Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    Man, you keep pushing yourself you will be amazing in no time. Actually right now you have accomplished more than I have in the lines of comics. I have never attempted at comics because they are so hard for me to do! I try to draw a scene that is in my mind, but it looks dumb on page. You make it look easy. AWESOME WORK! Keep it up!!!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    hey dude thanks for dropping by,
    Actually if you are not good at sequentials do more of them. If you had seen my first comic spam , you would knkw what I mean.
    SO I did a lot of sketching in the past two days, but I am not posting cuz , well my scanner sucks. Here are some sucky scans.
    COmic shit , hell yeah.
    FIrst id the depth entrials watercolor art . looks stupid , have to work harder on watercolor .
    then the second page of depthentrails . I am still in two minds whether I should color it or not. lets see.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 593 Posts
    The first one's nice. Interesting composition.
    About the comic... i wouldn't color it. Keep it b&w and add some stronger values. the mood and compositions of those frames have a nice dramatic aspect.
    Continues you weird monsieur ..

Thanks
    I really dig them both. First one is great, figure work is getting better each time. Also agree with Dan about keeping em b&w. More drama that way, just focus on your value structures. Looks good and read very well.

Keep em up bro!

- d.
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 626 Posts
Hey bhanu
Nice updates, not much to say, well, try to slow down a little I think, the kid thats walking in the last update, it looks like the head is in the wrong direction, like if the neck was heavily broken , and the head is pointing backwards, try to establish a good construction first, try to get the dynamic in there, and then add lines / rendering, dont go to quick! The difference between rushing a piece, and making something awesome "the long way" is maybe 1 hour , not even that, and the with a good base, the image is good from beginning. hehe most people waste one hour on MSN, (heh me sometimes) playing games, or doing other un-important things "for fun" this time could be used drawing, and I suggest you try to get that time down as well HEY! your stuff is not bad, not at all, this is just my opinion and some suggestions, so dont let me bring your down, thats not my point with this, but your last updates have shown improvement, but also a little tendency to look rushed.

Heheh, keep it up man! its looking good however

~Dile

Thanks
    thanks for the comments guys,
    daniel-hello my twisted french friend. nice to see you back here. well Yeah even I have made my up to do only b&w . thanks for dropping by.
    Bren man-Aye aye sir. thanks for comin.
    Dile- Hey ma man, glad you came here.well actually I seem to find the head okay. Dunno. yeah the stuff looks rushed . I will work on that.

Thanks
    WEll due to my scandolous scanner I cant scan most of images and I only managed one.Its just a marker sketch( popbot inspired ). I have been doing marker studies for a week now and they are really help build confidence with linework.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 593 Posts
    Nice!
    Be a bit more specific with you values. Make them cleaner and easier to read.
    The combination of ink and pencil in the last one is good.

Thanks
    depth entrails page 5 this looks really dirty , not really likin it.

Thanks
    Really good work bhanu. Like Daniel said, clear up your value structure some. Something that helps with this it to map out values. This often leads to better structure. Try it out as practice, even if you are not intent on adopting it permanently. The panel's comps are looking good, but if you put that extra bit into them they'll be great. Also think of the Page's composition as a whole.

good stuff bro, keep em coming!

- d.
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Bhanu, really enjoying your comic pages. As mentioned by Brendan, it would be better to organize the way you shade your work and control your lines, it would definitely add alot to your work. Post #130 is a decently organized page. Keep it up mate.
    TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Thanks
    i like the last comic page, it seems to me the more accurate in composition and narration, i like the others too, but the square into square and the irregular composition of panels is always hard to do, i don't now...
    i like the loose trace you have, especially in the last panel (the masked guy)
    of the 128 post, very interesant...

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87259

Thanks
    Oh man, it has been so long since I was inhere! Im sorry dude, I guess its my bussy-some period that has kept me... Once the damn comic is done I shall come more often.
    Over to the important stuff. IMO you have done very well, Im proud of you! The horror comic is lookin really good, especially fancy the gasmasked dude, very cool character indeed! Gonna be fun following this. The pose and anatomy in the full page is lookin very cool. Its all good. Rock on my fellow comic... er...!
    Father Christmas will mess you up.
    Deviantart-page
    its my SKETCHBOOK! first page last page

Thanks
    hey guys ,
    I am feeling tired right now. Its a hell trying to scan the pics. after hours of pointless hard work , two bad scans.
    Oh and replies
    Brenny my boy- I will ry my best to put good values amd morals in the little pages butits kinda hard to do when the page itself is nobigger than a4 still I am gonna try it with tht enext page.
    Sirio_brazzi-Thanks for the crit man. really appreciate it.
    Dimagyan- thanks man glad you ike te comic and evn I like the gasmasked guy. dont we all.
    Orifice-hello my swedish comic artist friend.its okay , being busy is good. being lazy is bad. and hey man keep pushing that work of yours too. Waiting for more of your comic work too.

updates-
    dairain aventure guy the comic is goona be out soon , oooh I am so exited.
    hte first pic is dairain guy and popbot.
    the next is a experiment gone horribly wrong. Sham entices pig jaw( my original character).
    Crits are more than welcome

• Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast