911-dad needs knowledgable help
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: 911-dad needs knowledgable help

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation 911-dad needs knowledgable help

I have been an artist for many years, but have never taken the time to learn things like photoshop or paintshop pro. I also have never had the money to upgrade many of the proggies that I have. I still have photoshop 5.5 and psp 7.0 and do not understand how to use them. it is not because of wanting, I have been very busy... I have 9 girls and 2 boys and raising boys is exponentially easier then girls.

so,here is my problem, now if i had the time i would just illustrate this by hand, but tomorrow is my wifes Birthday and I just received this request this min. which is 10:24 am est sunday. I need to take a photo pf each of my girls and turn each into a ???sketch, and then combine them so they will print on the same page, I need to place them in a certain order on the canvas or drawing surface and ghost them in. I know there is someone out there who can do this as i have looked at many of your websites. I would not come here seeking handouts but time is not on my side. after these images are on one canvas or drawing surface I am going to print them on Photo matte finish paper and use berol prisma and lightly color into the black and white ghosted images, I suppose I am trying to create a small montage', I am going to put 2 of my girls on a separate page with the last being the 3 oldest. If anyone reads this today and can help please do so. I really want to do this for my wife, but she just has not given me enough time to do it by..."the drawing board...."

Marc

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    so, you gonna do the sketch, but want help putting em
    toghtere on a canvas ? digital one, so you can print it out ??
    if soo.. send me a PM and I help you out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    lol.. nevermind then, I guess it was only spam or ignorance from
    your side!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.