C.O.W. - #055: Pearl Finder - Voting! - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite entry regarding the topic!

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Supervlieg

25 36.23%
  • brokk

1 1.45%
  • Headhunter

4 5.80%
  • JakkaS

6 8.70%
  • llothcat

0 0%
  • blog

0 0%
  • Reality Forge

10 14.49%
  • Helzon

2 2.90%
  • banhatin

1 1.45%
  • dragon4lunch

6 8.70%
  • SprayNation

10 14.49%
  • Michael Jaecks

1 1.45%
  • kagechi

1 1.45%
  • gilgamesh828

0 0%
  • Tom Garden

2 2.90%
  • Lewis

0 0%
  • arttorney

0 0%
  • Moai

0 0%
  • corspufo

0 0%
  • vince22

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C.O.W. - #055: Pearl Finder - Voting!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face

Oh my...so many purdy things to look at...

First time voting, if I'm allowed to that is...didn't even know this existed *lol* I'm still finding my way around and it's come to my attention just how HUGE this place really is...O_o

Just going to comment on my favorites seeing as others pretty much covered the critique part...
    Supervleig, JakkaS, Reality Forge, and Spray Nation's pics were my favorites.
    What I loved most about them was that there was a well thought out and completely plausible reason for these creatures to exist.

Supervleig: The color, crispness, that gorgeous transaprency in the tail and fins....and the stupid expression of utter glee in the fishie's eyes is what has me casting my vote for you....as well as the white side views showing how it falls to the floor. it's beautifully executed...

Jakkas: I love his expression and the capsion at the body with the poeple runing after him is hilarious. I love teh way you created that lizard shine on his skin... The only thing I can say is I wish he were wearing a more cocky smirk on his face. I keep wondering if it hurts to shove that thing up his ass!

Reality Forge: You've managed to convey a sense of movement with all the flying fragments of shell about...I really like that...it gives a lot of strength to the image. I love the plate though i would have added a little bit of pink to it seeing as tortoishell and otehr things that are pearly tend to have some pink in them. I also love the contrast between the smooth plate and the scaley, bony body. The story is also really well thought out...

SprayNation: I absolutely love the perspective you chose...it's so much more dynamic than if you would have made it straight accross. I also love the contrast between the oranges and different greens/blues you've chosen. I almost feel like I'm inside the image and that there's no end in sight to the sea...it has so much depth! The story is also great and I like the deadly twist you gave it... The creature itself is really wonderfully executed and that transparent mouth rocks!

Everyone did such a great job!

Final Vote: Supervleig

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Big thank you to Supervlieg for his mega crit of so many!

Cool to read that I made it among JakkaS's top three! Hopefully soon I'll have a winner! Conceptart.org is great, I dig participating here! A big thank you especially to those repeat custumers such as JakkaS and MikeC and all the rest of them. They do take precious votes away from people like me though! ... 8)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Dragon...I think, this was one of your best creatures...and really well painted. However, the beast u have made for this week is cool too....I think this is going to be less fun then usually...too many good entries...and how to win with such a good competition......especially when there are still coming new (damn young mega) talented people, hehe.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon4lunch
    Conceptart.org is great, I dig participating here!
    My sentiments exactly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.