Thanks

Heat Vision and Jack / youtube videos

Just another of those youtube threads. Today i found some particularly fun stuff on youtube, and i thought i'd compile it here. If you have good suggestions on youtube feel free to drop them here! I guess its smarter to stay away from stuff that is clearly copyright protected and will result in a dead link sooner or later anyway.

Heat Vision and Jack

I figured this is something for all the a-team and knight rider fans on the forum (there should be a couple around considering the age of many ppl here). Dunno how legal that video is, and if theres any problem with me posting it here i'll take it down. I haven't seen it anywhere else yet, though.

Heat Vision and Jack was created as a 1999 pilot for Fox. Written by Dan Harmon and Rob Schrab, directed by Ben Stiller, this series was passed over by Fox despite critical acclaim from those who've been lucky enough to see it.

The 30 minute pilot is about an astronaut (played by Jack Black) with a medical secret who is on the run from the evil Ron Silver and the rest of NASA, with the help of a talking motorcycle called Heat Vision (voiced by Owen Wilson).
    Cheesy special effects and hilarity ensue.

http://gruesomestein.blogspot.com/

Gruesomesteins Monsters are 5 minute short cartoons that are full of sweet character design and fun ideas. These are on the net legally i think, and worth viewing if you are into cartoons.

Snobo

Snobo is a lot similar to the above in terms of style and humor. A good short student film. Then theres the Gobelin student bits that i'm too lazy to dig up now ... but i guess ya'll saw those already anyway.

Edit .. fixed the link. Doh! Thx GHill.
    Last edited by John; September 8th, 2006 at 01:03 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    THE best pilot ever! This show was too good to pass up. I still crack up thinking about the line "You're the bad guy from Timecop.?" Don't know why, just loved that part.

btw, you forgot the link.