Thread: me=new :)

Thanks

Smile me=new :)

Hello, im 16 years old, and I am new to these forums as you can see

About me

Here is some of my work...

I have developed...
    I've developed the website http://postmyfolio.net - The free online portfolio for artists. All you do is sign up for a free account (or paid) and then you can instantly begin uploading, writing, and changing content on your new online portfolio! You can upload images, videos, and music and describe all your art work.

My Work...
    I am a fine artist, I attent a fine arts school called the huntington school of fine arts [website] I have not scanned in any of my work, but i have done a lot of drawings, paintings, and sculptures there.
    I am a student film director. I take courses at the New York Film Academy, and i am passionate about film... Love working with 32mm black and white
    I am a graphic designer... Now i have my portfolio online and can show you, http://neonnikmedia.com/folio.html . I have created websites mainly, other graphics as well

Thanks for reading!
    FREE ONLINE PORTFOLIOS

Register at Postmyfolio.com to recieve a free online portfolio. See an example of a postmyfolio portfolio!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    This guy steals people's art to put on his site to make it look professional. And if you catch him doing it he takes forever to take it off of his site. My family member came into contact with this kid, because they wanted him to do a website... My family member offered to pay him, But he said he would do it for free because he still lived at home and said his parents wouldn't want a check showing up at the door.(fishy) AND THEN this kid forces my family member to make an account on his site because he says that's the only way he could do it. The next thing you know this guy takes tons of paintings from a gallery on CA without authorization and spams it all over his site. And when my family member gets upset at this and asks him to take it off... he flips out and refuses to take the art off his site... My family member had to beg to get their artwork taken off. And now he is claiming that my family member owes him money. But there was no contracts signed and my family member was under the assumption that it was free.

I don't want to give my family members name out on here because they are a member... But this kid was threatening to spam gossip about them on the boards... and that was really upsetting so I just had to come on and defend my loved one.

-edit-
    ha ha I reread it and it sounds confusing.... *giggle* But my sibling doesn't know I am on here saying this...

Anyways I wouldn't recommend putting your work on this guys site who knows what he will do with it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.