Thread: Paypal

Thanks

Paypal

Damn, I need help...when you sign up for paypal, does it mean that your paypal account is connected with your debit card or credit card? Or, do you just transfer money to paypal account from one of an either kind of a card type.....? Thanks

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i believe its hooked up to your banking account, be that savings or checking. not entirely sure, but thats what i had thought it was
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    It depends on how you use it. If you sign up for a Paypal account as a buyer, it allows you to pay for items (like auctions on ebay, or items from online stores) with a credit or debit card. It is essentially a credit card machine.

For a seller, you have the option of connecting it to your bank account so that when you make money, it is deposited at the end of the month. You can also choose to have them mail you a check OR to have a Paypal "debit" card which allows you to spend the money on your account and earn 5% cashback.

All of this should be on their website.

Thanks
    there are different degrees

you must at least connect it with your credit card

some sellers on ebay ask you to have a CONFIRMED pay-pal account which means you MUST link it to your saving/checking account also.

To confirm your credit card, you press a link and they will send you a telephone message with a number that you will note down and write it in a box in your paypal account. This will confirm that the adress and telephone number you gave them is the one linked to the credit card.

As for the checking/saving account, you will write down the whole account number, they will deposite random amounts of less than a dollar. As soon as you know these 2 amounts, you ll have to go into your paypal account and put those 2 into the correct place and that will validate your checking/saving account making you a fully CONFIRMED paypal user.
    My Internal Organs ... my "sketchbook"
    To visit my portfolio, http://www.simonrainville.com
    my best friend