Sketchbook: Gloominatis stuff -January 28th - Page 36

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1261
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Amaaaazing work! If you see your first page an this, It's an Amaaazing improve, congratulations man

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What a great piece. Such a dramatic image! Well done.

Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks a ton dudes, glad you like it!

Hellou guys.

Hell yea 2 updates in two days

and yeaaaaa I'm not death-tired today so be prepared for more text you can ignore

Actually I had quite some time the last weeks for personal work but I didn't show anything because 99% of the personal stuff I've been doing was me trying to get into linedrawing again....I mean like REAL linedrawing using pen and paper and stuff like that (YEA I'm serious!!)
    So long story short: that stuff has been fucking KILLING me! Not bein able to erase is one thing but forcing myself to think in terms of lines again is incedibly hard. It's kinda funny how knowing the structure of something you wanna draw and actually bein able to put the lines down in a visually pleasing way are two veeeeeeeeeery different things (my god SO different)
    So in order to push my linestuff a bit more I decided to actually draw a digital linedrawing for the first time eeeever whih was craazy fun, definitely gonna do more fo that!
    One thing thats also interesting is that even if the progression with my pendrawings is preeetty slow (although it's definitely getting better) I have been surprised how easy doing this digital drawing was just because I was able to actually erase and trim lines so that they look nice(er).

This being said thats basically it Just two more things:

One advice if you want to do digital linedrawings: Work as big as you possibly can, the higher the resolution you work in is, the easier it gets to get nice fluid lines (and I'm not nitpicking here, the difference is HUGE)
    So consequently this linedrawings original sice is fairly big (around 9000 x 7000 pixel). So even if this is pretty big it doesn't kill tooooo much ram (admittedly I do have 12 gigs but you should be fine with less) since you're using pretty small brushes most of the time.
    I got that advice from one of Feng Zhu's videos on youtube, and it really makes sense: The smalles brush you will use needs to be at least around 6-10 pixels big in order to enable photoshop to actually smoothen the brush in itself. So if you use a brush that's smaller than that the line will get really ugly. In order to avouid that make sure that the smalles brush you will ever use on your draawing won't be smaller than 10 pixels, hence the big documentsize

The second thing is that again I uploaded the fullres PSD file with some of the layers intact. I had to put it in a rar file though since you can only upload up to 200 mb on mediafire without having a premium account. SO if you'd like to zoom aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way in feel free to download it.

And if you like it PLEEEEEEEEEEASE feel free to share the shiiiit out of that link

you can find the fullres PSD file on my blooooog (which has now an extra portfolio section, check it ooouuut!!!) http://cgbrush.org

So thats all dudes and dudettes (yea no worries I will shot myself in the face for that), see ya soon

Name:  vagabond.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  255.2 KB

-----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello,
    great artworks, love detail and mood that You're, but some times I miss more depth in colors, and more solidity (unity) in overall picture I don't know if I can describe what I mean correctly but sometimes Your pictures looks like they are from lot of pieces that fighting with each other for attention (but this is not to big effect),

in need of help please comment and constructive CRITIQUE
    my sketchbook
    Yarosh on DA
    SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    watch me live doing what is generally called "rendering the shit out of things" in a few minutes http://www.cgbrush.org/p/live.html

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ugh somebody gave me a one star rating? Seriously? maaaan I forgot that people are still doing that

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey guys, I'll be streaming live in 15 minutes http://www.cgbrush.org/p/live.html

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys.
    YAY one more update, this time with a new portfoliopiece I have been working on the last two weeks or so inbetween work and comissions.

So before anybody asks (yea lets pretend anybody cared ) this is Magic the Gathering FANART!!

The whole ponit behind that is actually that I want to take that entire "do the jobs you want to work on NOW" thing more seriously in order to actually hit the requirements for the Jobs I wanna do in the near future. So since Wizards of the coast are definitely on my list I decided that I might as well start with some fanart. Now I do have to say that I am not at all an expert on all the characters of Magic the gathering, so I have no idea how accurate that Illustration actually is as far as content is concerned. All I know that the character I wanted to paint, in this case Chandra basically SEEMS to me to be able to kick some serious ass, so that's what I wanted her to do in this Illustration. Thats basically it as far as the thought is concerned. Soooooooo if there are some of you out there who actually are very fond of all the Characters and are about to rip my head off because maybe Chandra would never do something like that, please bear with me, I just like to paint stuff thats fun

that was the prologue to this post

Now, because ANOTHER month has already passed by I figured to do another weigh in as far as my deathline challenge is concerned which is mainly focused on becoming a fulltime freelance Illustrator:

If you kind of follow this blog you might remember last month's weigh-in where I was really happy how this whole freelance thing took off after just two months. This month wasn't as good. To speak clearly: in February I basically made as much money freelancing as I do with my studiojob right now. In March, I made 200 Bucks, which is .......not as much Now there are a few reasons for that actually. The main reason being that in Febraury I made almost all my money with what you would consider "shitty jobs" which means a lot of small jobs with very low pay and not as much fun to do. I would have had the opportunity to do this in March as well, but I didn't take on these jobs in order to be able to work some more on my portfolio, so that I can do better work for better money. I do have to say, however that right now, because I am not necessary in need of the extra money because I do work fulltime at a studio I let the fun decide if I take on a job or not. On the other hand however, I want to pay off that one year of artschool I attended until July (another thing on my deathlinegoals list)), so I might actually go back to shitty jobs in April, gonna think about that a bit. For now I am just happy that I could actually find some time to think about where I want to go with my portfolio and that I had time to work on it as well. I really think that this kind of work does Push my portfolio into the right direction and more towards things that will eventually figure themselves out on their own. Something I'm a big fan of lol

Gloominatis stuff -January 28th

Last edited by Gloominati; April 4th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
    -----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jesus, I almost pissed myself. This is so dynamic and expressive, awesome detailing!

Man, this made my day and it's right about time to go to bed now. Thank you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just, wow. Amazing work! I absolutely love that line drawing you posted up the page. And the progress from your first post is mind-blowing - such an inspiring sketchbook .

Please drop by my sketchbook and help me improve!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    boa,the last one is great ,love it

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

More Works at My Blog
    My Concept Art Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys, thanks a ton! I'm so glad you liked it

Since I don't have any work right now aparently (hahah yea....) I have plenty of time to do studies again and because I want to get more into environments I started doing studies on those. I wanted to especially study atmospheric perspective effects because as it turns out that stuff is waaay more complex then i thought. When I started these I basically thought that it might just work to put a light layer of "skycolor" over each "layer" of landscape incresing the opacity as stuff gets farther away. Well this actually migt work quite nicely with quick sketches and speedpainting probably but it is really not the way stuff works as I am finding out right now, which gets obvious when stuff needs to be put to a certain level of finish.The way color behaves as stuff gets further and further back into space is quite complex actually and it is absoulutely neccessary to study it in order to experience what happens to color and value.
    So yea I started with simple color and valuestudies, these are very quick ones, probably not longer than one hour each. The key to these for me was to avoid rendering but getting the overall impression and more importantly: trying not to colorpick in my own image to blend colors but to force myself to select each color individually to actually see what happens to each local color as it recedes in space. In some of these I decided to smoothen out some stuff at the end to push that atmospheric effect even some more. BUT and this is fascinating: if the values and colors are accurate you don't even need blending as in softening the shit out of edges, because stuff will blend on its own if it's painted correctly.

Sou yea enough talk, I uploaded the fullres PSD files of those, as always you can find them on my blog:

http://cgbrush.org

I also included a download section with more useful material on it, so it's probably worth checking out

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,667 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    as i read that last post i realised that all i do is basically brush in a very low opacity layer of 'sky' color over the receding layers in the distance. i too am very confused in atmospheric interference in my images. so i too should begin to do some more studies in this area. thanks for your insight into your process, and what you learned from the experience! much appreciated!

MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nickybeats: thanks man, glad you liked them!

Hellou guys, just jumping in to share some more stuff with you. So here we go with some more studies, some from photo, some from imagination.

As always I uploaded all the PSD files on my blog, so if you want, check them out!! http://cgbrush.org

Photostudies, around 1 hour each

Studies from imagination, around 2 hours each

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hellou humans!

Some more environmental stuff from today. The first two are again photostudies and that last piece is done from imagination. Jeez I wouldn't have expected that painting these is so much fun and I'm learning a ton!!
    The main thing with these type of environments is basically how to show form with a very narrow valuerange not being allowed to really make things "pop" by going to much into darks and lights due to atmospheric perspective effects. SO yea this is basically a whole new thing for me and I am amazed how much I can get out of these. It's really fascination how "real" things look as soon as the values are very close to each other (yea I know everybody is always saying to do it that way but actually doing and experiencing that is the real deal rather than just listening to somebody talking about it! ).

One thing I wanna share with you here because this was the thing that got me started getting more into environments are the FZD videos by Fengh Zhu. I watched all those videos and especially the one on landscape painting several times at work and to me it's just crazy how fast this guy is and how "skilled" his process is. The thing that I like most about these is the very down to earth standpoint, focusing on comunicating efficiently rather than being all artsy and awesome yea check them out, they are really really good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCmz3XuS6TI

The most important thing I got out of these as far as practical advice is conerned is to start out with the most FUCKED UP brush you can find, one that is opaque (so no "splatter" brush or something like that) but just generates crazy crazy strokes and just is not usable for painting at all, so that it literally will force you to only make big shapes so that you can exclusively focus on color, value and the basic composition, use that brush as long as you possibly can (make sure that it still only creates fucked up shapes even if you're using it very small). What it will also force you to do is to seperate your steps, what I mean by that is that if your brush is all fucked up and crazy you will even create ugly strokes if the brushsize is real small, so that when you're done using it all that will be left is actually polishing this mess without changing the overall values.
    ALSO it will make you get used to the fact that the value and colorbase you are working with does not need to look good, learn how to see if stuff is done right even if it seems ugly (one lesson that is REALLY important for me!)
    Now I found out that this really works for me right now, so there's no guarantee that it will work for you at all, but it's certainly worth a shot.
    For me the whole point of learning is basically to try as many things as possible when doing my studies and sketches, just doing the most stupid random things and eventually I will find something that actually works and that I can take into my actual painting routine.

Whew so again pretty much text but I have noticed that you guys actually seem to like all my ramblings here, what is really cool becuase for me they are jsut one more way to learn. It's kind of like in school where writing stuff down is just another way to put stuff into your brain hoping once again that it will stick in there.

sou the first ones are photostudies again, around 30 mins-1 hr each, the last painting is done from imagination and around 2-3 hours

I have also uploaded the PSD files on my site, so dooooooownload and even more importantly SHAAAAAAARE them wherever you want, your sites, facebook, twitter, I don't caaaaare just tell the world!

photostudies 1 hr max

painting from imagination 3 hrs max

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thx4 the deviantart link, I prefer following artists over there.

That said: AWESOME environments and material rendering and characters and monsters and everything else.
    How can you NOT have enough work to do ?
    This world sucks.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great studies and applications man, always good to hear mind ramblings too, makes me feel less insane

Livestreamin'

Blog

Available for Freelance!-Contact Michael.jay@live.co.uk

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gloomi you are kickin ass

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome stuff, I love the way you're using your brushes in the environments.

That character line drawing it great, too. Very expressive concept.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,453 Times in 823 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Sexy stuff man, you never fail to impress

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks so much gys, I am glad you like all that stuff I dump in here :3

shockowaffel- haha thanks, aaaaah I prefer not to think too much about that, work will come on its own........hopefully

fudgeloaf- thanks amn, hahah yea it's the only way to get all that crazieness outta my head

Reika - :3

last gen- thanks!

GEB- thanks dude, I'm trying hard to keep it up

wheeeeeeew so here we are half a year of the crimson daggers deathlinechallenge officially passed, so I figured it would be appropriate to update this thing.

Actually I spent quite some time thinking aout what to ramble this time but then decided not to, maybe later
    So for now here'S a new personal piece I've been working on the last few days. Kinda trying to apply what I got out of that atmospheric perspective stuff, which turns out to be huuuuuuge fun, especially because I see so much more potential to push this. So yea be prepared to see some more big stuff in the distance- things in the near future

Maybe one short thing that kind of really got to me these days. About a week ago I got my first spectrum book ever. I always knew they were out there but I actually never got one myself to look into it. Well that stuff just friggin blew my mind, the amount of awesome work is just crazy.
    ONe very specific thing that kinda caught me was that no matter how many awesome artist they are in that book (and there are a shitload of people whose names I already knew) all that stuff is kind of unique and every artist is recognizable as being himself even if the subject matters of the paintings themselves are pretty similar to each other being fantasy work. This kind of got me thinking because it brought up that whole thing of style and about how important it is and how much you should look for it in your own stuff. Now that being said I didn't really figure that out to be honest but one thing I want to do is to actually try and dig even deeper into the stuff I like as far as subject matter is concerned but also as far as to HOW to paint is concerned. I want to try to go more after a process that I really enjoy as opposed to pursue something thats concidered sucessful and good looking.
    Looking forward to see where it takes me, one thing is for sure, it's a shitload of fun!

OOOOOOOOH and one important thing for the deathline:
    As maybe some of you might remember one of my goals was to save up 7000 bucks in order to be able to fullfill my banks contract which gave me that loan for my one year of artschool. Since I basically flunked out they demanded all the money at once instead of giving me the possibility to pay it off the normal way.
    Well it turns out that they seem to have made up their minds and will let me to pay off my credit in rates as "normal", so instead of saving up a shitload of money I am allowd to pay them 150 bucks a month, which really takes of a crazy amount of pressure of my chest and actually allows me to focus on real important things in order to achieve my main goal. So yea wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Excuse the typos I am tired as fuck

Last edited by Gloominati; May 1st, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    -----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your art is simply incredible! I love your concepts! they're very interesting and quite unique, i see the hell of an improvement since you started! I hope to be such success as you are

"lives to draw, draws to live"

Sketchbook

Blogspot

DeviantArt

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ever since I found your thread and heard your story I couldn't help but stay updated. I have told people around me your tale and I must say you really inspire me.

Your latest piece is extremely dramatic and I love it. You have this thing with keeping the whole painting very pale and gray and then you suddenly add hints of strong colour to the painting creating an interesting focal point.

Congratulations on the good news. I hope to hear many more!

Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    holyshit motherfucker you´ve become so much better since last time i checked in!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gorgueous stuff in here. Those landscapes are amazing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great job. I love your landscapes.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys just quickly jumping in.

Want to know how my last 6 months of the crimson daggers deathlinechallenge went and whats hopefully going to happen next? Check out my blog for the weigh in

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cheezah- thanks a lot such sweet words :3
    MeteorCat- thanks a ton. glad you liked it !
    Flaskpost- DUUUUUUUDe look at you, your stuff is just getting better and better with that crazy style you have O__O
    Noukah- thanks
    Cojac- thanks

So here we are again. Normally I wouldn post my whole rant in here and just give you the link to my blog for it. but this topic was kinda important for me right now so I figured I will post it here as well!

Hellouuuu. Another week has passed, time for another update. I actually wanted to post yesterday trying to get into the habit of at least updating every sunday, but I was just waay to friggin tired so I'm doing it now

So first off prepare for another 50 pages of ranting but well, I don't talk to anybody so I gotta get it out here in order to not go insane, besides as I already said a few times I just love ranting just for the sake of getting all the things that are on my mind kind of out there. At the same time I just HATE talking about that stuff (I mean verbally) I hate it when most people do it and I will probably never do it myself, most of all not if nobody actually asked for it. So yea writing it down is the best solution, I can get it out and at the same time you can just skip that shit and look at the pictures

The last few weeks I have noticed quite a change in the way my stuff looks, especially after I did those landscape studies and paintings from imagination. One thing that has always kind of thrown me off and which I couldn't figure out why is the fact that my studies, no matter if from life or from photos, and my masterstudies as well(although that might kinda fall out of that becaus emasterstudies by default are supposed by the original look of the painting) have a wildy different look to them than the stuff I would concider a personal Piece or Illustration. Not only did the studies themselves look kind of different but also the studies I would paint afterwards completely from imagination. AND not only would they look diffrent but I would also paint them differently completely.
    The thing that was bothering me with that is that I actually like teh way my studies look MUCH more than my finished work, after I did them but I would completely ignore that insight when painting personal stuff, which now as I look back to it is really weird to me. Now when I look at the Oilpaintings I used to do a while back I notice that they have the same look to them like my digital studies and have NOTHING to do with what I would make a finished Illustration look like, and it's teh same there, I kind of like those paintings better than my finished portfoliostuff.
    Now for the last few months I have been getting more and more sucked into a specific process of working when it comes to my Illustrations, which to summarize is basically to push it into the best Result I possibly could, rendering the shit out of it, which for sure is not a bad thing at all, BUT:
    The more I did this the more I noticed that this way of working completely eliminates the process itself, and with it itsomehow even eliminates big parts of the skill you need to have to be concidered a good painter (now I mean what I would concider a great painter). What I mean by that eventually the risk you run into is that the process isnt a gradual built up until the finished result but more a constant tweaking, transforming, and basically licking that thing until it somehow looks finished with the right amount of rendering put on top.
    I know that a lot of artist work that way but what I want to say here is that this is not what I actually think of being great paintings, sure it's tempting to work that way just because you eliminate failure almost completely just by making "pulling and pushing until it looks finally right" a part of the process. For me, however great painting is something else. For me part of great painting is being able to just nail stuff right away, having the ability to smack down a single almost messy looking brushstroke but being able to make it look right just the way it is and bein able to let it sit where it is in the finished painting. For me great painting was always kind of like boom,boom,boom done!! I have always admired Artist who could do that and I mean look at the old Masters, they worked that way, every stroke of applied paint just right the way it was, constantly building up the whoie thing conciously bein aware of every brushstroke making it intentionally and LEAVING it there. Like its simple: what is the point of a brushstroke when it's not correct, when you're gonna smudge the shit out of it?

Now to get back to my stuff, as I said with the studies I feel that practically all of them even the finished ones kind of have that feeling to them. I don't say that they are awesome or anything, no not at all but I do say that they show a way of me thinking while painting them that actually just HINTS at what I would concider "this is the right way to do it in order to achieve being a good painter someday in my life". For some reason I think it is actually fear + unconciously trying to do what is seen as popular these days I blended out that aspect completely when I was painting personal pieces, completely loosing the aesthetics that I normally would like about a painting.
    So this kind of leans towards what I have been talking about in my last post when I talked about wanting to get something more "personal" stylewise and people would come to me and say I shouldn't worry this would come to me on it's own. But this is really not what I meant when I said that, sure I know that everybody kind of has his or her own style by default, it can't be avoided, what I was talking about was that something about the way I was painting just didn't feel right from the very foundation. Sure my stuff got better and more and more polished but at the same time it kind of got away from what I really think is cool and looks great.

So what I want to do now is to completely break out of it, and this piece is the first attempt in doing it, just totally doing what I like and how I think I can create a broader base to improve from, because another thing that kiiind of bothered me with the "licking stuff until it looks right"-technique is that study seems to become redundant in some way simply because it doesn't matter that much anymore. If something looks wrong just fondle with it until it somehow finally without really knowing why looks right and on you go. If a value looks wrong, lighten/darken it gradually until it fits in the picture, if a leg is too short select it and make it bigger, puzzle your piece together and render the shit out of it, BAM professional Now this might sound harsh or dickish but I don't mean to be that or to offend anybody. All it comes down to is that this is a persdonal opinion about what I think about my work so far and where I want it to go in the future and I think the change is going to be quite significant.
    The last thing ( I think) is the consequence of the last thing I mentioned: NOW studying makes sense to me again, lifepainting shouldn't be supposed to teach you how to redo the effect of light on an object by accident but it should teach you how to BAM just being able to nail it and eventually enabling you how to smack in an accureate shadowshape with one single stroke which is just correct and will stay there visible in the final painting. Thats where I want to go, and I am not saying that my stuff is there at all, or that my stuff is good (actually I hate it more than ever these days). And I think that this painting here is a good step in the right direction, and I see so much stuff that sucks but the great thing is now, that I know what to do and where I want to go I can put my finger on it and say "yea THIS sucks, I am gonna study this and conciously push it in the next one".

As I said a long rant, and I think it's awesome if you read so far, and if you have thoughts on that feel free to drop your comment, as much as I hate hear people taling about that stuff I love reading it when people write about it

Oh and : Maybe I stress this too much but this is important to me: This is in NO way meant to be educational in any way. This is simply what I going on in my mind and conclusions which I make for myself. Most likely that stuff has noting to do with you as far as you learningexperiences in becoming an artist are concerned at all. So it's cool if you like what I write here and it'S even cooler if you can get something out of it, just know that there's no intention of educating people in here (somebody said on my last blogpost "nice lecture", that really freaked me out )

cheers and see you next time

-----------------------

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Gloominati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Chris, I'm not to sure I can fully appreciate and understand your rant, I've only been drawing for a few years. I can however fully appreciate your progress, art and imagination.

I do like artists with strong opinions so maybe in time I will come to understand your words aswell.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 53