Page 40 of 113 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: thread closed

Thanks
    Nice! That last digital looks particularly strong.
    No crits, just keep it up, good luck, and stay safe!

Daily Sketchbook
    All comments welcome!

ProtoSSG: Cup-of-Joe ~ Kitsu ~ White Rose ~ Afgal

Other SBs - ShiroNami - Leadster618
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    awesome stuff! loving the values on these pages, hoping to see more!

Thanks
    Send that hurricane/typhoon/monster this way dude! We need a good cleansing! and some rain...

I'll also need to repeat myself. That's look awesome. This one feels a bit looser than some of you previous stuff, and I dig it for that. keep going man, and good luck with the storm/monster things.

- d.

Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 594 Posts
    Brendan: lol... thanks. I'm still working on colours, it's coming. I think i'll follow Facezero's way of working, or at least try it.

Marco: lol will do!

Enthombed: thank you, i'm flattered. i'll try my best to keep it interesting.

Stark:Thanks !... :=), i've fixed it but haven't scanned it. The collbas are coming along nicely.. but she doesn't want to show anything yet... hehe
    Thanks for the attention !

paperX: thanks alot !!

Dan: thanks bro ! You're doing great too

'nu: awww man... sorry i was completly "away" for a while. But with the new blog thing it should get better =)

Timmy: haha, that's what i always thought and the reason why i'll never give up on traditional work. Thanks alot !!!

Tom: okay then, life drawing on the way =)
    About the car, at first i wanted to do some kindof black aura coming from the guy in the middle.. .but haven't worked on it

Marco: thanks! i'll go more carefully with the values next time.

Am7: good point, i've rushed a bit the hatches lately, i'll try to be more efficient next time. Thanks lots !

Shinryu: thanks !.. answer in your sb =)

paperX: lol... well.. since the cyclone's being all lazy on us, i'll stay with the constent/small update...But i'll try to draw even more than before from now on... been slacking too much

Dan: lol hehe...was a bit tired when doing 'em

Cup: thanks !!! I'll try

Kevin: here's some ! thanks !

Brendan: thanks!!

A tiny update again...
    and here's an image of the cyclone...he's just stationnary right now so we have to wait to see what he's gonna do. I'm not complaining since i have to stay home... and draw
    Edit: added the "finished" colour guy
    thread closed

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by DanielC; February 25th, 2007 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    as usual i injoy the way you shade reminds me of wes a little. I would be becareful about evenly distributing the hatching though out the page because it starts to working againts your darkest darks, and begins to create alot of middle tones. nice work

Site
    BLOG

SketchBook

"it's much easier to scale up from simplicity than to scale back from complexity"

Thanks
    this is turning out to be quite whimsical. really free and moving piece, which is an intersting turn from the rigid emotion you were portraying before!
    have you ever tried watersoluble leads? derwent, prismacolor and staedler among others make some good pencils that can hatch pretty tightly, but then you throw a wash of water over it and it turns to watercolour ~ more to play around with. im not saying you need to change at all no sir! but just a thought!!
    timmy

Thanks
    nice piece, but i still think it's too dark down there, i'd have liked some more defined legs, it seems as you're almost avoiding drawing them.
    of course, my compliments anyway

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 625 Posts
I love your stuff man!
its great to see your none-reffed stuff and to see that it keeps the same quality as the referenced stuff! With that said, i mean that it shows that you take notice on what you do when you use reference and do studies! *weird English sorry*

Keep it up! very impressive improvement

Thanks
    =) hey, thanks for stopping into my sketchbook.

Anyways on the last painting, use more colors! I would like to see more colors bouncing on the skin like some olive greens and more reds. Maybe more blacks. Have you looked at your painting in greyscale?

I think your anotomy is great... but your fabrics need to show more form and flow to it.

Thanks
    hey man awesome update! glad to see the monsoon monster hasn't got to you yet

the pencil piece seems to have less contrast and more mid tones than your normal stuff but both it and the digi piece looks fantastic!~ keep up the great stuff!

Thanks
    Tanks alot guys !
    Replies later... gotta go sleep
    thread closed

Thanks
    Hey dude, great pencils and cool color stuff you have in this lasts updates.

Keep posting my friend.

Cheers

Thanks
    Noshadowmaster: thank you very much for the advice. The main thing that's causing it (besides my stupid hand) is the weather. The cyclone's been humidifying(?) everything and the paper gets all...weird...it just doesn't catchs the graphite as it should be. Thanks !!

Timmy: Hey!! actually i have some.... but i never knew that technique =)... i'll try it, sounds cool. Thanks alot !

Marco: lol... well i made 'em as light as the rest it would brake the composition that's mainly focused on the background... But i'll keep that in mind, thanks !!

Dile: hehe... that's what they are for. Thank you very much monsieur !

Ling: Hello! Every points taken. I'll keep working on colours and as for the fabric.. i have that nice hogarth book that deals about it. Thanks !!

paperX: thanks alot man, i'll try !!

Enthombed: Thanks !!

Here's a pencil...done while listening to nin's In this Twilight... hehe, i can't get enough of the song

More soon !

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DanielC; February 28th, 2007 at 03:19 AM.

• Page 40 of 113 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 16