Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: New Painted(Shaped Red)October -20-2011

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    thanks for the comments guys
    DImagyan- Thanks for the insightful crit ont eh comic man , really helpful.
    Jakian-thanks for dropping by.
    Koppa-Oh teh great koppa came here . thanks for the cmment men, you aint bad yourself either.
    Sirio_Brozzi- Glad you like my entrails , I like my entrails too. Hehe .take care.
    Brendon man-Hows my brotha doing?CA is acting a little wierd these days, when doe it not. Actually I ahve been shying away from studies lately , its hard to study fro teh computer and I am waiting for some books by bridgeman, hogarth. BUt I should do somethign about the studies right.
    thanks fro dropping by man.
    so todays shityy update is a shitty portrait of a not so shitty lasy . from a pic.took 15 shitty minutes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey, I like this Spawn drawing. Like the angle it's in and the ECONOMY of strokes! Awesome! Looks clean and can see the personal force and even some emotion behind those lines. Should finish it, I think. Do you good.
    LOL. I like how you are endeared to your work Whatever attitude it takes to get the job done, I suppose. Shi**y stuff is looking good. I can see far more confidence in your latest drawings. Keep posting this kind a shite.
    OMG, YES. Rackham is an amazzzzzzzzing illustrator along with William Russel Flint, and Edmund Dulac. Envy their incredible use of watercolor. So beautiful and moody. Thanks for that particular link. I aspire to that facility, just in case digital never takes hold and I can drop my PS practice.

Yeah, I also notice a large number of boot outs of the site just by clicking a new thread. Svery annoying. I almost want to return my t-shirt!
    Last edited by AztcFireFlower; January 17th, 2007 at 03:43 AM.
    Figure's 'n' Stuff SketchBook

Charcoal Paintings

BLOG!

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."-Thomas A. Edison

"Convention is craft. Invention is art. In art, knowledge assists invention"-John E. Carlsson

Thanks
    Hey orc I mean AZtecfireflower(damn thats a long mane),
    spawn has been my fav. character in teh comic universe. I wanted ashley wood kinda style here, and yeas I had other thoughts in mind when I was drawing this, see, when I draw my hand unconsiously put many lines , useless lines , shitty lines. I was trying to fight that puttinf less stokes , thinking before I draw and when I draw let the mind gain control. I will finish it , I think.And yes I love my works , they are my children , they might be spoilt brats but at the end of day my creations. I love almost all thigns in the world. I am as badass as try to look(indicating avatar) or sound(my swears. I love candies and winnie the pooh. haha. I love my freinds and family. I was alwaya a fan of rackham especially for his work on alice in wonderland , wihich I always thought was more a horror , creepy book than a book for children . watercolors are so beautiful when used right, perhaps the best medium out there. oh that reminds me I need to update soem watercolors.
    the site has been acting liek shit lately ,so many tiem sit happens I write a big comment and when I psot it I get logged out.

thanks for dropping by, its alwsy great to seee you here.
    now the updates.
    COMICS <hell yeah.

first the depth entrails cover. Inspired by phil hale . Tried to use as less lines as possible.

second teh first page of depth entrails. Without the text. hey can anybody help me with the text. really I need some help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    Man, you keep pushing yourself you will be amazing in no time. Actually right now you have accomplished more than I have in the lines of comics. I have never attempted at comics because they are so hard for me to do! I try to draw a scene that is in my mind, but it looks dumb on page. You make it look easy. AWESOME WORK! Keep it up!!!

Thanks
    hey dude thanks for dropping by,
    Actually if you are not good at sequentials do more of them. If you had seen my first comic spam , you would knkw what I mean.
    SO I did a lot of sketching in the past two days, but I am not posting cuz , well my scanner sucks. Here are some sucky scans.
    COmic shit , hell yeah.
    FIrst id the depth entrials watercolor art . looks stupid , have to work harder on watercolor .
    then the second page of depthentrails . I am still in two minds whether I should color it or not. lets see.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 594 Posts
    The first one's nice. Interesting composition.
    About the comic... i wouldn't color it. Keep it b&w and add some stronger values. the mood and compositions of those frames have a nice dramatic aspect.
    Continues you weird monsieur ..

Thanks
    I really dig them both. First one is great, figure work is getting better each time. Also agree with Dan about keeping em b&w. More drama that way, just focus on your value structures. Looks good and read very well.

Keep em up bro!

- d.
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 625 Posts
Hey bhanu
Nice updates, not much to say, well, try to slow down a little I think, the kid thats walking in the last update, it looks like the head is in the wrong direction, like if the neck was heavily broken , and the head is pointing backwards, try to establish a good construction first, try to get the dynamic in there, and then add lines / rendering, dont go to quick! The difference between rushing a piece, and making something awesome "the long way" is maybe 1 hour , not even that, and the with a good base, the image is good from beginning. hehe most people waste one hour on MSN, (heh me sometimes) playing games, or doing other un-important things "for fun" this time could be used drawing, and I suggest you try to get that time down as well HEY! your stuff is not bad, not at all, this is just my opinion and some suggestions, so dont let me bring your down, thats not my point with this, but your last updates have shown improvement, but also a little tendency to look rushed.

Heheh, keep it up man! its looking good however

~Dile

Thanks
    thanks for the comments guys,
    daniel-hello my twisted french friend. nice to see you back here. well Yeah even I have made my up to do only b&w . thanks for dropping by.
    Bren man-Aye aye sir. thanks for comin.
    Dile- Hey ma man, glad you came here.well actually I seem to find the head okay. Dunno. yeah the stuff looks rushed . I will work on that.

Thanks
    WEll due to my scandolous scanner I cant scan most of images and I only managed one.Its just a marker sketch( popbot inspired ). I have been doing marker studies for a week now and they are really help build confidence with linework.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 594 Posts
    Nice!
    Be a bit more specific with you values. Make them cleaner and easier to read.
    The combination of ink and pencil in the last one is good.

Thanks
    depth entrails page 5 this looks really dirty , not really likin it.

• Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast