Street Fighter: Ryu, in tradition of Ikeno
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Street Fighter: Ryu, in tradition of Ikeno

I was wanting to see if you guys could give me some advice on any improvements. The feet I believe could use some work. His left foot obviously being the lowest detail part of the picture, but is it hindering it? If you guys think you have any improvements in colors, lighting, structure, please help!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hmm... maybe the knee of the pants on the back leg could use a little more detail to the shape, to show the body undernesth better? As for the back foot, I think it would be better if it were a little more skin colored and less grey, but it's kind of a judgement call. Really, this is better than I can do so it's almost beyond my ability to critique.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i luv streetfighter. i think i seen this picture either in the game or in the manual. am i right? anyway...

are you using black or gray for the shadowing? try not to use that unless its REAL dark. try to use a darker version of the original color. like if ur using brown for the skin, use dark brown for the shadow.

the back foot wit the gray just doesnt look right. use the trick i just gave you and it might look better.

the back pant leg where it flares out doesnt look right either. maybe make it a little smaller and more of a curve than that hard edge.

the front foot.. try not to curve it as much, it looks funny.

i like the hands and the details ont he gloves and arms

- Sick.L

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.