Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 286 Posts

edit: death of a loved one. considerably different outcome - please read

eh.. my girlfriends best friend just passed away. they were literally like sisters. her friend just couldnt take life anymore. my girl blames herself badly now, and is quite seriously on the verge of breakdown..

if youre a praying person, please keep me and my own in your minds and hearts. this is going to be very tough next few months for her, me, us... to say the least.

i say again. eh.

- chris.

edit: UPDATE BELOW.. you wouldnt believe it...
    Last edited by stoph; October 1st, 2006 at 04:15 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Heavy man. As I'm sure you know, you're gonna have to be rock for your girl. Be strong brother. I'll be thinking of yas.

Thanks
    My heart goes out to you and your girlfriend man, a person thats practically family all of a sudden gone is very hard. Hang in there man, keep your head to the sun during the day and to the stars at night man. I wish you the best.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    can only add to the chorus...don't give in to desperation,as hard as it may be. you're the one with the big shoulders to lean on,so put them to use as often as possible. best of luck to you two,i'll hope for a fast recovery.
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Hey dude, you guys have my sympathy - my heart goes out to you guys. I'm not a praying kinda guy but you have my best wishes and I really hope you get through this well man.

Muchsympathy,

- d.

Thanks
    I'm a praying type of guy. I'll keep you in mind.

Best of luck, bro.

Thanks

Good vibes to you over there, from me over here

I wish you both and everyone who knows her, healthy closure to a sad chapter, and a glass raised to good memories of your friend.

Mozzy

Thanks
    Im not really the praying kind of man but occasionally i do...i will keep you and your girlfriend in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    I am sorry to hear about your girl's friend Stoph'. I hope you and her get through this.
    "Is Japan in the future?" Rob ( Co-worker)
    "Wait.. What?" Me
    " They are almost done tommorow and I haven't even started tommorow" Rob
    " They are called timezones Rob.."
    " Oh Yeah" Rob

- SSGXXXVI - The Dirty Thirty Six -
    Unknown Epiphany EKU_11 Jska Frumious_Me

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your girlfriend.

Thanks
    eh thanks guys.. im gonna try and sleep for the first time since 1pm 2 days ago. ehhh dont like this at alll.

Thanks
    A sad tale indeed, I wish you much luck my friend. Its tough but you must stay strong, otherwise the way forward is difficult.

Rest in peace.
    Form, Form, Form, Form, Form, Form, Form, Form, Form, Form.

Thanks
    Aww, Stoph, I'm very sorry to hear this. A few days ago, my hubby's old bandmate died of an internal infection. He was only 30. A few weeks before, our old pastor (who performed our wedding) died at only 60. It's very hard to lose people so suddenly. It's also very hard when you love someone and they lose someone. You have to be there for them, as they will need you now more than ever. Even though she might start in with some mood swings, don't take it personally at all. People's emotions take on wild turns and just see her through it without any anger. She'll pull through. Sending lots of hugs to you and your gf. And prayers too. Take care both of you, and I wish you all the best making it through this difficult time.

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    My condolences to your girlfriend Pain like this can only be felt once it happens to you and it feels limitless.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian
    Heavy man. As I'm sure you know, you're gonna have to be rock for your girl.

My sentiments exactly. Be strong!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    I just found out that a friend of mine lost his best friend last night, he found him dead on his couch this morning. So now i guess i have to take my own advice..

Thanks
    Ouch slash.

I don't want to turn this into a "death stories" thread, but just as a note about losing people;
    My uncle lost his sister when she was 18 on her birthday; She got drunk and vomitted in her sleep, and she choked on it. Then his cousin or brother got crushed by logs or something of that nature, and I believe his mom had cancer and died very soon. Pretty much everyone but his Wife and daughters (my cousins) have been lost. Luckily, 2/3 of his daughters are married, 1 had a baby (the non married one go fig). So all in all, like was said- the right support system will help a person immensley when dealing with personal loss.

Thanks
    Condolescences.

Thanks
    Hey stoph. I'm really sorry to hear of your situation, man, and have been in your shoes. I'll keep you and your girl in my prayers. Keep praying too, and hold on. If you need anything, let me know. Take care -

- Chris

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that man, hope things work out well for all involved.

Darren

Thanks
    wow, the response from you guys is really uplifting. my heart goes out to those who are experiencing similar hurtful circumstances.

hold the phone, though..

my girl called me at 3 in the morning, in hysterics, only to tell me that her brother was by her friends side - the very same friend whom we thought had died is alive, awake, and not going anywhere. this is where it gets messy..

someone had the balls to call my girl, posing as a doctor, and tell her in an official way that her friend had passed on. the determining reason that my girl's friend felt it was necessary to take her life in the first place was a guy who is the lowest form of person ive ever come across.. he made her life a living hell, and a know for a fact that he savoured in her torment. we dont know who he got to call us, but we know he is completely capable of it, given that he called my girl earlier in the night and tried to convince her that her friends death was her responsibility, and that she was a terrible person. shifting blame from himself to my needlessly-mourning girlfriend.

this is exactly the miracle that i was hoping for - i didnt think that it was her time anyway, but regardless, having someone knowingly and willingly tell you that A) your best friend has died, and B) that youre to blame when youre not, is completely beyond me.. i mean HOW does someone even conceive being so darn low? i know there are people tied to this now literally after his blood.. eh.

thankyou all once more for your support, thoughts and prayers, they havent been wasted in that we are still not out of the woods. the fact remains that she tried to take her life, and we are all going to be recovering from this ordeal for quite some time.

thankyou once more, family.

Thanks
    What the fuck? That sure is some weird shit alright.

Thanks
    My mouth was on the table as i read the call sentence. Thats incredible.. how the hell would any person have the gall to do that..

Im sorry for the torment it would have put you and your girlfriend in and further onward stoph', that's horrible news that one person caused this =\. But its wonderful that your girl's friend is still with us.. There are some people in this world that go just too far, particularly when it involves loved ones, its absolutely sickening. One thinks they need to be behind bars to rot with the keys thrown away.

My wishes are still with you's in getting better, a shock like that to shatter your world takes time to recover from.

Thanks
    my thoughts exactly, MM and fafnir. not long after getting the word that she had "died", the guy calls my girl and starts laying into her about how worthless she is as a person and a friend, and that she was completely responsible - that she was the reason her best friend was dead. he was the only one who knew about this scheme, so im sure that he is to blame. GAH so freaking dumb..

Thanks
    Well stoph you know what we have to do next, I'll get the rope, you get the tape, and lets go hunting.

Seriously though thats F'ed up, I'm sorry you had to go through this whole ordeal. On the other hand I'm happy your friend is still with us.

Ok sorry I had to edit,

Holy shite Rorke!! that sounds so much like an amazing short story. WoW, thats freaking crazy!!!, How low people can go just really baffles me.
    Last edited by Darktwin; October 1st, 2006 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    holy..................

.................... crap.

rorke, that is some twisted stuff. i guess this stuff happens more than you think it would.. maybe im naive and thats why this has hit me as bad as it has (not to diminish its severity to begin with). i guess i used to have more faith in mankind, but now i realise that not everyone treats everyone like they would hope to be treated in turn, which is completely my deal. eh.

Darktwin, ill be there shortly with some killing music. real.

Thanks
    Stoph, didn't you post something about that dude before?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by egerie
    Stoph, didn't you post something about that dude before?
    nope, different guy altogether. the last person who was stalking us turned out to be a troubled 12 year old girl. thats right, my life was turned upside down by a preteen, whom i do not have the slightest recollection of knowing, btw.

needless to say ive had a LOT of dramas as of late. not for anything i or my girlfriend have done. weve come up against a lot of unwarrented, undesirable attention. its tough, but shes well worth the pain. lets hope things calm down soon.

Thanks
    12 year old girls are crazy.....
    Who exactly is this minjit you ask?
    Rorke's Sketch Book of Doomy Dooomm!
    I don't want to go mommy...>.< you can't make me!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
    --Robert McCloskey quote

Thanks
    Geeze guys, i'm running all out of pitchforks and fire here. D=

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast