Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,053 of 1260

Thread: Gloominatis stuff -January 28th

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 879 Posts
    congratulations on the freelance. The work is looking great so keep on posting please and no crits from me
    Sketchbook: INSATIABLE CURIOSITY

Tumblr:http://lovegraphite.tumblr.com/

"We make our own fortunes and we call them fate" - Benjamin Disraeli
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Wow really impressive improvement in your sb. Love your master studies, and ima definitely check out your live streams.
    Immoral Cintiq's Sketchbook

"Society will DRAW a circle that shuts me out, but my superior thoughts will DRAW me in." -Marva Collins

"Character is what you know you are not what others think you are." -Marva Collins

Thanks
    Heeey everyone.
    Just a quick update, cause I'm crazy tired and I don't even know what I am writing anymore.
    Due to a lot of work I haven't been able to do a lot personal work lately but today I actually managed to do a study for the next portfoliopiece I'm workng on.
    I am also getting more and more into pen and paper sketches lately, and although all that stuff looked TERRIBLE at the beginning things are finally starting to look better again (jeez it really freaked me out that I have besically unlearned drawing after doing so much digital stuff )

Also some lines on the deathline:
    Things keep getting better, which is really cool. As far as freelance is concerned I can say that I am pretty much booked out till at least the end of march doing illustration and rather small marketing work. But all in all moneywise March will be even better than February. Right now I am still figuring out how far I can go as far as pricing is concerned, seeing how far I can push it. and without talking about numbers I can say that things are getting really nice there as well
    I am also noticing that I am getting faster and faster with each Illustration I do, which actually blows my mind becaus egetting a working-routine kinda always was the thing I ahve been struggeling the most with. So yeah thats basically it.

I uploaded the fullres PSD file with all the layers included (quite a bunch this time) on blog account. So if you wanna check it out, download it.

http://cgbrush.org

Oh and one last thing: Lady on this Picture, if you happen to see that Study of you, please marry me!

Ok I'm really tired, see you guys

Attachment 1434810
    -----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks
    I love how youre all productive and things are getting better and better for you!
    This last girl looks sick, tho, which is caused by your choice of colors/skin tones, i guess. She looks cold and therefore not very healthy. Was this your choice of color or was it what the ref looked like? I see those cool colors in most of your work, now that i think of it..

Thanks
    Absolutely incredible. Great job!
    Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 942 Posts
    Great man, i love what i see

M

Thanks
    Hey guuuys,

finally a tiny update to keep this thing alive.

First of all thank you guys for downloading the PSD of the last study I posted. I got around 300 downloads on that one, "normaly" 10 downloads in total would be like the maximum I'd get.
    It's really supercool for me that you seem to like that stuff and I'll definitely keep posting my PSD's.

Soooooo I've been pretty busy with clientwork the last weeks again but it'S getting a little less, which is actually not that bad since I have finally time to do some personal stuff again to imporve my portfolio and also to just do stuff I really enjoy painting

So here's a little zombieknightsketch I did today while waiting for clients to respond. I really wanna get much more into speedpainting and actually experimenting, trying to find stuff out on my own.
    Now, without more blabla here's the sketch and teh link to the PSD file.

Ah and one more thing that's kinda obvious but I think I haven't said it before so I'm gonna do it now:

If you download the PSDs and actually enjoy them please feel free to share the links as well whereever you want, deviantart, facebook, twitter, whatever, just get that stuff out there, that would be reaaaaally awesome!

You can find the link to the fullres PSD file on my blog: http://cgbrush.org

Attachment 1443721

Full Portfolio: http://grobelskiart.de.vu

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1673648266

twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Grobelski
    -----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    wooooha boa krass! your use of lighting and how you describe the materials! man o_0 awesome stuff!!!

Thanks
    Amaaaazing work! If you see your first page an this, It's an Amaaazing improve, congratulations man

Thanks
    What a great piece. Such a dramatic image! Well done.
    Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    Thanks a ton dudes, glad you like it!

Hellou guys.

Hell yea 2 updates in two days

and yeaaaaa I'm not death-tired today so be prepared for more text you can ignore

Actually I had quite some time the last weeks for personal work but I didn't show anything because 99% of the personal stuff I've been doing was me trying to get into linedrawing again....I mean like REAL linedrawing using pen and paper and stuff like that (YEA I'm serious!!)
    So long story short: that stuff has been fucking KILLING me! Not bein able to erase is one thing but forcing myself to think in terms of lines again is incedibly hard. It's kinda funny how knowing the structure of something you wanna draw and actually bein able to put the lines down in a visually pleasing way are two veeeeeeeeeery different things (my god SO different)
    So in order to push my linestuff a bit more I decided to actually draw a digital linedrawing for the first time eeeever whih was craazy fun, definitely gonna do more fo that!
    One thing thats also interesting is that even if the progression with my pendrawings is preeetty slow (although it's definitely getting better) I have been surprised how easy doing this digital drawing was just because I was able to actually erase and trim lines so that they look nice(er).

This being said thats basically it Just two more things:

One advice if you want to do digital linedrawings: Work as big as you possibly can, the higher the resolution you work in is, the easier it gets to get nice fluid lines (and I'm not nitpicking here, the difference is HUGE)
    So consequently this linedrawings original sice is fairly big (around 9000 x 7000 pixel). So even if this is pretty big it doesn't kill tooooo much ram (admittedly I do have 12 gigs but you should be fine with less) since you're using pretty small brushes most of the time.
    I got that advice from one of Feng Zhu's videos on youtube, and it really makes sense: The smalles brush you will use needs to be at least around 6-10 pixels big in order to enable photoshop to actually smoothen the brush in itself. So if you use a brush that's smaller than that the line will get really ugly. In order to avouid that make sure that the smalles brush you will ever use on your draawing won't be smaller than 10 pixels, hence the big documentsize

The second thing is that again I uploaded the fullres PSD file with some of the layers intact. I had to put it in a rar file though since you can only upload up to 200 mb on mediafire without having a premium account. SO if you'd like to zoom aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way in feel free to download it.

And if you like it PLEEEEEEEEEEASE feel free to share the shiiiit out of that link

you can find the fullres PSD file on my blooooog (which has now an extra portfolio section, check it ooouuut!!!) http://cgbrush.org

So thats all dudes and dudettes (yea no worries I will shot myself in the face for that), see ya soon

Attachment 1444385
    -----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hello,
    great artworks, love detail and mood that You're, but some times I miss more depth in colors, and more solidity (unity) in overall picture I don't know if I can describe what I mean correctly but sometimes Your pictures looks like they are from lot of pieces that fighting with each other for attention (but this is not to big effect),
    in need of help please comment and constructive CRITIQUE
    my sketchbook
    Yarosh on DA
    SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast