my best last designs

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

my best last designs

hi art people. i come in peace
    i want to learn about how to make great good art so please critiq my drawings, i havent study art before but im allways doing research and looking helpful information.. this are the best drawings that i have done last months.

have fun!!
    _______________GALAXIA____________________________
    this one is for a personal proyect that im thinking about.. could be a comic or something first im just drawing ideas.
    my best last designs

________________WARRIOR___________________________ _____
    i really dont have anything to say about this one just wanted to do a warrior with red and brown ropes that looks kinda oriental. prince of persia stuff jejjee
    my best last designs

____________________SPIDER ROBOT________________________
    ok this is a vehicle design that i had in mind after watching tv
    is what happens when you watch DISCOVERY CHANNEL and STARWARS at the same time jejeje
    .. was very fun to draw i made an story for it posting it on cgsociety ill paste it here later..
    my best last designs

please critiq ill really like to know what do you guys think about. thanks !!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow these are great! i especially dig the 2nd and last one. the first one bugs me a bit, since i dont understand whats going on with the hands. is it gloves? or bare skin? i cant tell. else than that these are too good for me to critique sorry lol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yep, these are excellent. You've got some real talent. Excellent textures and lighting. Here's some crits:
    I agree with Doomgriever in that the hands do have a glove-y texture, especially her left hand. Her right forearm is too cylindrical and the point of the elbow needs to be a bit more apparent. Her breasts are a little bit too high and the highlights on the zipper might be just a little bit too bright, and I think we might be seeing a little too much of the bottom of her right foot. On a positive note, the anatomy of her waist, hips, and theighs is excellent.
    On the second one, the lighting, colors, and character design are all good, but he's just standing there. His arms are hanging limply at his sides and his feet aren't even apart. He needs to be put into some sort of stance.
    The third one is the best, I think. Very cool robot design. My only crit is that the foreground looks like its rolling off a cliff as it comes towards us, instead of staying flat, especially towards the right.
    Excellent artwork! I look forward to seeing future posts.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That third one is damn nice..I only noticed a small flaw, the perspective on the seat is a bit off. It seems like the seat is pointing towards the viewer. Otherwise, awesome rendering.

TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm fairly certain they are gloves...

Great work, you should post the big bot design in the Finally Finished section

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great stuff! no crits really, except that the girl (1st pic)'s armor(?) is pushing up against her boob a bit much. I dunno, I just find it a bit odd. hehe.

I wanted to ask how you got that kind of texture for the ramp in the robot pic?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah the boob thing is a bit disturbing...not only that but I get a way more masculine feel from the image due to all the dominant shapes and forms. There isn't really much going on there to me that suggests femininity (or however you spell it) except for the rack. The character's build is a bit rugged to be a chick. At least that's what I get from it. oh yeah...that character's left leg...our right....seems way off too....a bit long to me.

My God has a bigger dick than your God.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I disagree with the previous post. The whole waist and hip region seems pretty feminine to me. Plus, whenever there's a post of a female character with even the slightest male inclination in her build or features, people start complaining that she doesn't look feminine enough, even though it's often perfectly clear to me that she's female. There's somewhat of a closed-minded attitude among some people here about how the female body can and should be depicted, and I don't agree with it.
    I should point out that this rant isn't aimed at you, Thundercock. It's just me letting off steam about something that I've seen just a little too often around here.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thats some nice stuff | 1 | except the bandanna on the Warrior not sure if anyone mentioned it but its the ONLY thing that kinda looks off to me is its an almost perfect rectangle! it would wrap more around the sides of his headand be affecting his hair alot more | 2 | the bot is fukin slick man although maybe a little to dark unless they are underground whcih i have a feeling that they are, judging by the design of the bot (creepy crawly kinda spidery rig) and the BG... NICE!

peace
    reax

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.