Thread: New here...

Thanks

New here...

Someone forwarded me a link to this site and after checking it out I decided to register. Initially it seems like it might be better then using DeviantArt. It seems more interactive wich makes it much more appealing.

As for myself my main job is being a Television control room operator during the night shift. It can be incredibly dull so I kill time on internet forums. On the side over the last few years I'm been studying photography, photoshop, and corel painter.

For my other hobbies I'm really into music, horror fiction, XBox, and watching movies.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey Videodrome... Just make sure you read the sticky's in each area of the forum and you'll do just fine. Try starting a sketchbook and show us some of your work. CA is really big on constructive criticism, so check out some of the stuff in the Critique section too. Welcome aboard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowlin
    Hey Videodrome... Just make sure you read the sticky's in each area of the forum and you'll do just fine. Try starting a sketchbook and show us some of your work. CA is really big on constructive criticism, so check out some of the stuff in the Critique section too. Welcome aboard.

Thanks. I'll post some stuff soon.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.