Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanx for the kind words Maxetomer! I still need to practice alot more. Sure you have some crits hehe. Crit my character work if you have to, I still suck at doing them hehe. XD

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    thanks for coming by the SB beelow, and you crits are much appreciated thanks! i will keep them in mind!

you have some really nice stuff in here, really like your line confidence and those toned paper sketches, clean!

keep em coming!
    Warrior Style

The first rule of Warrior Style is, You do not stop drawing.
    The second rule of Warrior Style is, You DO NOT stop drawing.

Thanks
    Hey Beelow awesome sketchbook! I'm really enjoying the imagination and the wide variety of subjects in here.

I really don't have any general crit I'm afraid, but if you're looking for opinions on specific issues, I'd glad to help in anyway.

Just a question, did you have to use a ruler when you draw this one?
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...1&d=1160168172

SB rated.

Thanks
    Act.Appalled-Oh your welcome dude, I remember your body of work, just keep practicing, you see I am doing so myself. I have my issues as well but I am getting there to where I a bit more satisfied with what I do, but it als

JERI-Both. I did some ruler to set a base grid for vanishing points and just relied on my confidence in my hand for the rest of it. It still took a bit long to do. probably 3 to 4 hours of work! Oh feel free to share some of those issues dude, I still think that my designs are a bit uninteresting. So any cool ideas help dude!

Here is my update...

Thanks
    Nice sketchbook here.Keep it up.
    I would update mine but it never did take off here like it has on cgtalk.

Thanks
    Yeah mines is taking a while to get attention, either that or people are just like fuck this dude, LOL jk! But it is all good. I have a hard time getting my sketchbook in gear and it may be my fault not getting attention from the work I am producing, I am still not where I want to be with my work. I will hit you up on your sketchbook my nig!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 642 Posts
    That most recent treehouse is great, in a challenging sense of the word.

Don't worry about whether there is a lot of commentary in here. Be true to yourself and develop your style. Not everybody has their own style. I like what I see when I come in here.

The last three image updates on page 1 all seemed to be done in analogous color schemes. That is a nice safe road on color. I doubt if you are burning anybody's eyes out. A nice trick in those schemes is to put a small speck of a complement at about the focal point, and that is what I think you have done in the treehouse on this page, more or less, with the red scarf. I tend to look more at the cylindrical thing at the building roof, though, rather than the scarf. It also looks like you pushed the lightest lights and the darkest darks a bit further apart, and that lends some drama.
    Last edited by arttorney; January 9th, 2007 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks
    damn....that's just awesome man

Thanks
    arttorney- I am not sure that if I agree that the colors that I have used are analogous though arttorney, You may have to elaborate more on what is ment my that although I do agree that analogous is a safe road to go on. I may be missing something though. I think I do have a problems with saturations and moving color often which I am starting to see.

Hmm I may have to fix that and push that cylindrical shape back a bit, although it offers a bit of importance in that particular piece. I think I was interested in more of the movement of that piece and I was experimenting a bit to see if I can create something interesting. I think I may have failed though. I know that I had a long talk with my mentor about what things that I can do to create more dynamic images instead of trying to force a painting but letting the painting develop itself into something that is a bit more unique. I think that I am going to further my studies in color in understanding what it does with myself and how I convey it. I am having the biggest problem with that I think. But thanx for the crits and the kind words! XD

BlackGuy- Thanx buddy, how are the figure studies going?

Sorry for the inconsistent posts, I will get something up sooner or later. I suck balls at posting stuff. I am usually more into my painting and studying than the posting part. Any information is great if you have them.

Thanks
    Here is some more of my decent work. Let me know what you guys think. Crits are always helpful! Peace!

Thanks
    I think I remeber you from cgtalk.com competition. Cool stuff. Appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    radiance spreading through the darkness, like answers spilling from an urn of secrets.

The Website:

The Sketchbook:

The Blog:

Thanks
    Voytek- Hey Voytek. I am glad to hear that you still remember me haha. Thanx for posting.

Slav-Yeah I have a bit more confidence in my pencil and marker sketches. I am still trying to get use to applying color as it has been an excruciating battle trying to learn it, and plus doing the digital thing. But I am glad that you are liking that one, its one of my favorites as well. I might have to take it into color and see how well I can pull that one off. Drop by any time Yaro!

Thanks
    Your building, scene, and perspective are awesome. I do agree with some of the guys on here about working on your anatomy. Keep on drawing!

Thanks
    Hey there!
    Some really interesting stuff here! Awsome enviroments! And very inspiring too!
    ...no crits ...
    keep it up!
    ~B. Klarić
    ---SSG#46---
    Blaz ł MarkWinters ł petitemistressł sfa ł Shmaba
    -

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast