Shaman Elf

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Shaman Elf

Thanks

Shaman Elf

O.k. Let me have it..... This is originally done for a Tattoo pattern.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    okay, its a she, but "she" looks very manly, mostly due to her shoulders, they are all too broad and big, u need to tone that thing down. her face looks a bit goody aswell..

Thanks
    I have to say I disagree. I don't think there's any mistaking that she's female.. what with the hips and boobs and all. Her shoulders are somewhat broad and her femininity could be hightened by narrowing them, but it's currently well within the range of what's normal for a woman.

The face is the part that's bugging me the most at the moment. It looks very asymmetrical. Really chubby on one side. The eyes also don't look like they're set into the head. The colours you've chosen for the skin make her look very shiney.. the fairly hard edges you've put onto the shadows make her look a tad metallic. If that's what you're going for, I think you have to push it farther to make it obvious, but if it's not, the way you've done the skin is making her look jaundiced.

Overall the drawing works pretty decently. The linework is good enough that I'd almost rather just see that without the colour. Nice stuff though.

Art is long and time is fleeting

Sketchbook
    Website

Thanks
    her eyes. are not well defined. I think you can do better that.
    her left eye (the eye ball is jutting out). eyes dont do that. her eyes period should be redone, where is the whitepart of her eyes (i forgot the name of that part. I do love the fact your not afraid to draw hands though.

----
    oops.. i missed what tully said.... she pointed out everything in the picture

Thanks
    Not bad for a tattoo design. Especially if its going to be small since the smaller you do a tattoo the less complex it can be. The face isnt really my style as Im wary of people who have obvious anime influences because I feel that too many young artists have latched onto a style that doesnt actually teach the human form. As far as the shoulder issue is concerned I dont think its a big problem. Women with large breasts often have broader shoulders at least from my experience. They could be made slightly smaller. Not a bad try though and keep pushing yourself.

Thanks
    thank you all, unfortunatly this one is already published with a design company....but I am working on future aspects, and would like critisizm from a more artisic eye. I guess some of you wouldn't want to critique my Tattoo work would you...I know most of you mya not know HOW to put it in the skin, but artist aspects as in my portraits could be deeply appreciated....could I post them here?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.