Added to Open Directory Project

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Added to Open Directory Project

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/G...iting/Painter/

I just added your forum to the Open Directory Project. That should improve your rankings with other search engines.

I've doubled the amount of links that were in that category a week ago and am continuing to search for more Painter sites and tutorials.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for re-entering the PixelAlley link and the TutorAlley Forums link.

Unfortunately, I see that you've changed the text description from what I gave you for TutorAlley Forums and it's again incorrect.

Please correct the TutorAlley Forums link entry per the text I provided you in two posts in the Renderosity Painter forum on Sunday, Jul 9, 2006 and Tuesday, Jul 11, 2006, and in a third post today, Thursday, Jul 13, 2006 (hiding the URL below the words "TutorAlley Forums" is fine).

Here's the correct TutorAlley Forums link entry text:

• TutorAlley Forums - http://www.tutoralley.com - Corel Painter focused message board for Painter IX class students who are serious about learning and enjoying Painter together both in the private class forums and in the general non-class forums.

Please do not add any other text to the description for TutorAlley Forums, no matter what you read on the main TutorAlley Forums page or on other sites.

The main TutorAlley Forums page will be updated as soon as I have the time and what I've provided you as a description is current and accurate information.

Anything you see on other sites is either outdated or just never was correct as the site owner didn't check with me before posting the link.

Thanks again. I know this is a big project and takes a lot of work and time on your part.

Cheers!

Please do not PM me with Painter questions. Instead, post them here where everyone can benefit from them. Thanks!

Jinny Brown
    Visit PixelAlley.com
    and The PainterFactory
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.