Art: Ooo, creepy
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ooo, creepy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Ooo, creepy

Working on facial animation for my characters, here are four of the expressions I've stumbled across. They're so cute!

1280x960 version: http://antsin3d.com/reeldev/meetingofminds.jpg

-Anthony
    Carpe Carpem
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the bottom one looks like arnold swarcheneggar(sp), lol. i dont know anything about 3d so i cant crit or antyhing, but they look cool to me!

chris

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Chris :] Funnily enough the original head I had for that character was based on Arnold. Here's a teaser of the orc's closeup...

-Anthony
    Carpe Carpem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

COOL; i see that the second image is like a movie of some sort.. can you tell more info about it? does it relate to Warcraft universe?

"Nihil est in intellectu quod non prius in sensu" | SB | Portfolio | FJGC (blog) | DA (Profile) | EJERCICIOS DE COLOR

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks! Its not related to Warcraft - in fact the Blizzard style is something I try like the plague to avoid, as I don't like it much(designs like a comic book). Its vaguely related to LOTR, in that I used Tolkien's descriptions of how orcs came into being(Silmarillion) to design the smaller guy. The ogre was based on Neanderthal skeletal remains. Here's an update, almost done-This directly follows the far shot (foresttake1.avi). :

He steps back, casting his gaze left and right, trying to pierce the pale haze of the early morning. He hears a flock of birds leaving their perches in the trees, and they go flying overhead(I haven't composited them in yet). Still suspicious, but with most of his fears allayed, he continues in his march away from the savagery of war and battle. But he shan't evade conflict for long...
    http://antsin3d.com/reeldev/orcforesttest1.mov

-Anthony
    Carpe Carpem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anthony:

i want to thank you for sharing, i really love the final rendered peice. i have not yet watched the movie file, it sits on my desktop. i need to download something to watch it.

i agree with your opinion with blizzard, their animation work kind of sucks, people from my school post here and they are a favored company, stlye and product. i must admit i love their games but, their animations are not my favorite. i like your style alot and thought i would voice my opinion of blizzard as well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i think it's even better if it's related to the LOTR Downloading the movie now..

"Nihil est in intellectu quod non prius in sensu" | SB | Portfolio | FJGC (blog) | DA (Profile) | EJERCICIOS DE COLOR

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it. I haven't been able to work on this stuff the last month or so, but I'm gonna make an extra effort and get the forest scene done in the next week or so. Then these two get to fight-you're gonna love that, I did some killer mocap for it(I do martial arts and choreography, so it'll be good action). :]

-Anthony
    Carpe Carpem

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.