CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Choose your CHOWracter!

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Neorepto

0 0%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Landau

7 5.65%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Dominus

3 2.42%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Mitze

2 1.61%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Trevor

5 4.03%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Cakeypigdog

5 4.03%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Oblio

2 1.61%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Djehuti

2 1.61%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty MichaMachtlos

3 2.42%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Blaise

33 26.61%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Marco Nelor

25 20.16%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Alterego

15 12.10%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Wafflehouseninja

25 20.16%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Naomi

4 3.23%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty JakkaS

10 8.06%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Migsta

0 0%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Dariz

0 0%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Oddo

8 6.45%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Craig_Houghton

14 11.29%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Main Loop

5 4.03%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Artifex33

26 20.97%
  • CHOW#32 - VOTING - Visarra - Orc Female Beauty Evil_Sloth

1 0.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Only few know the true fate of the orcs. They were the most beautiful creatures on earth, so beautiful they would put anyone to shame. But soon they started to think they are worthy of more... and demanded to be worshiped and acted as they were Gods. But Gods those days were not so forgiving... and turned the race into what we all can see today. Then... one day... an orc girl was born.. so pure... she went beyond the gods vengeance...
    or so the orcs are saying...
    Her name was Visarra - The Beautiful Orc Lady

i have to quote cognition.sb "This is how CHOW is meant to be"
    A great round, with new people joining, lots of old friends, and tons of effort.
    I tried to take all to the poll - just to celebrate.
    Exceptions - the WIPS & one portrait (Avatar, buddy - sorry - full character is required)
    blinky - your entry was considred a wip - you had a nice start and went for a difficult pose and lots of character and so on. if time will allow me for a crit round - you'll be the first.

Now... i also think it's really difficult to choose.
    I am having a hard time and if i have to give a price.. i will not be able to decide in one day. I don;t have the time and you dont have the time to think so much.
    So.. we will try to have multiple voting this time to see how it goes.
    I will ask of you to restrict your votes as much as possible.
    I mean... i love all entries - but i will try to limit my votes to about 3.
    Think of it like this - choose one you love - and vote only the ones that could take that entry out.
    I also thought about keeping your own posts into the voting thread - this way we will not loose the vibe from the creation week and you will be your own designers of your final post - description included. I hope you like it - if not.. let me know.
    so
    CLICK YOUR VOTE s

Last edited by Oblio; July 10th, 2006 at 05:47 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Visarra Gunka: wife to the dwarf governor Osik Gunka, exiled daughter of the orc King Bassak Albrog, entrpeneur, fashion designer, international beauty and style guru. Visarra's natural beauty became apparent in early childhood and as the daughter of King Albrog she was in a perfect position to be groomed for an appropriate arranged marriage. When she defied her father's will and married her true love, Osik Gunka, both were forever banished from Albrog's kingdom, never to return. Following their secret marriage, Visarra and Osik took up residence in the dwarf territory of Bormak, where Osik holds the governorship. Being a governor's wife in exile from her own people has become a privledged but somewhat dull life for Visarra over the years. She busies herself with managing and caring for her beauty. She's found within herself a strong creative impulse she channels into clothing design and formulating skin care products from exotic natural ingredients. Dwarf women in particular, she believes, need all the help she can give them. One of her more noted fashion innovations are the shoes she's pictured wearing. She designed them specifically with the dwarf woman in mind. The fad never really caught on, sadly. Like many an extraordinary outcast, Visarra Gunka was ahead of her time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

So yeah I was going to post a story then I took a look at the other entries and then decided ahh screw it. Im not that happy with the end result anyway. So many good entries.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heya! here`s my orky
    depending on my free time maybe i`ll work some more on this.
    i know it looks sketchy, but its just the style i like

Nice orcs so far. Did mine at work on some photocopy paper and my sweaty hands buckled the paper so bad it was nearly impossible to finish.

Visarra daughter of Varkaak and Brakka, her human looks much prized among orcs was legend. The female Orcs of her tribe jealous of her looks spread a vicious rumour that her father was a human and she and her mother where outcast. Interesting note around the time she was born the humans and orcs where on friendlier terms and use to trade which other. A certain human use to deliver milk to there tribe but it can not be proven if he did have relations with there mother. Visarra fell in love with a dwarf and married. As she use to say its not the size of the man but the size of his axe that counts.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Waffle house
    lookin great
    all i would suggest is de emphasising some of the thick out line areas when you paint but awesome so far
    thought id get involved in this again
    due to the fact that i have got a bit more freetime lately
    si here we go
    about an hour in
    EDIT: another hour or so
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/eab9c7c4.jpg
    EDIT!:yet another hourim actually enjoying myself
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/eab9c7c4.jpg
    i neeed to stop playing around with weird details and finish the overall peice
    but like i said...fun
    EDIT: ok ive spent the last hour just playing with some fx crap
    its probably too much but i keep coming back to this all night and playing
    ok as done as i have time for
    as all orcs are infertile she sought to obtain the powers of the succubus mother to all orc kind
    so she could bear children of her own she was cast out for using this magic
    then she met gunka, also an outcast
    together they made reaaaaaly ugly babies....the end

i really dont know why the explaination in the topic isnt enough
    it used to be........

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    good stuff guys, heres what i have thus far:

ok here is my final:

description.

Visarra was a dutiful and loving wife to Gurg, the fearsome leader of the Orc race. Gunk the cunning dwarf wished revenge on the Orcs for the massacre of his family and friends. Late one night he stole in to the Orc city with a fine leg of pigflesh (Orcs just love pigflesh) and wooed the defenceless Visarra away with his fine lure. To this day no one knows what became of the loveliest Orc that ever lived...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heres my wip,

i thought of maybe she's being attacked by her fellow orcs for fornicating with a dwarf. shes beautiful in many ways to both orcs and dwarfs, shes a fantastic fighter.

the armor aint there at all really, im just out of time to work on it atm.

EDIT: update changed some stuff and started some more armor and tried to fix some anatomy stuff. critiques?

EDIT:Update again: more fixes and changes

EDIT:Update again again: all finished, you may not accept it oblio, i wish i had more time with it. and even if ya dont accept it man, just gimme a crit on it, thats really enough for me

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    great entries - this one will be fun.
    i'll be on the road the next days so there is no more time for me to work on this
    No ref. Tried to go after the african anatomy - since for me it has that wild beauty.
    I also tried not to make her look like a "masked/maked-up human" a la Star Trek & Co. I'm not too happy with the concept. In fact i was just fooling around looking for shapes and lines of the face and after one B&W version of the portrait i kept on going since i love doing the breasts too and so on.. i sort of got carried away until the colors and all.
    So.. pff.. here it is.

She was so ugly when she was little... who would have thought she will develop like this? All her childhood she was ridiculed by the orc kids and all only to be venerated for her beauty as she got a close to her 20s. She hated them for that.
    Gunka was a very special dwarf too. Very shy, he had no beard, he was skinny and with short hair... and as an artist he met her spending all his money for a contract - she had to pose for him. He was looking to paint "freaky" stuff... and had no idea he will fall in love. Nobody expected this.. not even themselves. They left knowing that they will be banished. They were declared banished after their departure, nobody knows where they are.
    A Gunka original... costs fortunes these days and the paintings keep coming.
    This one... cost me 800 cows. (fozzy.. you have a long time to reach that many )

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thought I'd participate to get back into the swing of things:

Visarra had never asked to beautiful. A Helen of Troy amidst the snow and feral wilderness, her beauty was her curse. Scrutinized since birth by the warlords of every clan in hopes she would wed into their own line, she watched as armies of orcs slaughtered each other in her name.
    Maybe that's why she did it. She didn't love the dwarf. She was destned never to know real love. But somehow, she had to make it end. She had to escape from the eyes of those around her, and so she contrived her own banishment by sleeping with the grotesque little thing. Shortly after the elders' reluctant judgement of banishment, she left her dwarven 'lover' so that she might roam alone in the desolate north. They say she wanders there still, the most beatiful orc - Visarra and her tragic beauty.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

michamachtlos

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's mine. I might still make a few minor tweaks.

FINAL:

Visarra, daughter of Supreme Orc General Tarkkus, was the most admired, and feared, warrior in the land. She embodied the ultimate qualities of a warrior Orc and was seen as the epitome of her race. Her ruthlessness in battle knew no equal and even her fellow warriors found themselves shaken when witnessing her brutality in combat. General Tarkkus was also shaken - by Visarra’s unlimited ambition. Though she was his own daughter, He knew it was only a matter of time until Visarra eliminated him in her quest for total domination. He exiled her with a fabricated charge of an affair with a dwarf, knowing the population would shun her and offer her no aid. But he knows, deep down, it’s only a matter of time until she returns, and if the rumors are true, it will be while leading an army of dwarves she has enslaved to her service and trained in the dark art of war.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    alrighty, heres my go. im not done with it yet, i still have to add highlights . enjoyed doin it tho! now, BEFORE you view this...i approached this from an OBVIOUSLY different perspective. Read the description though, and youll understand why she looks why she looks. ITS A VERY LONG READ! but hell..i took hours on this piece, id appreciate it if u read it. love u guys.

Ostracized by her own people, but revered by all other races who laid eyes on her, Visarra was a product of the battle of the Osiris, where the orc kingdom was overthrown by the Doppleganger armies. For a period of 12 weeks, the Dopplegangers reigned over the kingdom, burning, destroying and plundering. The men were slaughtered, the women were raped and captured. In the future, all of the offspring of the raped orc women were taken to slave camps where they served out their sentence and were murdered shortly after. All of them .... except "her".
    He was Gunka. The most prized of the doppleganger's slaves. He was massive in strength, his arms thick as three trunks, his hair long, woolen, and sheened like the night. He was enslaved for 13 long years before he made his escape. But he couldnt escape without her. She was like nothing he had ever seen. carrying the strong body of her orc herritage; lips that were full and tender, eyes piercing and wild...but like the dopplegangers, skin that was smooth, pale, and emotionless, hair as long and as silky as down feathers. For an orc, she was Beautiful . Years after he brought her back to her village, he visited night after night in secrecy via the dwarfish built tunnels that ran beneath the orc city. Until she bore his child. She was marked for death, to be hanged in front of the entire civilization as an abomination.
    Now once again, with her male savior, she flees a scornful existance from a city full of hate.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi! Great work everyone.
    Here's my entry.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Done!

edit: put in afew tweaks

Taken from the Chronicles of Gor’Nok Stone-Fist. In his own words:

“....She Is a terrible beauty that Visarra. Queen of the Blood-Claw Clan. The last clan still holding out against the onslaught of my hoard. Standing heads above most warriors , her neck is that of an ox and her arms stronger than a bear. She is built steady as the Fortress Red-Rock that she holds. Coming from finest stock our offspring would be a magnificent sight to see. Why she chooses a stubby little dwarf as her mate instead of The mighty Gor’Nok is lost to even me....”

Marko thats kick ass. i see your working with back grounds more.

Member of Team Insect Battle X-Tream !
    <-Drop-Shadow Infiltrator->

The Waffle house sketch book.

Room 301!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

well this is my first try here so far - i guess i'll try and participate in these weekly things more often! there are a lot of awesome entries so far too

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    After I saw few entries in this round I am not sure to post main.
    My favorites are: Wafflehouseninja, alterego, trevor, cakeypigdog, Djehuti, Blaise and marco nelor. I am sure that I will not vote in this one, cause there is so many TOO GOOD entries.

Ok. Here is main.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink Orc Beauty?

Well, it's last minute, but here's my Final!

Princess Visarra - The single heir to the Orc kingdom of Mig 'Sta'Kra. She knows not of how to run a kingdom, but being the most beautiful Orc to have ever lived, she need not worry, her Orc males will easily give their lives for her.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I couldn't stay away fro such a challenge aldo I didn't had time to go crazy on an entire image I planned. I do guess a portrait of Visarra would be nice 'tho. Awsome work all around. I'm almost ashamed to post mine. Great work guys!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    mine...unfinished, totaly unhappy whith it! but here it iz.
    Visarra was a slave until the horde coulden't find somebody but her to replace the old butchler(a very unpleasent job for an ork) who died because of a desease caused by his canibal needs.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Why do I discover all the cool topics at 3 AM on Sunday night with work the next day? .

It is late but managed to do something . Not adding the frame or anything because it shoudn't be taken to the poll

Will appreciate critique anywhere, anytime .
    My Ramblings

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll refine and touch-up (and maybe add some tats) if I still can manage it, but here's my final.

From the Journal of Hop Wheatly, Barkeep - At first I made my way over there to throw them out. I run a clean place. No Orcs. Then, I shut up. She was beautiful. I jammered a bit, but my jaw was loose and I stopped trying. She could stay, anytime. It was that poor excuse for a dwarf that I wanted to toss. I didn't of course, because then she'd leave too. I couldn't risk that.

-Craig

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ahh finally done....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whew. That was a lot of work. Here you go:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha, wow! This is how CHOW is meant to be.

Great entries everyone. lol @ artifex's

Quality.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The new topic is UP

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, its been quite some time since everyone has participated this much! Great work everyone.
    I think its safe to say that my vote goes to Jakkas, due to the fact that it freakin gives me CHILLS to look at that chick. BUT, you forgot your description jak!!
    and ive seen oblio not admit pieces that were kickass for the simple fact that they have no description. So..(and please dont kick my ass for this)..im going to have to say that my vote goes to Blaise(and it was a TOUGH decision between him and a few more.) she's one ugly mo-fo, but i can see how she emits a sort of Brutish beauty. Id let her kick my ass, not that id have a choice i bet.

dont forget descriptions people!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for marco mostly for his interesting background narrative, I also like the loose stroke the makes this monochrome peice come alive. Great work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have vote for few of you but I will put some crits later. However, BIG THNAKS Oblio for multiply votes!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2