Book of Doomy Dooomm!
    I don't want to go mommy...>.< you can't make me!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
    --Robert McCloskey quote

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    Trying not to sound arrogant by saying this... but everyone who's ever lifted up a pencil gets "omg can you draw me this" atleast twice a week from strangers or distant relatives or anyone....
    Well yeah with dawing your the man with girls for like 5 minutes. But being good at drawing is'not really that cool, in the same way only people that swim consider it a sport. Damn this cruel world..... hehe i get holloween first suck on that northern hemisphere........