The Ringling College of Art and Design 2007 Thread - Page 4

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelismo
    Saint, youre nitpicking drawing courses? You should really think about how to get rid of Form and Space, and Visual Processes if possible. That is unless you like making wire/toilet paper sculptures/ whatever.
    I thought those classes were a waste of tuition money, but thats my opinion.
    Well... yeah... I guess that doesn't really sound like a lot of fun. The only thing I'm afraid of is that by opting to not take a course at Ringling, I'd miss an important concept that someone would allude to later on. At this point, I think I'd really like to take all art-related classes at Ringling just to be safe. The main types of things I want to get out of the way are the courses that would get in the way of my senior thesis once I get to that point.

oddyti-- All right. I guess I'll give them a call and see what the deal is with the nonspecific liberal art course requirements.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi I'm a sophomore Illustration major at Ringling.

I really think you guys need to stop stressing so much. The chances of you getting into Ringling are extremely high as the school is in a transitional stage and are trying to increase enrollment significantly to enlarge the student population. So don't stress so much about it. Draw from life, maybe something more illustrative, a couple photography pictures.. it doesn't really matter, they just want to see your creative vision and artistic potential.

As far as the slew of transfer credit questions, don't assume that anything you've taken will transfer. Because it most likely won't. And for liberal arts crap, there are certain amounts of different types of class requirements that need to be fulfilled; it's something like 6 ICS courses, a Humanities credit, two English, etc etc. You really need to contact a Ringling admissions person before you assume that a class you take at another college will transfer. And honestly, you want to take the drawing course at Ringling first semester. It's the best class in the beginning, especially compared to say 3D design. This summer I took a class that fulfilled an ICS credit at a local community college and plan on doing that again or take an online course to lighten the load throughout the school year.

And also, I know people that submitted their portfolio a month (if not sooner) before classes started and they were accepted into Ringling. So while March 1st is the general deadline, they have rolling admissions so it's okay.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthine
    And also, I know people that submitted their portfolio a month (if not sooner) before classes started and they were accepted into Ringling. So while March 1st is the general deadline, they have rolling admissions so it's okay.
    Yes, this is true for basic admissions, but the deadlines they give are actually the cutoff date for the school's financial aid programs. It's definately not like Ringling has a lot of financial aid, so if that's important to you (like it was to me), then get your stuff in by March 1st. Don't stress on getting it in earlier than that, though! Amaranthine's advice is pretty good.

Also, I want to reiterate that if you have any transfer credit or financial aid questions you should really call that number on the contact page and talk to the school.

Last edited by oddyti; October 15th, 2006 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    'Just dropping by to say "hey" and to see if I can grab some useful info. My name is Kat Berkley, and I'm currently a senior in highschool. I'll be applying to the Illustration Dept' of Ringling this year, but I'm afraid I won't be going anywhere without financial aid. I applied to the precollege program and was accepted, but I didn't have the money to pay, and was turned down for financial aid. However, I live in Florida, so I packed up my things and drove down to Sarasota for a week to take some of the (I guess you could call them) 'community outreach' classes. I found the drawing class rather disappointing, but the figure drawing class was exciting and I really learned from the experience.

I have a few questions: ('pardon me if I repeat something someone's already asked. I read the thread yesterday, but I've got a massive headache now and I guess I'm a little out-of-it)

1. Exactly how much 'experimental' work should I include in my portfolio as opposed to bredth work? Should I avoid putting anything computer-drawn or graphic-design-oriented in my portfolio?

2. What are the factors they consider when awarding financial aid?

3. Does it really thunderstorm every afternoon in Sarasota, because it did that while I was there and it seriously hailed on my car. 'Does it only rain like that during the summer or what?

4. Generally, how motivated are the Freshmen? Do they tend to compete and motivate each other, or do they hold each other back? Do most of them come from art schools, or are most of them from normal highschools? How many of them drop out?

5. Do people who attend Ringling for illustration tend to be disappointed, or is it mainly a school focused on computer animation or what? Are other schools more focused on illustration and preparing students for real careers in the arts? What other schools should I be looking at, especially if I am interested in Concept Art as a career? How much does Ringling teach its students about the marketing aspects of art?

6. The Banyan trees down there are kickass! (maybe that's not a question)

-----------------------------------------------------
    portfolio=ORANGEMANTIS.COM
    Blog
    SKETCHBOOK

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    1. Exactly how much 'experimental' work should I include in my portfolio as opposed to bredth work? Should I avoid putting anything computer-drawn or graphic-design-oriented in my portfolio?

I honestly had about 6-8 figure/life drawings, 3-4 digital drawings/graphic design type pieces, and a couple photos with darkroom manipulations. I went to your sketchbook with your art just now and honestly many of the things that you have on there would be very suitable for a portfolio.

2. What are the factors they consider when awarding financial aid?

They honestly give very little. There's a presidential scholarship for each major that is awarded to the strongest artists from the incoming freshman pool but from talking to someone who has that aid, the amount isn't entirely as significant as it used to be. I know that I get 15 grand a year from local scholarships coupled with Florida Bright Futures and some Florida Access grants which has helped significantly. From what I've heard, the people with the most aid have it from outside sources besides the school.

3. Does it really thunderstorm every afternoon in Sarasota, because it did that while I was there and it seriously hailed on my car. 'Does it only rain like that during the summer or what?

Around June to mid September.

4. Generally, how motivated are the Freshmen? Do they tend to compete and motivate each other, or do they hold each other back? Do most of them come from art schools, or are most of them from normal highschools? How many of them drop out?

It depends. You have to find them and hang on to them for dear life. You'll grow the most if you surround yourself with other talented and motivated artists. Us upperclassmen will not hesitate to be there for you either. I know that some of my closest friends are a year or two older than me and I always go to them for advice and guidance and always get such wonderful input. There's things you can do to find those people; talk to your RA's, go to FEWS, etc. Surround yourself with people like you that push each other to be the best that they can. Most come from regular high schools; some from mangets, some from private. In the end it doesn't really matter.

A nice handful drop out after first semester and then some don't come back second year but it's usually the people that shouldn't be there in the first place.

5. Do people who attend Ringling for illustration tend to be disappointed, or is it mainly a school focused on computer animation or what? Are other schools more focused on illustration and preparing students for real careers in the arts? What other schools should I be looking at, especially if I am interested in Concept Art as a career? How much does Ringling teach its students about the marketing aspects of art?

I have pros and cons but really, you'll find that at any school you go to. The school has been focusing on strengthening it's CA program significantly as of late as the new building and much of the new advertising for the school has had a large gearing towards animation. That doesn't mean that the illustration department here won't prepare you for real careers in art. There are other schools that -- I won't lie -- I've thought about transferring to (Art Center and Academy of Art are the main two) but that's a complicated process I am personally not sure I want to embark on. Ringling will prepare you for concept art as a career and the teachers here are real illustrators who have worked and still work in the field. They often share real life experiences, situations, techniques, etc. with you that make you a stronger artist. There's a business of art and design minor, a visual development minor, and career services really works hard to give us portfolio-preparing workshops and a large amount of recruiters and panels for us to attend and get feedback from working professionals.

Ringling is a good school but regardless of where you go.. your education is what you make of it. The people you surround yourself with are the ones that will help you grow and progress as an artist. No matter where you go, you will find people that are motivated and you will find people that shouldn't be here. That happens everywhere you go so you do the best you can :]

Hope that helped.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'd also like to add that the "presidential scholarship" is only 7k a year.

Even so, there are other ways to make it affordable. If you're very talented, you have the possibility of getting the 7k per year scholarship, and there's also a full-ride scholarship available to the top student of his/her major his/her senior year. If you become an RA, you get free room and board. However, from what I understand, these options are pretty difficult to achieve.

There are countless other scholarships out there. Join a website like Fastwebs.com.

And just a side note, I did read somewhere that the lady who does the illustrations for the Harry Potter covers works at Ringling, so you definitley would have some accredited teachers there.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by thesinfulsaint
    And just a side note, I did read somewhere that the lady who does the illustrations for the Harry Potter covers works at Ringling, so you definitley would have some accredited teachers there.
    Mary GrandPre is married to our Illustration department head, Thomas Casmer. She taught a children's book illustration class last year, but we also have other experienced faculty teachering that class and all of the illustration faculty are experienced in the field.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by oddyti
    No Ringling doesn't require gym credits that I know of. I'd reccomend taking a math or english/writing class. Especially math. Get that credit out of the way, because Ringling's math classes are a little... odd. The english program is getting much better now, though.
    So...what are the Ringling math requirements, and how are they "odd"? I'm absolutely horrible at math, so it would be nice to know.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks x1 million, Amaranthine!

I'm working on an AP Portfolio class and several other art classes this year, so I hope to have more impressive stuff before December (or March) roll around. I'm definatley looking into outside scholarships, and I'm looking forward to some Bright Futures money. (...hopefully)

I saw a lot of those FEWS posters when I visited and they looked awfully exciting and motivating. 'glad to hear that. The posters made me want to sneak into a meeting and pretend I was a student. I know that some of the art students at my highschool ar not very inspiring, so I guess there are some sour apples wherever you go.

I guess mostly I've been basing my college decisions upon how impressed I am by the student and faculty work. The work coming out of Ringling impresses me the most so far. You're definately right about there being pros and cons to every school. I know a lot of people who've gone off to art school and dropped out lately. It's a little frightening, but I'm determined not to let that happen to me.

I'll have to wait and see how fate plays out for me, but wherever I end up going I'll try to gain as much as I can from the experience.

So...what are the Ringling math requirements, and how are they "odd"? I'm absolutely horrible at math, so it would be nice to know.
    I'd like to know about that too. I've only taken the absolute minimum amount of math courses required to graduate highschool, and I dread the idea of any more math courses. Math is like the supreme evil in my life that has forced me to retake the SAT numerous times.

Blog
    SKETCHBOOK

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Financial Aid will mostly be given by the government. It's based on your FAFSA efc. The lower your efc is, the more money you receive. In terms of Ringling scholarships, I believe it's based on merit. The better your portfolio is, the more money you receive. The highest I've seen without being a presidential award was $5000 a year.

As for math classes, I know that the CA dept. totally got rid of the requirement. Don't know about the other majors. It's not your typical math class either. I doubt you'll have to learn any kind of higher level maths like Calculus or Linear Algebra. I think it's more art based, along with every other liberal arts course here.

"So now we have modeled something that will get us nowhere in life"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Presidential is only 7k? That blows total ass, since 2k5 it has been "Up to full tuition, not including room and board". I was really hoping for that. Man...

Does Gym count as a Liberal arts course? That'd rock So far I have only taken 2 college English courses (that will transfer) because I'm trying to finish school a year early (so I had to opt out of Dual enrollment english classes and just take regular English 3/4.)

As of now I'm really really leaning twoards putting my all to an atelier, specifically the Massive Black one, but a Fine arts one would be totally fine as well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarn
    Mainly that most of them have little to do with "math." I think that the highest level of math at the school is some trigonometry embedded in one course, but a lot of it is what they call "art related." I'm still trying to figure that one out, myself. Supposedly the school is trying to kick up the liberal arts program, but I don't see the math ciriculum changing much in the near future.

...of course, maybe it was just the class I took. Don't take the graphing course. I know the worst (read: craziest, most egocentric) math teacher left, thank goodness.

Heh, yeah. I have no idea how I managed to get through Calculus in HS. I took a lot of math because the electives were worse. I'd rather study derivitives than spend a month caring for a squalling baby doll... and actually, math does have a beauty and symetry of its own after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Oaksford
    Does Gym count as a Liberal arts course? That'd rock So far I have only taken 2 college English courses (that will transfer) because I'm trying to finish school a year early (so I had to opt out of Dual enrollment english classes and just take regular English 3/4.)
    I'm sorry, but considering that Ringling doesn't require a gym or health credit I doubt that it would go through. Still, I must reiterate that anyone with transfer credit questions needs to call the school, ask for the Registrar's Office and ask them about your credits. They're the ones who have the final say, after all!

Last edited by oddyti; October 16th, 2006 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello all, I am enjoying reading all the replies to this thread, very helpful.

My name is Reed and I hope *crosses fingers, toes, and any other crossable thing near me* to go to Ringling in the Fall of ’07. Lots to do before then. pld: I’m taking a figure drawing class and 3d design now and hoping to have some passable work for the ole portfolio soon.

I think its awesome that y’all are here talking about Ringling, it’ll be neat to see what real students think about the school.

Here is my deviantart gallery as I am still loading up work for here.

It may seem like a silly question, but is the meal plan worth it? I'll be coming in with an A.A. already so I don't think I HAVE to have the meal plan, but should I just go a head and do it? Is the food any good?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by reed682
    My name is Reed and I hope *crosses fingers, toes, and any other crossable thing near me* to go to Ringling in the Fall of ’07
    Hey Reed! Welcome to the ever-growing Ringling forum. It's great to have you here! I'm hoping to be a CA major in '07, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sula_nebouxi
    Financial Aid will mostly be given by the government. It's based on your FAFSA efc. The lower your efc is, the more money you receive.
    ...Unless you fall into the boat my family does where your parents make too much money to recieve the aid, but not enough to really afford tuition. I'm banking a lot of scholarships, but definitley willing to take out loans.

My mom and I were talking the other day about how the catalogue says the presidential scholarship is "up to full tuition" and the confusion surrounding it. I think she said she's going to call down to admissions and ask about it, so I guess I can post here what's up with that once I know. It's not that I'm doubting sula--I'm just an OCD person who likes to hear the exact words from an official.

Quote Originally Posted by Katfayheirti
    The work coming out of Ringling impresses me the most so far.
    I've always heard that, but it never really registered until yesterday. I went and sat in on a computer animation class at a state university yesterday, and I was really amazed. I had always thought that this school had a pretty decent animation program, and truly, it's one of the best in this part of the country. (It definitley takes the cake over CCAD's supposed animation department) Despite that, looking at some of the work of juniors and seniors at this state school just astounded me because I know there are sophomores at Ringling who could do the same or better. Also, this state school advertises that they have graduates out working in the big companies. The have maybe 3 people out there, whereas Ringling gets probably somewhere around 30-40 people out into the big companies--EACH YEAR!

So, to put it bluntly, it's definitley Ringling for me. I was vacilating between this state school and Ringling (mostly because the state school can offer me a lot more money), but now I most certainly know that Ringling is where I want to be.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here is my deviantart gallery as I am still loading up work for here.
    You're on Deviantart too? Awesome
    I'm on Devart as Tarn

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Despite that, looking at some of the work of juniors and seniors at this state school just astounded me because I know there are sophomores at Ringling who could do the same or better.
    But you didn't see everyone's animations, did you? (no)

You are correct in your assessment: BGSU cannot compete with Ringling. The DA department does not have the resources, and the program is split between the "art vs commercial" - but that is no different from many other programs around the country (CalArts is famous for this - day and night [classes], literally). It would be stupid not to have Ringling as your first choice - you clearly can draw (more life drawing though!) and you are extremely motivated.

But, BGSU is not a horrible backup school. You will find talented and dedicated students everywhere, and to broadly generalize about a group of students' work when you have only seen a small subset of it is not quite fair, I think.

Best of luck to all of you on your quest to join the ranks of Ringling undergrads; but remember, once you graduate, you could be working right alongside someone who went to one of those "lesser" schools.

jim

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Saint high school is full of drama. Especially telling your signigicant other you will be leaving them to attend college, adds to that by a billion times. Hm motivation tips at this point become useful?

New Sketch Pad Coming Soon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quick question for people that are already attending Ringling- I know that color plays an important part in art, and that without it a persons work can get a bit...dull. But, as i have recently discovered, i'm colorblind. How is that going to affect me in getting in, and once i get there?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quick question for people that are already attending Ringling- I know that color plays an important part in art, and that without it a persons work can get a bit...dull. But, as i have recently discovered, i'm colorblind. How is that going to affect me in getting in, and once i get there?
    Ive asked this ? before...so I think youll be fine with just 1 or 2 color pieces.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry... I guess that post did come off a little rude toward BG. As I mentioned above, I really think Bowling Green is a great school for this area of the country, and I think you really have some awesome things going for you. I especially enjoyed talking to you, Jim, because it was great to talk to someone who really does a lot of research and pushes for change. It sounds like BG's computer animation program will continue to grow, and like you said yesterday, hopefully it'll soon be able to come away with some of those big awards from festivals like Siggraph. I think it really says something about the program in that there's a representative from Pixar coming to lecture next month. When I walked into BG, I wrongly assumed that I would be seeing work similar to Ringling. That's my fault for walking in with such high expectations. And you're right--I didn't see all of the work you were producing, although Kevin did show me work from some (and really, only some--most of their sites were down) of the guys who were successful graduates. I'm sure it was older work, as well, which would make it seem to be of lesser quality just because of the program. The other thing that turned me off a little, which I failed to mention above, was the issue of out-dated computer programs that you're made to use even though BG has the newer versions.

Ringling is my top choice school, and I think it really was in the back of my mind even before taking that trip to BG over the weekend. I really can't express how thankful I am for everyone who talked to me there yesterday--it cleared up so much for me, and I haven't been this sure at any point in my entire college search. Even if the visit didn't go like others maybe perceived it, it had a huge affect on me. And truly, I could still see myself at BG. I get a very comfortable, homey feeling every time I visit the campus. When I visited Ringling, I didn't get that feeling so much. If I get a chance to visit Ringling again, and I still don't feel comfortable, who knows... I may still be at BG next year.

I'm sorry if that comes accross as me being very two-faced, but this post here is really my true feelings... It's hard to express your views on all sides of an issue in just a forum, especially one that's biased like this one.

Aaaaaandd.... I've got the full story on that "up to full tuition" line that's in the catalogue. My mom called down to admissions, they transferred her over to financial aid, and the lady there said that they have NEVER given full tuition to anyone because Ringling doesn't have that kind of money. Later, my mom talked to someone from admissions who called to say that they had my application, etc. and she said that things were "starting to change."

So who knows that that means.

Maybe Ringling is really exaggerating the amount of financial aid they're able to give in order to attract students. It makes me feel a little uneasy; if they're exaggerating their financial aid, what else are they exaggerating?

...Man... this is a monster post.

Last edited by thesinfulsaint; October 18th, 2006 at 06:13 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Reed! Welcome to the ever-growing Ringling forum. It's great to have you here! I'm hoping to be a CA major in '07, too.
    Cool, I going for Illustration. But it’s neat to meet other potential students. Alas I am fairly old (23) and I ought to coming in as a 2nd year. Anyone else who is transferring with an A.A. in art form a junior college?

...Unless you fall into the boat my family does where your parents make too much money to recieve the aid, but not enough to really afford tuition. I'm banking a lot of scholarships, but definitley willing to take out loans.
    That’s me too. Parents make too much money, but not enough. Quite the paradox.

I was vacilating between this state school and Ringling (mostly because the state school can offer me a lot more money), but now I most certainly know that Ringling is where I want to be.
    I know the feeling. I was considering UCF because I have heard from many people that it has a good art department. But one day I say the catalog and I decided that I wanted Ringling, and the determination has gotten stronger and stronger the more I learn about the school.

I really recommend to those who can go and visit the school. Take a tour. It’s an amazing place. I plan on going again when I deliver my portfolio (I was recommended by a teacher that it’s a good idea to hand deliver the portfolio if you can) looking at the new building, which was under construction when I last visited in the Summer.

You're on Deviantart too? Awesome
    I'm on Devart as Tarn
    Cool, I’ll have to check out your gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstar
    Hi guys, I applied and was accepted for this fall but asked for my admission to be shifted to spring 07. I am still waiting to hear if it is confirmed,if I dont start in spring I will start in fall 07 as a illustration major.
    Hey dude, how’s it going.

Last edited by reed682; October 18th, 2006 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I plan on going again when I deliver my portfolio (I was recommended by a teacher that it’s a good idea to hand deliver the portfolio if you can) looking at the new building, which was under construction when I last visited in the Summer.
    I was thinking of doing that, too, but I e-mailed admissions and they said that I might as well just send in a DVD/CD/slides because they don't start deciding CA applicants until the January 15th deadline. No one except those in charge of deciding who gets in or out is allowed into those sessions. It might be a different story for Illustration, though. You should probably call them up and ask if you haven't already.

I'm definitley planning on visiting again if funds allow. It'd be really awesome, even though it's impractical, if a bunch of us from this forum could all go visit on the same day.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm definitley planning on visiting again if funds allow. It'd be really awesome, even though it's impractical, if a bunch of us from this forum could all go visit on the same day.
    We'd decend on Ringling like a dark plague.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

My humble Deviantart account

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"But that would lead to decadence. Well have more to say about decadence later." -Robert Beverly Hayle

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Maybe Ringling is really exaggerating the amount of financial aid they're able to give in order to attract students. It makes me feel a little uneasy; if they're exaggerating their financial aid, what else are they exaggerating?
    Yeah, but they don't exagerate the amount that they're going to give you, personally. Look at the package they give you sometime in April, and it will be real enough.

Make no mistake, Ringling <i>is a good school</i>.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile

I wish. Jacksonville's not exactly close, and I'm already flying up to Washington DC with some other art students in December for the National Portfolio Day at Corcoran. I don't think I can afford that kind of gasoline and hotel fare after having already bought my plane ticket for DC. I know I could've gone to National Portfolio Day in Atlanta instead, but DC just sounded so much more exciting. (Read: I hope to see SNOW!)

Who knows, maybe we'll all decend on Ringling like a dark plague next fall...

Blog
    SKETCHBOOK

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by oddyti
    Yeah, but they don't exagerate the amount that they're going to give you, personally. Look at the package they give you sometime in April, and it will be real enough.
    Make no mistake, Ringling is a good school
    That sounds reasonable enough. I've never doubted that Ringling is a great school--it's obvious by its student work. I drool when I sit down and oggle the animation projects.

I wish. Jacksonville's not exactly close
    Jacksonville? You're lucky you're at least in Florida! I live in a town that's about an hour from Cleveland, Ohio--just outside of the major lake effect snow belt. And pshhh. Snow's not all that exciting. In fact, it's a little depressing, especially when you have to get up 15 minutes early to make sure your car is defrosted when you drive to school in the morning. This is my least favorite time of year--I hate the cold and darkness. xP

Last edited by thesinfulsaint; October 19th, 2006 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wish. Jacksonville's not exactly close, and I'm already flying up to Washington DC with some other art students in December for the National Portfolio Day at Corcoran. I don't think I can afford that kind of gasoline and hotel fare after having already bought my plane ticket for DC. I know I could've gone to National Portfolio Day in Atlanta instead, but DC just sounded so much more exciting. (Read: I hope to see SNOW!)
    I live in central Louisiana, about 4 hours from New Orleans. I don't think i'll be able to visit until the spring, probably after i get accepted (assuming i do). Maybe a bunch of us can meet up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If my SAT's were 1660 should I send them in?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys I most likley will be attneding in the fall with the rest of you. What the hell is this dark plague business you know they have countermeasures for just such a situation. I can imagine it riot guns, dogs, billy clubs, tear gas and mutant laser wielding zombie pigs released when it escalates... might be fun still though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by rblitz7
    If my SAT's were 1660 should I send them in?
    I don't know why not. Showing them that you're competent enough to score decently never hurts. It's not like an ivy league school that'll decide whether you're in or out solely on test scores and GPA--Ringling is, as has been said numerous times on this thread, mostly interested in your artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstar
    Hey guys I most likley will be attneding in the fall with the rest of you. What the hell is this dark plague business you know they have countermeasures for just such a situation. I can imagine it riot guns, dogs, billy clubs, tear gas and mutant laser wielding zombie pigs released when it escalates... might be fun still though.
    Hey, if we want to start our own plague, we can do it, thank you very much. Who cares about countermeasures.

Last edited by thesinfulsaint; October 20th, 2006 at 01:37 PM.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.