Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    that's exactly what i need, some person to say get this shit done now. or by tomorrow or what ever. I work way better under pressure ;x

here is a pic of Harrison Ford - found it online but I'm pretty sure its from temple of doom (my favorite one )

it blows, but i am going to keep working on it because i can't disgrace my favorite actor with a shitty portrait! I'll get it eventually lol

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Do not, ever, under any circumstances, not have fun.

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Had to bring your sb back from the dead! Those mountains with the moon rock, would love to see that finished. Um. Yeah. Start posting again.

Thanks
    ooooooooooooooooooooookay
    seriously, i want to start updating again, lol, someone please keep nagging me. it works.

here is Doomchamp Prowling - reworked.
    and an update to the Harrison Ford pic i never posted, i should finish him, though he needs ALOT of work, his entire face is the wrong shape =\

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    heres what i've been up to other than the doomchamp pic (which i love it is my desktop pic haha)

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    All right! Doomchamp is sweet. If i were you i'd scrap the harrison ford study, do a bunch of quick studies of him from different angles / with different expressions, and then do a new paint of him. I like the pink flowers against black - i think that would look great if you blended the pink so that the flowers looked soft. (obviously in a different copy because it looks great as is) Improvement! Keep posting.

Thanks
    Out with the old, shit show that is my sketchbook. On with the new kick ass drawings and renderings. I'm going to be doing a lot of "draw what you see" stuff because I need to build up my "visual vocabulary" as an industrial designer! So i got some new ideas, new way to get my pieces into the computer - using my roommates scanner (sweet!) - and a new attitude about drawing!

So here I ripped the first one from NoShadow, who rocks, check him out here if you havn't already. http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63786

The other two are concepts for helmets that soldiers may be using in 10-20 years, still in the works but they are almost done. I am planning to design an entire suit including clothes, weapons, armor, and information devices. The way I am doing this is making everything practical, no Halo or Gears of War type armor because it's bulky and have numerous limitations. I am taking account to all of the things that are harmful to a soldier like gas weapons (which will be the primary weapon in a few years because it is so effective), bullets (duh), and various other things. This should be fun!

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    I have to agree with Fishspawn,
    that would be the BEST way to go about it, but, if you don't want to do that just re-doing the project from scratch and being sure you use guidelines along with what you have already learned should tie it together.
    Lets see what you can do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeegz View Post
    Some of my figure drawings from earlier in the week.

nice drawings
    thanks for showing us

-----------------------------------------------------
    Art Site
    http://www.fruit-art.co.uk

Thanks
    Hey dude thanks for dropping by by den. HeHe im flattered you used my work as reference. I like where your going with intent of drawing from life it will only make you a stronger artist! good luck, ttyl.

Site
    BLOG

SketchBook

"it's much easier to scale up from simplicity than to scale back from complexity"

Thanks
    So, i did numerous Harrison Ford sketches like you guys suggested, they are pretty bad, but not aweful haha, still fun to do they were in pencil and im having trouble scanning them in. I may just go over them in pen and try to make corrections, the 2nd look sort of thing.

Here are the lillies updated and a face...

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    Man i thought i posted after the helmets. Anyway they are looking good. I think you could go even simpler and more beautiful with the flowers. I dont think they need that much black (they didn't have it before...) and i think the transition from white to pink could be better. Face is looking good but he has no top/back of his head. Well he does but its really tiny. Can't wait to see those harrison ford sketches!

Thanks
    k, so i sorta got the scanner thing workin, not sure. so im workin on gettin all my stuff on the comp. i've been drawing like 8 pages a day haha. i got nothin else to do and i want to rule!
    so here are pen sketches, just cuase i gotta get used to it fro ID.
    i drew girls.. i never knew what they were before lastnight. theyre pretty!

so in this batch is an idea for my moon planet thingy that i painted a while back, cuase that picture stinks. dunno what you guys like it for! maybe you'r just sayin it to make me actually do somthing, haha. thanks

2nd one is a guy, i want him to be leaning on a tree, gotta keep working on the weight, i cant seem to get the anatomy right, i might have one of my roommates pose for a second hehe.

the last few are pictures of girls i found online, bodies are allright, but the heads were terrible, so i stared drawing them and the shoulders. i found that less is more when it comes to faces and pens. i think the outline of a face is the hardest thing for me, they always look man-ish.

k ill try scanning the harrison ford pics now, later!

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Thanks
    k forgot these two marines i drew, they were fun. and here are the harrison ford pic, not bad, they were all pretty quick, i think i forgot how to take my time and render lol.

sorry for all of this art, i can't help it, its fun

hope you don't OD, haha

Website

Blog

Sketch-ream!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.