Free
    Fun
    Stand-alone
    Hard
    Objective only
    Free
    Free
    Free

I'm not sure the reasons why ID put this out free, could be due to lawsuits, but they haven't annouced why. It's a very complex at first, but you seriously have to get it a try and don't give up the first few hours. The maps are objective base so you'll have no freaking clue what to do at first.

i suggest pressing L when first playing and read everything you can.

Also, read the manual.. the game is VERY complex. It has alot of unique new features. It's not your normal fps. Anyways... if anyone likes it enough and can host a server... *hint*

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Cool, I already heard about that. First it was planned as an add-on I also heard, I'm nevertheless glad that they released it that way.

I already bought Wolfenstein, but it was never as good as MOHAA... maybe this one is, I'll try it.

cu

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts
    it's like MOH gameplay but it plays like rtcw and counterstrike mixed together.

i may get flamed for saying this but i would call it a RTS-FPS

I say it's rts because: 1) you have classes, with class-specific duties. 2) You can only have a certain number of the same type of weapons on the screen. 3) there are spawn points where are basicly just like bases. 4) You level up.

The only reason it's not RTS is because there isn't one person controlling everyone, but it's pretty close.

a great game