Thread: PS2 Help

Thanks

PS2 Help

I know this isn't tech support, but I could use some help just the same, and you all are smart, sexy, smart people.

Here's the deal:

My PS2, it's not the thin version, but it's been ok up until the last couple of days. Now it's being cunty.

How?

It doesn't seem to read the games or DVDs, however, it has no problem reading music discs, be they official releases or burned CDs.

Perplexing. Now, I'm getting MKA tomorrow, and I'll be damned if I don't get to enjoy it. Any helpful tips or links or anything are welcomed and appreciated, granted they don't take me to www.google.com

Thanks in advance peeps.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I just recently had a similar problem as well... it makes a funny noise when it tried to read discs (old version btw), and it hadn't had any problems before. It didn't overheat, and I didn't touch any lense; but no discs work with it at all. So if someone could hit some birds with stones here and make some magic happen, it'd be beautiful!

Thanks
    Well, if your getting disk read errors, then the same thing happened to me. There's a tutorial on how to fix that HERE. It was a bitch to do, but it worked. If that's not your problem, then sorry, but I can't help you. Good luck!
    Daily Sketchbook
    All comments welcome!

ProtoSSG: Cup-of-Joe ~ Kitsu ~ White Rose ~ Afgal

Other SBs - ShiroNami - Leadster618

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.