Follows
    Following
    Sooo many damn killer entries here!

My favs:
    Shadoman for content, composition and colors
    -awesome work man!

Dave Palumbo for skill.
    -awesome render amigo!

Dirty c, you have it twisted. It took mer a while to figure out what was going on with your image, and man I wish I hadn't. I am curios the statement that you were trying to make and how that relates to the topic.

Sinix, your stuff just speaks to me. Always has man. Cool work.

Jason Manley, awesome piece! The setting and simplicity is very moving..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello again.

bwkeough, You know looking at your image I think I got there too late and I'm already in the middle of the story. I'm intrigued. It seems to me that a young man is on the mission, like he took a huge challenge to make a breakthrough for his people and creatures ( I think the green ones are on the same side as him, or they are hostages.). The story is not clear for me though, I don't know what he wants to accomplish in the end and from what he wants to escape. I like the suspense, lingering effect. I feel like I'm in the crowd, waiting fro something. I just don't know if those people are desperate, because some pf them are quiet passive observers and I don't see the opposite side.

Main Loop I love this giant figure moving like a storm through the city. The city is functioning, people go about their business, but it is not the same rhythm, something broken in normal lives of them. They are aware about something abnormal happening, they are trying to protect themselves, wearing new advertised protection from aliens, but from time to time the strange things happened, person near you suddenly feel pain in her heart and burning in her hand and before anyone can do anything she is dead.

No one understands what's happening, but they know it is beyond their understanding and control, so life should go one.

The chosen ones are never to be seen again.
    The figure of God or Some kind of Angel of Revenge is beautiful. I'm really glad that you caught this effect, of something surreal and powerful and indifferent to human pain . He goes through the city with almost gentle beautiful smile on his lips. I do have a worrisome feeling looking at your image and in the same time I admire the beauty of this scene. This lighting and free of fear long brushstrokes and transparency create this impression, of something not human, something beautiful and scary.

Foreground figures spoil effect a little for me though. The gap between them is gap in composition, I wish the rays went farther on through the stricken women. I wish you connected the foreground and BG more. And maybe connect all the objects in the paintings more, there are some empty spaces in the image. I think you need to work on composition more.
    Love your entry anyway. One of my most favorite, I saved it because I never saw anything painted that beautifully and expressively as the figure of the God indifferently destroying the city on his way out.

Poise, Charming, Tiffany, this is too, one of my favorite images.
    I see lovely curious young Japanese women. There are so many hints on the characters of those lovely girls. They are nosy, curious like little animals, like children to the degree they don't even feel danger. They were apparently raised in best traditional Japanese way, naive, out of touch with reality, sweet, very feminine, very gentle, living in their small beautiful world. Like lovely statures, part of the interior of the house.
    So here the old drawing in the rich house where they live is going through the strange metamorphosis. Huge octopus depicted on it is getting real and pouring out of picture. Huge energy and great feeling of motion in this one. And I like this effect of opposite between fragile elegant figures of the girls and the powerful out if control silhouette of the creature.
    Like the similarity between the two girls. the don't know anything, they were raise to please, so they don't even have any independent feelings and thought from their owner. So sweet and funny.
    Beautiful colors and textures and light effects and composition. Maybe I wish you defined the broken precious vase a bit more, made it look more ancient or expensive, especially the neck of it.
    But nevertheless it is a terrific image, I saved it.

SprayNation I like colors in your painting and how you did these lighting's effects. Sky is beautiful too. I think the figures look a bit wonky, perspective wrong especially on the girl. The hair is blowing the wrong way too, I think, comparing to the angle of the bike.

bumskee Wow, this fly is seriously overweight, if it escapes successfully it will be a real miracle, it is out of shape. I like the combination of the red/ orange and this shade of blue. I wish you put some humorous expression on the face of the fly, otherwise it is not much information for viewer to digest. Maybe it would be better to put some highlights on the fly, make it closer to us, separate it more from the BG.

Ghill That's ultimate escape with no return. I wonder why he took off his shoes before doing this. There could be some story from this. I imagine him taking them off and giving them to first homeless person he saw, just to destroy the last connection to this world for him, he really liked those shoes. No shoes, no regrets. Technically speaking the foreshortening is a bit wrong, in my opinion. Mainly in the size of the feet.

Mr. Blonde I have mixed feelings looking at your image. I feel disgust and my heart is falling down looking at what those bastard did to the guy in the chair, and I feel like laughing looking at their improvised meeting, with their leader, gesticulating a lot and the less important robots listening to him with bored faces on their back and the robot who are responsible to do all the dirty work is getting all agitated, blinking with huge exclamation mark in total silence. Funny hierarchy, funny structure of society. Very human like and feel robots .

fedezz Beautiful rendering and colors and motion, I guess the escape is only losing consciousness in this situation.

kian Really like how rich in nuances your colors are, especially purple/lilac. Beautiful rendering and composition and action.

MIKECORRIERO I like the slanted bike and water coming through the destroyed bridge and how you did splashes and motion. Good composition of the picture too. I wish you dissolved the ship more in the air to make the painting deeper. I think birds in front of the light source should be more contrasting, almost black, very dark comparing the ones on the blue sky. Maybe some lighting play on the smoke would add to the volume too. And I wish you give me more hints who this guy is. I guess he is some flibustier, out law, maybe bad guy, but very sympathetic somehow.

Tyranx I'm not sure who is escaping, I see a chase, but I don't see who they are chasing and why. It could be a war or hunt. A little more information about characters would be appreciated.

RasselTassel Your image is funny in many ways for me. The energy in it is huge, the same in children', boys' drawings of war battles when they are so agitated and passionate. It is is overwhelming and contagious the same way in your image when I look and participate in the action. The peaceful tube full of water prepared for relaxing bath is very funny too. It is really a crazy story. Great motion, but I wish you worked more at it providing you would be able to save all this great energy.

cotron Beautifully executed and full of meaning image. And I feel strange looking at it. I feel compassion and curiosity and disgust and admiration of the happening. The spirit coming put is really beautiful. And despite the horror and pain of the poor old man the expression of the face
    and body language of the ghost is peaceful. I like the simplicity and elegant execution. So sad and beautiful in the same time.
    It is touching for me personally how people are trying to understand and feel and find rational sense in our existence on the Earth, and how little we know. And how huge and powerful it is comparing to us.

Ninja_ASSN You caught this feeling of no gravity very nicely.

0kelvin
    My God, what a crazy happening. I think the guy is not in control of the situation, for a change he is a toy and being carried away. Toys look sinister with this lighting, who would've thought. Funny that they are built themselves into a huge transformer. Such a cute faces and such a military looking silhouette. it is funny.

Amish Commy I'm starting to understand what you meant by saying if I like the first image in the LMS I will like this one too. Heheh. You know me that well already . But I like the sadness in this one. I think the girl is envy of the little canary, the bird is flying away free, the girl is standing restrained. She doesn't have her own will, neither freedom of movement or right to be an owner of her own body. I don't know what is holding her, a promise or debt or dependency, but there is no feelings from her to the person behind her. She is indifferent to him, doesn't feel his touch. She just looks at the flying away bird and wish it was her.

staceydiana I like sky and lighting in your image. I think there is slight contradiction in a very stylized rider and his horse and the pretty much realistic landscape.

krytical error Funny little pirate and funny little ship. really like the effect of the half wet letter.
    I wish you did the water more interesting. just a bit too stylised in my opinion, not too much information for eyes.

Giovanni I like the effect of water everywhere and storm and swaying

Nose, lips and necklace of the guy in front view are terrific. I wish you separated him a little bit more from the rest of the image. Although it does add to the chaotic feeling from the unusual event.

Last edited by sve; September 27th, 2006 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can't even begin to shout out all of the peices that rock - there are just too many good ones : )

Poshspice, Dave P, Shelley, Icon, Viag, el-to-the-MF-cee -o- r- oooooh are some of my favorites, but there all good.

Bring on Round 3!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Like I said before, awesome job everyone! Just wanted to pop back in and give some shoutouts to the pieces that really made my eyes sparkle :-)

Proteus: Really really nice job on this! I'm getting a major Lost Planet vibe from this image.

m@: Definetely not what I expected from you. I thought I was going to see some crazy robot action piece, but I'm really happy with what you did here.

DavidSmit: I love how you handled the buildings here. Also, I like how the characters are obviously in motion, but the gestures are so subtle but effective. The sky is purdy, too!

yAdam: Jeez man. I like how you utilized the canvas' space. Nice sense of depth you've got here. Kind of got me worried about how things will turn out with the judging. Good luck!

Dutton: Haha. I showed the tdome entries to a bunch of my art buddies and a lot of them loved your entry (as do I). It's just so playful and funny, and really well done.

Nicolas
    : One of my favorites from you and this round. The train, the cape, and the concept are all top notch. I've always loved your little logos and your little sidebar of toons. Really nice touch. I need to get a print of this!

Hurricane: Haha. Those hairymen just look incredibly silly! I love their expressions. Nice lighting, too!

Poise: Awesome concept. Just so awesome awesome. I love octopi and I love this. You need to sell prints of this one, too!

Bumskee: Another one of my favorites. I honestly don't know what type of character that is that's escaping, but man..the explosion and the flames and the faces..So gorgeous. Some of the best digitally painted flames I've seen in a long time!

Mr. Blonde: Hahah. The red x. How charming. Is the exclamation mark supposed to be a tribute to Metal Gear? :p

Mikecorriero: Really nice job on this one. I wasn't sure what to expect from you, considering the fact that you stated you had only had a few days to work on your tdome piece. The 2 suns is my favorite part.

Tyranx: I'm glad someone did some sort of spaceship dogfighting! Lots of diagnols=lots of dynamicism! The silhouette in the background is killer!

RasselTassel: Haha. This is so much better than what you first showed me. Aren't you glad I helped you out . I would looove to see this happen in real life!

Cotron: Man..The soul is just gorgeous. Really nice choice of colors on this one.

Giovanni: Excellent composition and nice dynamic perspective!

Viag: Nice epic scene. Excellent use of space and cinematic vibe. The yellow-greens are really beautiful, too!

Shellywan: Really really really pretty. It's like the kind of painting you'd expect from Mead Schaefer and Charles Gibson. My favorite bit is actually the bird cage, though. I love the soft yellow glow :p

Loomer: This painting reminded me how much I love your texture work. The monster has a very weird but beautiful texture to it. Makes me want to touch it...and not!

DavePalumbo: I really hope you get the kudos that you deserve from this one. It belongs in a library. No, it belongs in every library! This actually made me want to get back into reading books. You almost got me!!

El Coro: Jeez, man. This is like the perfect portfolio piece. It shows off your fine art skills and illustrative skills. Realism and fantasy. And most importantly your interpretational skills. Nicely done!

Iconophobian: Goodness, these colors are just juicy. It's like you painted this piece with Skittles!

Vyle: Another epic scene. Did you and Viag word side by side on your tdome pieces? :-p Love the red hair!

Rusty: Haaha. I can't get enough of this one. Everytime I see it I crack up. You've got some really nice characters in there, but none of them come close to the Fart Ninja. I demand a Fart Ninja illo if you haven't already done one!

Summer Pudding: Beautiful lighting. Those reflections are killer!

JasonChan: Very interesting interpretation of the theme. Very simple and very exquisite!

Matt Dixon
    : First thing that came to mind was Starship Troopers. I love that movie almost as much as I love this!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow some actually mentioned me
    Thnx

My favs are prob:
    Dutton: funny
    Nicolas: Love the style
    Mr. Blond: funny
    Whaomi: Nice style
    VIAG: Damn you, love the composition and mood.
    Shelly wan: Nicely done!
    JoshuaTheJames: Nice motion
    Coro: ..... Goddamn.
    JasonChan: Nice rendering.

And ofcourse Mr.Visions! Goodjob man! Well see who's defeated and who will continue I know our slacker boy James Kei wont (sorry james, I just have to rub it in!)

Last edited by DavidSmit; September 27th, 2006 at 03:27 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    THe level of work this time is intimidating as all Hell.

Palumbo, Jason Chan, Posh, M8... Man, there's some amazing things going on.

Wicked stuff Fellah and Mr JTJ. Damn, I know exactly what I'd do to mine to keep going with it now - found myself stuck staring at it in the final hours - sigh, the honesty of art produced with a deadline

Wicked shit everyone!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow. I'm still pouring over these! So much inspiring work! True sensory overload. Shadoman, Gloominati, way to bring it with the tough competition! Great job, everybody! I'm just glad to have taken part in it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pure gold, great work all, its always great to see what people come up with for these ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ohhhh my god... that's it...

just got reanimated because of the amazing art O.D. I just did

Dave Palumbo - wow... no words, I m just mesmerised

My Internal Organs ... my "sketchbook"
    To visit my portfolio, http://www.simonrainville.com
    my best friend

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    damn, how could i miss this! so much great art! can´t even say who´s my favourits, too many!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i fucking love ninja_ASSN's painting, just feels like a shot out of a movie i would reaaally want to see.

Other faves were jason manleys, shelly wans, and the nose of iconophobians horsey!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshspice
    Yup, some jolly excellent stuff here! SBACHAN and Cody, it's an honour to be in a trio with you!
    diddo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    totally insane entries... The overall level is just amazingly high.
    My favs being Coro and Jason Chan.
    Jason Manley: great to see you post a painting, more!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyle
    totally insane entries... The overall level is just amazingly high.
    My favs being Coro and Jason Chan.
    Jason Manley: great to see you post a painting, more!

indeed... Jason.. MORE.
    coro... frate... that is dope. literaly...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The official judging panel has been decided, and I'm happy as hell all of them are lending their time to help us out. Big thanks os due to them... your artwork is in very capable hands now.

Aleksi, DSIllustration, Imp Head, Irene Gallo, and Living Rope, thanks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Woot! Awsome panel Cody. Thanks to you and them!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    damn you pussouts! BOO! HISS!
    Everyone that showed up: thanks for the eye candy!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heavenly good!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    All star battles!!!????

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good afternoon .

whoami Interesting swimming device you invented for the escape, I have this association with Jules Verne inventive mind. More of it because ofhuge old map he stole and the interesting gesture of he giant trying to grab the shining track of left from speed. Figure of the thief is wonderful so full of life and motion.

viag Is it happy return of expedition? Feeling of relief in this picture.

RobRey Very expressive, the interaction between main character andher hallucination is huge, although they are at distance with each other, the connection between them is awesome, eyes just travel from those twoYoints. It is very involving piece too. I feel desperation and fear very strongly.

Dougbot Is the escape on the other side and she needs to go through all the beasts in order to survive? I wish the colors were more exciting, they are just very calm, and subdued, good body language though.

redehlert That's a biological weapon of new type, to sprinkle ink into chaser eyes and mouth. Hungry? Eat this! . Very nice feeling of deepness of ocean, the very bottom of it in your entry, Dave. Gruesome and exciting and mysterious and adventures.

Shamagim
    That's funny. They were messing with a huge sleeping baboon, climbing in and out of his nose, so is it escape? or they are flying far away against their will after natural sneeze? .Wish you worked more on this piece, the baboon got more attention and he has more details about his character.

nacho very sweet, little child in eyeglasses escaping from peers pressure in a quiet place and drawing supermen to calm his nerves. Nice mood in this one, a bit sad and compassionate. Brushstrokes and colors are very comforting.

dreckster That's cute, bad guy is escaping from a funny teddy bear. I like the idea, wish you worked more to combine ll the details and objects in the composition it is a bit raw and spotty, i think.

theincredibleandy Wings are beautiful in the dragon and twist of its body, composition is not the best though in my opinion, too much of the empty space, I think. I like the texture of the shore from above, looks truthful in the day time lighting.

Sinix I like the style of your entry, very laconic and elegant and I like the french title. makes it even more stylish. I like colors and fast manner to paint. Just wonder if he escaped because some explosion in the prison or he ran away from the train?

shelly wan Absolutely agree with some one's opinion in the lounge about your entry, it has a very strong association and feel of the Stanley Kubrick's "Barry Lyndon".
    Although your story is apparently a fantasy and his was a very cruel reality with big money and rich heirs involved. still there is the same mood in this dark room. The very strong feeling of manipulation, a lie, of something very phony.

It is not random that the room is dark, it is easy to hide that feelings are not genuine at all, and that's there is a plot against the fragile looking man. His life forces are dried up, he looks almost half dead. I think he knows that he was being lied to, that they lead him somewhere against his will, manipulating him, but he is so past of the happy times when he was so light hearted and proud with attention of all those brilliant effective women, chatting and laughing like careless bird. He is stuck now and deprived of his own will and he is slowly drowning in the lie they wrapped him in.

Wonderful expression of the faces, and atmosphere of the 18th century, flirting, brilliant on the surface, cruel in the deep, with abundant flatter to smooth and succeed in the destination, goal.
    These women are great actresses, their poses and faces are very precise, they know what they want and what buttons they need to press for needed effects.

You added some fantasy details to painting like slippery snake bodies and tails, I think it adds to the sensation of something fraud more than to the story. And it is intriguing. I think that's why you added it . To make us wanting to know why? . Wonderful manipulation of your viewer from your side in my opinion.

I agree with observation that hands of the man and woman whispering sweet lies in his ear are not very well done. Maybe you did the hand of the woman to look nonhuman on purpose, but the man hand idefinitely needs more painting, I think. And the lacy jabot of the man a bit too light I think, although it does draw my eye to him and to his dead face eventually. A bit darker shade would do the same effect though. I think.
    Although canary is escaping, there is no escape for the man in this richly embellished room, he is an empty shell with stolen soul already.
    One more association, the world outside of the room is real, inside is phony.

gorillagrin looks like inspired by world we live in, I feel worrisome and sad looking at the desperate attempt of those people to escape. But air baloon is not competitions to high speed planes.
    Technically speaking I wish you add to the air balloon more volume, highlights, because without that it looks flat and the perspective looks a bit strange.

Shadoman Cool feeling of motion and speed and chaos in your picture but I always wonder when I see using shades in one picture which are impossible to exist in one reality together, in my opinion.
    This blue should be mixed with shade of orange, or be warmer. There is no wall or barrier in the air,the temperature of these colors should be the same. There should be feeling of one reality in the picture, even if you wanted to show that they need to make a little more efforts to be on the safe side.

ploboyko That's a very beautiful illustration, I wish it was more book with pictures like this. Very tasteful and elegant and a real pleasure to look at these textures and colors and magic.
    Great composition! Maybe it would be better to define a silhouette of the evil spirit more, I didn't see his body right away, the released spirits kind of blocked it.

Gloominati The action is there, but you need to define forms better and use colors more expressively, in my opinion.

TheBrave Ohh, I still don't know if it is OK to escape from reality like this. It looks so crazy from the distance, but so sweet when you are the main character. It is pathetic and gives you total freedom from any doubts and insecurities. You can be anything you want, just train your bottom muscles to sit longer and hand not to shake in needed moment. Like any addiction it frees you from old troubles and drowns you in new ones. Nice composition and faces expression.

Loomer Man, you just can't find a quiet place to relax these days, those idiots will find you anywhere. Well he was sleeping peacefully, but not for too long because some people have constant itching to create a trouble. He was OK with them building sand castles on his back, but they did something real stupid. Screamed loudly into his ear, or tried to take some piece of him as a memory gift.
    Funny escape, wonder if he remembers where they parked their space ship.

Fellah Beautiful flight, Simon, even though it seems that bullets are useless for these kind of flying rocks. Shooting up close and I think she just lost the balance, stability of the flight. You drew them approaching the couple very fast, scarily fast. In one second they were like two dragons away, and the next moment she needs to shoot right into it.
    And I think in the last picture the creature is riding the dragon itself.
    Beautiful attractive people as always in your art.
    Never saw the creature like this a rock and improvise mouth like tightly tied rope. interesting. And no eyes which makes them very evil looking.

My favorite the first picture with a beautiful flight, a lot of air in it, makes my lungs wider, and the picture with interesting pose of the women looking back and kicking the chaser with her foot.
    Like the beautiful tail of the dragon the most and white gentle neck of the beautiful girl.

JoshuaTheJames
    I like the descending motion in this picture and characters , but I wish you put more detail and information in this picture. Nevertheless this slipping down the hill feeling is terrific. really involving.

Dirty_C What a creepy room and the whole experiment. Real sad feeling of hopeless situation with nothing to be change. You make my heart feel fear and disgust and horror. And I think these cold crystal colors add to the strange sensation of something being out of any control. Something that was already established long time ago and was proceeding without any interpretation and moral regrets... Until now...
    But I really can't imagine what will happen next, the baby looks so weak and helpless.
    I like the feeling of confusion and realisation of system not being perfectly planned though.

clubb I think figures are a bit too stiff and rigid for all the action scene.

DavePalumbo . You are making this book irresistible, using all kinds of ways to plant seeds of interest into the head of your viewer. It has everything to loose my mind over it. Adventure, beautiful women, a one-eyed hero ( chicks dig scars, eh?), a danger, evil creature. I'm surprised not seeing little following text after the entry "you can buy this book for just 19.99 at Amazon. com . Author is yours truly Dave Palumbo. Profits might be shared with many charities organisations.

Well, what can I add, the composition is great and the face of the main character is real gold, so interesting and full of personality. A bit of arrogant too , which is very good for any story .

yeah it was a great way to escape before Internet.
    Faces are great in the entry, very precise expressions.

el coro
    Well, when it is literal, no need to say it in words. Lighting it is wonderful, and colors. In the second I wonder if the bums really have their own responsibilities too? I thought they are close to nirvana state when it is not raining or snowing. Well, live and learn, everyone has his own heavy thoughts to escape. Like loving some beastly women and need to drown his brains dead for forcing himself. One more inhale and I'm all yours, honey.

Last edited by sve; September 27th, 2006 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sve, thanks so much for taking the time to reply to everyone. Much appreciated all the way around, I'm sure...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cody took the words right out of my mouth....
    Big tip of the hat to you sve.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll hop on the sve love mobile!! thanks so much!! Constructive crits on everyone's work are always usefull for all...thanks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Faak... Some really, really strong stuff in there. I'd shout out my favorites but I don't want to tip my hand

Needless to say I'm going to definitely be hitting the easel a bit harder in the coming weeks to keep up with you guys and gals

These grapes taste like Fresno! -- Steinbeck

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    super. Top Notch everybody!

i love:
    Proteus
    DavidSmit
    Dutton
    robinchyo
    nicolas ****!!!!!
    Ninja_ASSN
    Dougbot
    nacho !!!
    JoshuaTheJames
    DavePalumbo ****!!!!!
    Iconophobian
    Jason Chan

and Giovanni your piece looks great! Good luck .. also since it's not well indicated by a white name title in the post for my match - i didn't puss out! it was the other guy!

&Rew.

Last edited by krytical_error; September 27th, 2006 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile wow!

These are absolutely stunning. Congratulations everyone, and good luck.

Last edited by claudiasutton; September 30th, 2006 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 737 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by sve

poshspice I interpret your image like the one of the crusade knights need to kill his angel in order to accomplish his coals, kill his conscience or compassion. Kind of forget his disgust to murder in order to make the deed.
    It was interesting to see your interpretation of the holy wars. You don't approve as I see it. Strange to see the angel being passive or even helping the missioner to kill his doubts ( her hand in the sword, apparently not stopping). Interesting that you see his angel like this, a seductive woman. I thought they were ascetic puritans, their angel was a beautiful modest diva, unapproachable ideal vision.
    Figure of the warrior is so great.
    Thanks for the crit Sve. You really made an effort with these. Don't take the characters too literally. There is an escape story behind this, but I'll leave it open. Thankyou also for taking the time to criticise without saying 'I like this - I hate that' and not explaining why. Feedback is really important with art, not blank opinions, as like arseholes we all have them. Not my best piece, but as I said to Kian, if you close one eye and wave your hand really fast in front of the other it sure improves it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man, you got me with words like this, I'm all here here sitting in your hand with open mouth. I love puzzles . Well, I would like to try more, but not sure I will crack this secret code. I'm afraid we have different life experience and culture references, I don't see totally different associations from my first one. If you don't mind I would like to think loud a bit more.
    Well, not to take the characters literally but assuming that you chose woman and man for your story on purpose, I would think he is killing his old beliefs, maybe his old feeling, attachment, trust, love.

Yeah, it might be he is murdering his adoration or he is killing his old religious feeling. As far as I know this thrust with sword under ribs was kind of ... how to say it... noble gesture in murdering business. it follows with immediate death without long suffering. Christ and the other two were killed in this fashion after long day of hanging on cross.

The feeling he killed was reborn again but in new incarnation. totally new, an opposite.
    I see of course hint on Bible story but really don't know what to think. I don't think the cross on his back is random. The woman, the spirit is beautiful and I can see you want my sympathy on her side. Well, I can only come with story of long obsesion and total diametrical change of the mindset, destruction of old beliefs, or old and long time adored priorities. I see it as cordially change of the mindset of the person. The woman is his view, his attitude to the world, kind of destruction of the trust and belief in beauty of the world.
    That's all, I'm sorry. I need to work at my education, apparently I'm lacking in it. Maybe you will tell me, privately .
    Thank you for the kind words and you are funny and sweet and witty, and come on, your image is one of the best, it's just I'm a bit dumb.

Last edited by sve; September 27th, 2006 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This threat is way to cool. Depressing! You guys are great! Davidsmit, M@, RasselTassel, Tyranx, Viag, Vyle and all the others, WOW!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whatever Sve, you are a deep soul swimming in a shallow universe, echoing like the whales of wisdom,...or something.

Thanks for your efforts and words. You should know by reading everyones post it was appreciated.

- Visions

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2