CHOW #35 - VOTING - X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic.

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Choose your CHOWracter

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. dominus *_*X

8 10.96%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. fuuryoku ***X

3 4.11%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. Prophet ***X

3 4.11%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. drmidnight **_

3 4.11%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. Migsta ***X

5 6.85%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. supervlieg ***X

30 41.10%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. Nukleon _*_X

4 5.48%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. evil_sloth ***X

21 28.77%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. BlueSeverin ***X

4 5.48%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. snarfevs ***X

12 16.44%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. mattGamer *_*X

1 1.37%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. cognition.sb ***X

8 10.96%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. mitze ***

4 5.48%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. Trashy *_*X

2 2.74%
  • CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic. chuckmate ***X

20 27.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

CHOW #35 - VOTING - X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic.

CHOW #35 - VOTING -  X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster/Color topic.

ROUND #35
    --------------------------
    X90
    So.. we're in the process of doing a horror movie. We need the bad monster.
    Make your own horror movie cyan monster.
    Scriptwritters are still in doubt - it's a failed experiment, it's been created by .. well.. NDA issues... the main ideea is.. that .. it's color is...CYAN.
    Also - it is NOT a species... it's one sick monster... can have anything in it... just to scare the audience.
    We're looking for your proposals.
    Now... concept!

Topic elements:
    1 = Scary Monster
    2 = Cyan
    3 = Not a species

Make sure your picture contains these - you will receive 3 VOTES for each topic covered.
    5 extra votes will be offered for the description.

VOTES: ***X - means you have all the topic elements and the story. the rest you figure it out. i will add the votes at the end.. if they make a difference (i would do it now but.. no time)

POLL RULES
    (for the new people)
    NOT ALL ENTRIES ARE TAKEN TO THE POLL.
    (the selection is based on technical quality criteria)
    ENTRIES NOT POLLED WILL RECEIVE C&C
    (i really try to do this every time)
    IT IS A DIFFICULT PROCESS - MISTAKES CAN BE MADE
    I am trying to set this as a professional demand. I act as the client...
    Oblio is always looking for feedback - If Oblio is wrong - tell him so.

I will coment on the entries not polled... as soon as i free some time.

I'm so sorry about the delay - yersterday i tried for 2 hours to edit a post - the bulgarian connection i have at home is not as friendly as i thought.
    my appologies.
    also ... please bare with me for the C&C - i am under rabbit attack.
    www.rayman4.com

Last edited by Oblio; August 2nd, 2006 at 06:55 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

yeah, and a short "original" story: this dude, his name was Albert, he was some scientist of sorts, he discovered this magical stone, the legend said that if you plant the stone in your head, you`ll have enourmous powers, all the beautiful women will love you and you can take over the world! Well, the legend was wrong, and now his name is Albert the Cyan ZombieMutantSomething...

In the year 2056 a small group of genetic engineers estranged from the larger community of ethical scientists gathered and sought to solve the worlds problems of overpopulation and global warming. Their unconventional solution? Make man capable of living under the sea. Their bizarre experiments culminated in a project they called X90, a being of supreme intellect, physical stamina and of course the ability to breathe in saltwater. But the experiment of course went horribly wrong, as X90's psychological make-up was entirely sociopathic. He knew he was a freak, he knew he was unnatural and now he uses genetically designed superiority to hunt the world for the scientists that created and abandoned him in their Antarctic laboratories. X90 wont stop until he has every one of their heads collected together in his underwater lair.

Description:
    "Her mistake had been in telling the warden that it was his child before anyone else knew she was pregnant. His fear for his job and reputation did the rest. The prison matrons and doctor were corrupt and quite willing to help cover up any evidence that she was with child and prevent a stay of execution. Then the bastard forged a request for her to be put to death in the gas chamber in her name.
    Hate seethed on both sides of the glass as she was strapped in to the chair. As the pain washed through her from her lungs, and her vision went to black something happened. Something twisted by all that hate woke up inside her and started reaching out to take revenge"

Breathtaker
    Medium undead. Amalgam of the bodies and life essences of the executed mother and child combined with hatred entities present at time of death. Creature composed of moving, fully articulate hydrogen cyanide in both liguid and gas state. Immune to physical attack. Prefers to kill by strangulation with semisolid tendrils but mere proximity is quickly lethal as well due to inhalation of cyanide vapor. Appears motivated by desire to kill prison staff, especially it's "father" the warden. As usual for monsters, Teenagers in the vicinity are targets-of-opportunity. Note: Unlike most b-grade monstrous killing machines, the Breathtaker has no particular attraction to killing those engaged in promiscuous sex, and in fact consideres it rude to interrept such acts. (Afterwards they're fair game )
    -Fuu

There is little known about the x90, some say he is the Devil himself, others believe he was created in a lab. Whatever It is, and where ever it came from, it doesnt care if you know or understand it, its gonna Rip you to shreds.

X90
    This being uses heat sensing to find its victims because it has no eyes. It will detect the warmth of the body, pounce on it, leaping a long distance with its powerful legs and then with with his weapon(a prehistoric bone) it continues to bash the victim to a bloody pulp which them he consumes, slicing through the flesh with razor sharp teeth, and crunching through bones with powerful jaws, not letting a drop of blood go to waste.

Dr. Fontana kept the other scientists completely in the dark. Richards worked on the DNA manipulation, Ellis was on data entry, but only Fontana had the keys to it all. The last day of the project, Fontana pronounced the work done and promised to unveil their creation the next morning. When the scientists returned at the promised hour, the lab had been smashed to pieces, not a single beaker nor data file left. The body of Dr. Fontana was found in a puddle of cyan-colored liquid, a hollow, dehydrated husk in a lab coat, clutching a vial labelled "X90".

In the coming weeks after the lab disaster was hastily covered up and the various doctors relocated to the ends of the earth, reports began filtering in to various police stations and news media outlets. Something was loose in St. Haven, something that could not be seen until it was too late, something that left the dehydrated husks of its victims behind...

"The X90" - A solitary creation of three NDA scientists. Intelligent, nimble, mutated to be strong and merciless. Its primary "habitat" is water, using its "natural" cyan coloring to blend in. Its movements sound like the gentle lapping of water against the side of a pool, slosh... slosh... sploosh. It has six appendages. Two are used for forward/backward propulsion and are made to grip with unrepentant strength as it slides itself along. Two others are used primarily for grappling with prey, holding the victim steady so that its final two, smaller appendages can suction to the victim and deprive him of his bodily fluids. The X90 has learned that animals do not have the dihydrous oxide quantity that is required to keep it alive, thus it preys almost solely on humans. Likewise, it cannot use its suction appendages to drain water from pools (not to mention the chemical problems!) or other bodies of water as it cannot maintain the proper grip.

The Unknown
    It was said strange creatures inhabited the swamps. The people of the nearby village suspected that these creatures took
    people that drowned and transformed them into the living dead of the swamp. They were known as "the unknown". Some
    that survived the encounter with the unknown spoke of "A spider-like ghostly image rising from the swamp, Its skin blue,
    cyan even, transparent. Their limbs were protruded with long spikes, or sticks which made them very mobile in the sludge.
    Their image was truely frightening!"
    The swamp has been closed for public since a series of accidents, but people often speak of the strange silhouettes moving
    in unsettling jerky movements over the swamp and of their high pitches howles that sound through the night.

Meet Cyan, horror-movie actor!

Cyan's trainer, Max, wears a bit of old prop armor when working with her, but she's generally well behaved on set. Max feeds her any leftovers from catering. and with a cavernous mouth built into an open-digestion stomach, Cyan eats a lot. Actually, it seems she ate that PA from the remake of 'It Came From a Blue Hell', but nobody talks about that much. It's rumored that Cyan was Taft-Hartleyed on set....of course, the director wasn't about to stand in the way of Cyan's ambitions....with or without Max the Cyan-whisperer present.

Here's she's seen lapping up a bit of her favorite drink before her next scene from, 'It Came From a Blue Hell 2: This Time it's Business.'.

This mo fo eats the hapless victims and then farts out the parts that aern't brains, he then uses the knowledge and power that he gains from the victims brains to call upon their friends and relatives to their doom.

A parasite infests a host and consumes most of its carbohydrates to create muscle mass. The huge increase in power allows the host to capture food more efficiently, i.e. dogs, cats, small children, etc. It also makes the figure very strange looking. The host keeps its intellect, but the desire to feed is overpowering as there is a lot more body to feed.

XK-DIOPTRE X90

The only successful prototype of the supersecret XK-DIOPTRE black project, Subject X90 demonstrated that living tissue could be sustained via thermonuclear metabolism, albeit very uncomfortably. Plutonium-238 oxide is carried through the body in a shielded suspension, where it powers implanted radioisotopic thermoelectric generators that furnish X90 with extreme agility and ferocity. A mindless construct of human, animal and vat-grown leftovers from previous failures, the sick creativity of the project is evinced by the agonisingly contorted skeletal configuration that forces X90 to shamble around backwards.

And then one day both locks of his containment vessel were opened at once. A cyan haze of cherenkov radiation stalks the bloody hallways.

ATOMIC MONSTER PROJECT 4 - Coming 2007

The Puke shows your his teeth before ripping out your organs and having you watch them while his intense laughing skreetch blows your eardrums out. He also enjoys long walks on the beach and walking his dog from time to time.

Joseph

Joseph was just an ordinary schoolboy with a casual job at the local aquarium. One day he was experimenting with photonic transgeneration (his funky new calculator watch has this bonus capability), and the next thing he knows he's plumetting through a wormhole with all his aquatic buddies, only to emerge as some sort of clawed squid man.

How's that for a movie plot? It's got B Grade written all over it.

This creature, referred to as "The Failure" soon became the worst case scenario in the laboratory.
    An earlier genetical experiment with no apparent results had been left behind and forgotten in one of the labs fridgerooms.
    So it was a horrid surprise when the fridge one day had been smashed open and a creature barricaded the lab.

When nervously checking its DNA samples, the lab technician found out that this creature was able or at least had been able to gather different kinds of DNA and evolve.
    It's abilities is still rather unknown but there are developed plans to send a squad into the lab, consisting of marine soldiers and scientists, to get control of the building and "The Failure" again.

This creature is in a form you rarely see! It Has the abilty to become translucent...only the ripped glowing flesh shows its prescence. The flesh only glows when it has feasted upon human flesh....glowing like its bloodthirst.

After it feeds its ripped flesh isnt the only thing that becomes visible, its skin and shape does also, and humans see it as a cyan colour. This is the only spectrum of colour we can see this beast in.

The tears in the flesh are also sensetive to heat and electrical pulses...so..there is no sneaking up on this thing, nor is it easy to escape its movements as it has fantastic sense of space. As the one armed man you dont see in this picture will tell you only to well!!!

The professor abused her love by talking her into participating in his experiments. After one experiment went horribly wrong,he dumpted her,taking her for dead. She lived though,and now she lurks in the sea,enchanting young men with her cyan-coloured,glowing nipples. When they come,she embraces them in a deathgrip,opens up and feeds (as seen in the bg).

Journal of scientist Henry Jordan:

This may be my last entry log. I fear it will only be a matter of time before “it” gets to me.

Of the Year 2500 on the exact date of September 15th me and ten other high-ranking scientist were given an assignment of out-most secrecy from our government. The project we were assigned to was codenamed “fear”. The goal of this project was to create an absolute state of fear as a means of controlling societies all across other universes. By instilling fear in societies they must look to their saviors…us! By controlling their societies we can have all their resources and govern them completely.
    We built a station in a very isolated area due to safety issues. Of course our other higher-ranking officials said we would be perfectly safe if anything wrong would happen.
    We created way gates to journey to other dimensions where we could first find our specimen for the project. We found something unlike anything we have seen before…
    The specimen was named “X90”, a large hulking thing with a highly deformed face with huge teeth and a sloth-like figure with razor sharp claws. It seemed like we pulled something strait from the depths of hell itself.
    The idea was to control this specimen but also give it great powers. If anyone opposed us or had viable resources we would unleash X90 onto them.
    Before long we ran testing on it and made it even more powerful then it already was. It was perfect for our testings. We gave it wisdom and knowledge of our cultures and the histories of it. We gave it powers to tap into other minds. Soon it knew everything about us…and that is when everything went wrong…we were wrong to give it so much information about us.
    It first got inside the crewmembers heads, twisting their minds and showing them things…terrible things. None of us could sleep…the nightmares haunted us even when we weren’t sleeping. People started killing each other, ripping their skin apart. I watched a fellow friend and scientist gnaw off his whole hand and swallow his fingers.
    I’ve locked myself in my room. I can hear the screams from outside these walls. It’s only a matter of time before it gets to me.

X90 has redirected the course of this station and controlled the main station to send out a distress signal. Soon it will come in contact with others and fear will spread like a virus throughout the whole galaxy. God help us…god help us all…

End log:

CHOW #35 - X90 - Cyan - Horror Movie Monster.

-....what do you mean, he got away? Do you know what this MEANS?! Have you any idea what you have unleashed?? We failed with the magenta beast. The yellow monster had to be terminated as well. But this cyan horror is the worst thing that we've done. We lost 205 people on the day of its creation alone. And we had so many hopes for this one. This atrocity breaths ice. It shits fire. It knows algebra, damn it. It morphs and can be anything anytime anywhere. Come! Help me find the others.
    Ho, and get me a club-sandwich. I skipped lunch…."

- Lieutenant Commander R. Q. Burton. "Do you know what this MEANS?", the movie.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    WIPS

playing around with this one-

nice ! I'm in too

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to these forums on CA, but I thought that these community activities look like fun

Pencil sketch for now I'm afraid >>> not 100% sure on what to put in its belly yet...

MIKE

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What's that sound??
    (WIP adding shadows and other bullshite)

Aaaaaaaaahhhhggggg!

and special entry ...

this was GREAT! hahahaahahha

EDIT:

This one was late:

done ! >____<. I'm going with good old fashioned 90's kitsch.

In the year 2040, genetic research is breaking new grounds. Artificial insemination is now common place and a young couple, Barbara and George Smith have decided (for some godforsaken reason) that they’d like to have quintuplets. So, they go where all people go when they want to have a baby ; GenTech. Here, you can choose the weight, size and eye color of your child for a mere $900.
    Barbara and George ordered two girls and three boys, all with cyan eyes and eagerly awaited the day nine months later when their children would be born. The day came, only to their horror instead of five beautiful babies a quivering, deformed mass made it’s way into the world. Horrified by the atrocity they donated it to GenTech for research purposes.
    Life went on and the world moved on. Twenty one years later, GenTech decided that they had gathered as much information on ‘the anomaly’ as they possibly could. So they finally decided to euthanize it. However, it escaped as is now trying to find the people that brought it into this world and make them suffer like it suffers.

Last edited by Oblio; August 2nd, 2006 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    new topic up!
    boy this week was hard work...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    why are some not polled?

Last edited by Carnifex; August 1st, 2006 at 02:27 PM.
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Did cumquat not get in in time? cuz he's got a finished chow in the #35 thread. Looked at my description, and then the criteria. Guess I screwed up the not a species requirement. Can we change descriptions after it goes to poll?

S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, thought I'd mention the top three pieces that caught my eye.

supervlieg- Nice heavy atmosphere in that piece. I'd say that is likely the creepiest monster here. The face is particularly well done.

evil_sloth- Neat looking monster and great render. I love the wings, but at the same time I'm slightly on the ropes about them. I think maybe I might of not included it myself and done something differently with the back. Still, great piece!

snarfevs- Stellar looking! You got my vote! I like the idea that you made it mechanical in a way. This thing is downright freakish looking and also pretty complicated at the same time. You got some very neat effects. All the little glowing wires and cyan looking particles floating around is awesome. Small critique would be on its back legs. Although they are supposed to be darker I think some spots are maybe too dark. They look alittle flat. Maybe a couple highlights and glowing effects would give them more dimensions like the legs in front.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    v - cognition.sb

Though his image was less detailed than the others, he met the topic to the fullest.

Website

New World Creation: Designers Wanted – Environment of the Week

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted Supervlieg, mostly because it was exceptionally done, but also because I had a similar idea, and to see it so wonderfully executed is a nice thing. Very creepy, especially with the description of people "seeing silhouettes moving
    in unsettling jerky movements over the swamp and of their high pitches howles that sound through the night."

If i could make a comment on my runner up....
    snarfevs: i liked the concept very much and the rendering was beautiful - the part that i was wanting a little more of was pose and perspective.....i think a profile view did not do the character justice. One that was a bit more dynamic, rather than and shot of, what looks like, your x90 on his last breath, about to lay down and die, IMHO. But I loved the incorporation of the bones with the metal, BRILLIANT!

Wonderful work on everyone's part. i will NOT miss this next one!

Last edited by guastaferro; August 1st, 2006 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Supervilg. Fantastic character concept, and beautifully rendered. That, and you get bonus points for those little thumbnails you did. You had a lot of really interesting ideas but I'm glad you chose this one.

I also really liked Evil Sloth's entry. Really wicked creature - those luminous wings are killer.

Um, besides that I was wondering what happened to my piece. I mean, Oblio, don't get me wrong I'd never ask you to take a wip to the poll, but I finished and posted mine before 12 and it's definately not the same thing you posted up there. Really strange.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the votes people:

Here are the 5 I voted for:

- Dominus: for 1 hour this is pretty impressive. I loved the sense of life and solidity of the anatomy, especially the head and mouth.

- Super: it's just plain cool, the atmosphere is tangible. Great choice of light source.

- Evil_Sloth: This was my first choice, you already know that I love it. It's all about the facial expression, the bulk and the subtle glow. I only wish those cool wing markings were a bit more expressed. It had a great 'insect warning spots' feel to it, like it was a monstrous killer cyan butterfly.

- Trashy: Your turnaround time was incredible. Seems like it only took you ~1hr to produce that. I wish I wish I wish you could have gotten some colour on it.

- Chuck,mate: It's good to see you back on the horse and your usual good-natured self after that mascot thread. I was hesitant but realistically there are far worse things you could have done than have another go. Respect!

Other entries that stood out: Prophet (not cyan enough!), Dr. Midnight (great detail!), Blue severin (creepy), cognition (great trademark sketchiness but the meat is there)

Well, this was fun

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Cognition and Dominus. I thought that they both had the strongest visual design elements. I like Cognition's story, and Dominus's rendering style. Seeing how they posed their characters in their frames is making me think about how I will deal with that in the future.

S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the votes guys! I appreciate it.

I voted for Snarfevs and Evil Sloth, mainly because their concepts were closest to a "horror movie" type character. And they were also well executed.

I also liked mitze's, but the face reminded me a bit too much of the alien monster. Dr. Midnight had a excellent entry as well, but the colors were a bit too colorfull, more fitting of a nintendo game instead of a horror movie. Same goes for Chuck.

But a lot of really excellent entries this round!

Oh yeah, and some people seem to be missing from the poll, whats up with that?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    voted for cognition - sinister looking MF, and the pose and brush work
    are excellent. good job brother.

thanks for the votes and kind words, dudes and dudets.

c u on d next round (if time allows.)

We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
    -Bill Hicks

Sketchbook Old SketchBook Portfolio GorillaArtFare

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    C&C for the unpolled.
    i like the predator feeling the piece is loose and seem rushed - it really feels like you have the skills to take it so much further. see you next time?

ha - i met a guy, named Fontana.. and he is a researcher somewhere in Germany... the piece shows a lot of work. i fear that the enviroenment was what took your piece realy out of th epoll. We whould not judje by that.. yet.. i chose to consider your wole piece as submitted for a contract. I like th ebottom light and the transparency on th elimbs - i would suggest more collor variation.. and more attention to the saturation (right now everything is VERY saturated) . Play along with hue and saturation variation in your peice - according to the light (cold/warm) depth (ear/far), edges.. etc.

freaky man... the problem of your piece... is in values. your monster is flat - try to make your pic B&W and you will see.

this was a hard one - i was about either to accept you and Mitze both either to discard both. In the end i decided to let him go only becouse he put more attention to it.
    Your entry lacks structure and it's not up the the level. I am sur eyou knwo your flaws there.. forms are messy and overall work just asks for more attention.

good concept.. not so good drawing my friend. we want forms, volumes, values... you can do it...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblio
    C&C for the unpolled.
    i like the predator feeling the piece is loose and seem rushed - it really feels like you have the skills to take it so much further. see you next time?
    Hmmmm. Well I suppose telling me I have the skills to take something further is the nicest way not to be taken to poll. But, "did I want to take it further?" is sometimes an important question. I dunno. Sometimes I feel like I get too tight too quick and I really should loosen up....I mean yeah, I can prop my nose on the edge of the monitor and render tighter sinew and scales and highlights on the shaded side of something... but I really envy the art of the speedpainter... and not for its speed, but for its energy. Its got a "je ne sais quoi" that I feel I sometimes lack and should work on more. I guess what I'm saying is that I tried for something loose, energetic, yet presentable. But maybe I just didnt hit that mark. Ah well.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hermmm... i guess i have to have rep in CHOW to get any votes. it's ok, i know i suck bollocks.

wow, i like all your entries.
    cant wait for the next one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    these designs impressed me the most:
    Migsta - pure grossness. definately horrific head and mouth.
    Blue Severin - nasty mutation whatever the source. great fear of small monster as an infestation inferred from this one as well.
    Snarfev - beautiful render. i envy your skills. great pose conveys the tragedy of it's suffering, cool idea in that it would leave a telltale sign of cyan flourescence where it's been.
    mattGamer - you don't mention or place scale, but for me the terror is in that it would seem small and easily hidden that he can come up on you suddenly. just a great odd design. that face is so radical. BTW, you've got the cutest 'lil avatar.

but for me (took some consideration) in this case my vote's for:

Supervlieg - you've done it for me again. creep factor is outstanding. grotesque and bloodcurdling. would live in nightmares long after you escaped........if you did.

Last edited by AztcFireFlower; August 3rd, 2006 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Supervlieg because it was the scariest looking.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you got my vote COG. I wanna see the movie. I love b- movies. I'm lookin to make one....so if anybody has a script.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It was between MattGamer and TavariLyn for me. I like their concepts the best, even if there were some who did a better rendering job. Check out the translucency on that bone in Migsta's piece!

Then I realize that somehow Tavari's piece was not put up for voting! What's up with that? I guss I'll have to vote for MattGamer then.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Supervileg got my vote - Definately the scariest.

Cheers for the votes/comments, guys. Cool stuff this round. Lunch, your monster is great, definately B-Grade. It might even make a good B-Grade horror porno with a giant claw cock. Talk about rough sex!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.