Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: thread closed

Thanks
    hey dude, you've got some solid pencil shit... just droppin by!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

flash

you've gfot some flash stuff matey wow. I really enjoy the tonal playing and construction in your sketches/drawings. very good
    I can learn alot from you buddy

keep up the stuff!@

Thanks
    Awsome man! You realy know how to use graphite... It's inspireing to scroll your skechbook.
    cheers!
    Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

Thanks
    Great update, your pencils are awesome as usual !
    Ciao

Thanks
    This is really an amazing sketchbook, the studies, the designs the passion! i love it all!, u've reall inspired me to take up the anatomical studies again man, thy just look too good not to try and emulate. As i say again, your characters and comic strips look equally compelling, u have your hands and feet in all the right places mate. I say this to all the uber artists here u have betta have some work offered by a company alredy, talent n skills like this are a sin to go unoticed!
    Why do u stick your nose in other families business'. Come on dude don't u have any HOBBIES?

My sketchbook beckons, ave a look see?
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...09#post1212209

Thanks

Thanks
    Ah it's been awhile since I last stopped by. Your pencil skills always blow me out of the freaking water. Seriously nice work as always. That last post is jaw-dropping.

Thanks
    Ow, that's some nice stuff man. Is that a 2b pencil you've been using or am I all wrong?

Apocalypto stuff's cool, I'd say the movie is so and so as most mel gibsons film 'cept for Braveheart, that one kicks!

Thanks
    great updates bro! good stuff youve got going on in this thread, keep it up and keep working!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 625 Posts
lol, I just realized i only asspated you on msn muhaha

great update man! one of your best so far imho ! Thanks for these helmet designs ^^ Awesome!
also, thanks for the comments on my book man, i'm way slow to come around to sketchbooks nowadays >.< your one is top-priority though ^^

Keep it up man!

~Dile

Thanks
    Damn fine stuff you've got here. Five stars from me too. I love the "simplicity" of that late night sp painting.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 593 Posts
    Dan : lol... i don't even know what's going on on that guy. I just let the pencil go....idunno if i should it again .. thanks !!!

Call0ps: thanks !

brendan: thanks for the reminder. I have to avoid black like the plague. it's been only doing bad to my digis. Thanks !! =)

Mrpank: Merci !!

Tom: thank you very much for that post. You're right about the guy's hair. I gave more attention to the other guy's hat... ^^. Though i haven't returned on that page yet.
    And.... i'm not really avoiding colours, it's just that, as you say, i'm not on a hurry right now. I prefere doing some from time to time and remembering slowly what i'm learning. Thanks alot for the link

Designboot: thank you

marco: lol... i touched it a tiny winny bit... ... not finished yet. Thanks !

paperX: thanks for the suggestion :=)

santa: lol thanks. It's not a "must see" movie, but a pretty good reference documentary. thanks alot !

Pigeonkill: thanks sir !!

bhanu: thanks you weird poop eating monsieur... yeah

Bunny: thank you very much for the comment. Witkin is an inspiration. He's approach of subject is unusual and that's what i like about him. I'v esaved as much as i could find from him. I wish i could have his weird mind.. and at the same time i don't cause...well...he must be special in real life ^^. thanks again for dropping by !

Marco: lol...Next update will have it finished. PROMISE ..for real this time.

Tiger: there it is. thanks !

Timmy: thanks monsieur !

Maxetormer: ... enviros...something i've never really thought about. I don't know why, it seems too..cold...as a subject. I think i'll need to get some good reference to understand how they work. Thanks alot !

Ryan: thanks ! though i don't think i'll finish that pencil. it was just a mind beurp... =)

DanielC: go to bed you

bren: you're welcome bro. Keep updating too

Adam: well, i mostly work on a4 and hardly ever more than an hour or 2 on a single page. Sometimes more when i'm really inspired and have some good music. That's pretty much it, thanks !!

Tiger: lol.. on the way you can get ryan, n0fish's brain

Chaosrocks: good point. I most of the time concentrate more on the characters themselves. Backgrounds would come more like a story or a specific moment in a story. But i've never considered them as a character complement (?)... thanks for the idea. I'll work on them more from now on.

pawl: wow. I'm very happy i've helped you to work hard. The latter will pay off, but personally i don't really bother about the reward, i just empty my head and try to have as much fun as possible. Try to be yourself, make up your own world from what you experience. Get inspired, angry, mad, happy, blissful, crazy, hateful...whatever and try to interpret all those feelings. The wider is your range of tools you handle to more confortable and accurate you'll be at what you want to create. Have fun and draw alot

Call0ps: lol Nooo!! keep drawing mate !! thanks !!

Envisor: thanks !!

Gspot: hehe thanks man !

Whit: thank you ! you're doing some great work. I hope you're having fun at the ca atelier

Sybo: thanks !!

B-Man: thank you !

Dreamworker: merci !

Blade-14: thank alot for the encouragement sir !

Samsonreaper: wow ! thanks alot for dropping by. I dig your speedpaintings !

trashy: hey !!! thanks =)

Wasker: Wha?? !!! You crazy !! Apocalypto's awesome! ... but braveheart is indeed better
    And no, it's a normal HB lead on a Mec.pencil. Thanks !

Rodrigo: thank you man !

Dile: lol... that is a fact ^^. You're welcome! If you have any problemes on any armor parts, be sure to tell me ! Thanks !!

Placeboast: thanks !

ok... still no colours. Changed my room's setting. And now i feel like breathing again. hehe. So here is a Bargue drawing, a cast drawing (HB, 6B and 8B | 2 whole days | A3) and some sb progress.
    ... i gotta do something about my pencil. Leave it in a restaurant or something

Thanks
    hey bro, i am a reallyl big fan of you my friend, your killing skills make me happy to tryo more in my drawings, thnks for share your stuff, your shading is one the best things who i see here in Conceptart.

Cheers

Thanks
    You are f**king outa here man! The studies are insane, the Cos stuffs are insane, you're insane! and this thread is on fire. Will give you a more decent post the morning - I need to sleep over this.

ciao bruthar!

- d.
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 625 Posts
  • Wow, really nice update man Only getting stronger! I like the last wip of that Cos inspired one! Great pencil skills I like the values!

Congratz on new page ^^

~Dile

Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast