latest works
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: latest works

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink latest works

Hello! here are some quick paints that i've made in the last few days and a nankin on a tradicional media. Hope you like it.

C&C Welcome

c ya.

http://www.fotolog.net/abramacabrart
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    firsst one rreally needs a background. if u put a background and paint that, it would be GREAT.

are those black areas shadows in the second one? or just an art style? if they are shadows, they are way to hard and need blending.

the last one, is that jimi H? its ok. but the colors i dont like. but thats the color of the poster isnt it? the face is funny lookin. just lines, no shadows. ass shadows in face.

what u use PS? wacom?

the first one, is that ink and paper? i luv it. some of the proportions are wrong tho.

- Sick.L

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    in the first one, I had the idea to make a background with drawings of land maps (I thought it could look better with a already made version of the maps: this version can be seen here: http://www.fotolog.com/abramacabrart/?pid=16006490) thats why i did no background ... and yes, its ink and paper =]

the second one was painted using grayscale and i think i did some mistake with layers when I was painting it (color was added later in ps, just to give an icy look =p)

yeah, its Hendrix in the last one ... after painting it, I increased tha contrast in ps. I agree with you about the face, its wierd, but a tryed to make corrections with shadows and it looked worse ehehehhe so I decided to leave this way, just the lines.

i'm using a tablet, painter and ps. in the first one, just pencil, ink and paper eheheh =]

thank you sickelsick

keep posting

c ya.

http://www.fotolog.net/abramacabrart

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the arms on the character on the left in the first picture look broken to me. the torso seems turned towards the viewer, but the left shoulder is not visible.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.