Sketchbook: DP's Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: DP's Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

DP's Sketchbook

sup all, i just thought i'd start posting my stuff here, it may not be the best in the world, but i've come a long way from when i first got into art(my art teacher about 5 yrs ago told me to give up art because i was" born with no skill, and i should find something that i'm good at like nothing") and yes she did say that.... exact qoute. i may not be a guru at this stuff but i am able to do art quality enough to shove it in her face anyhow ima do background info for each piece of art,for now im only going to upload one that i spent about 3 hrs on. Thanks for your time, also its rough because i did this all with mouse.....i wish i had the spare cash for a stylus, but life's a bit of a pain.

T.S.C.S.(Tortured Soul Chaos Spinner)-
    whenever a desert born person is caught by the Iron Dragon Corporation, they are either made into slaves, or their upper body is ripped from the lower half, and put into a machine like being, the human is still alive but it is brain washed from the microchip implanted in the left part of their brain, the filter helmet helps to keep the being alive by only taking the needed elements from the air, for regular breathing oxygen is now deadly to the mutated desert being. they are used as chaos soldiers in recon missions.

-edit, fixed picture

Last edited by DrunkenPenguin; July 24th, 2006 at 05:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A futuristic pistol concept

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Any art teacher worth their weight in graphite (eh?) would know that quality art is born through tremendous study and practice. However, regardless of how poor your art teacher treated you, I'd hold off on shoving that artwork in her face.

Forget the idea of purchasing a wacom (stylus), it wouldn't be worth the money. You need to learn the basics: Perspective, Anatomy, Line Weight, Contour, Tone, Light and Shadow,... etc. Grab a pencil/pen and paper and start drawing. Draw your hand, your feet, your dog/cat, a house, a car, and people. Just keep drawing, leave digital stuff alone until you've trained with pencil and paper.

Good luck.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.