Melbourne Industrial Design Schools

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Melbourne Industrial Design Schools

G'day everyone, my name is Aled, i am 17 and I am in my last year of school and I am going to be moving to Melbourne (Australia) next year to study industrial design so after I complete my course I will be able to work for the games and film industries.
    I have had my eyes set on RMIT in Melbourne but Scott Robinson recomends Monash university. My art teacher says I have a stong portfolio, but my school scores are average.
    If anyone knows if straight A's are important for getting into industrial design or if Monash University is better than RMIT, advice would be greatly appriciated.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    by "recommend" you mean that he links to it in his links section? Or did you write him a mail. If you are going by his list of links then you should not take it as a reccomendation. It looks like most of his school links ( http://drawthrough.com/links.php ) are related to transportation design and are not indicative of any "better quality". Look around for more information.

If you wrote him a mail then he probably has written why he recommends that school. Get more information. Google for people who graduated from these schools. Look on their sites (and the school sites) for information. Try to contact pros in near you. Try to see the schools and the campus. I just hope you didn't take one links as "recommendation", that would really be a bad idea.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.