Art: --Police Line-- Botched Challenge Poll Scene, investigation in progress.

View testimonialsView Artwork

View Poll Results: Vote for Awesomeness.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • vinc - "Watching ya!"

1 100.00%
  • LaxLupus - "Awesome Inferno"

0 0%
  • pinkxslushie - "In the Eye of the Beholder"

0 0%
  • Justin Caise - "AWESOME RESPONSIBILITY"

0 0%
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

--Police Line-- Botched Challenge Poll Scene, investigation in progress.

Last edited by Rhynome; June 23rd, 2006 at 07:36 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    comon, if you cant set up the pole, you should of passed it to some one who can, its very unfair that people have gone out of there way to get a shot for this chalange and there beying cut out from it because you dont have a internet connection

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    He did pass it on, and I did set it up. Friday Morning, yes? Now I know it's not Friday morning everywhere in the world, but it is for everyone East of me, and maybe a couple of people bobbing about in the Atlantic.

If anybody wishes to add they should just PM me, or stick it in the other thread. I'll add it then. Or if we suddenly get an in-flux of new pictures we might as well start the Poll again.

I've checked a few times for pictures that I might have missed out by accident, and will continue to do so for a while now. So if anyone just adds one then I'll add it to the poll, the forum isn't alive yet so there's still time.

Brushatello by ukanfoff doesn't show up for me, so if anyone else can see it might they be able to tell me please?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you forgot some pictures.

Nightspiritwing: "competing with the sunrise" http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...nnerbeauty.jpg

Chillipepper: "no title" http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3.../seabreeze.jpg

Fingers: "Like, Totally Awesome" http://www.digital-eel.com/ikphotos/misc/awesome.jpg

Jucas: "New Orleans - Hurricane Katrina" http://static.flickr.com/58/170619871_82249d2245_o.jpg

samsite999: "no title" http://i.pbase.com/g4/61/645761/2/62134486.aJxB3wNE.jpg

ukanfoff: "brushatello" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...slloyd/don.jpg

please fix them

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The pictures weren't showing up for me. Somehow I'm not surprised this has happened. Armed with this new information I shall go about rectifying my **** up.

Or maybe not, someone else'll have to make the poll I'm getting the pictures blocked and it's blasted annoying. So sorry about this guys.

If an admin can delete this thread and we'll start from scratch with someone that has the capability to make a poll that doesn't screw up on everyone.

I suppose give it 'til the evening (I see I got the morning bit wrong) and then someone else (vinc, Samsite?) makes the poll. Unless by then I'm in a position to actually do so and nobody else has, in which case I will make it again (this time actually working).

Again, sorry guys.

Last edited by Rhynome; June 23rd, 2006 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no problem, i ll do it, dont worry about it. I will set it up around 5.00pm MET, should be fair enough for the trans-atlantics.
    I am not sure about your internet settings, but you should fix it, there were some really nice entrys you missed.

Just change the topic-name at first.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm elsewhere to my home connection at the moment, so things got blocked. I thought something was wrong when I didn't notice a pink-rose. I just have no recollection of location, time-frame or name, so I didn't know whether I saw the rose in this challenge or not.

Cheers for going to set up the poll, I'll try and do as much as possible to ward people off this dirty place.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The timing will always be problematic... Something like 8PM GMT would at least make sure everyone from Eastern Europe (10PM) to California (noon) will be awake by then, but those in the US might not be going online in the morning if they have work to do and all that.

But that's hardly the only problem with the schedule, IMO it's more than a bit odd that you cannot use the weekend for shooting pictures for the challenge. That's often the only time when an employed person can go around taking pictures in daylight and in interesting locations. Maybe the poll could be like wed-fri with a new topic set friday night/saturday morning.. (should this be a separate thread?)

Also known as Iikka Keränen

Digital Eel

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingers
    IMO it's more than a bit odd that you cannot use the weekend for shooting pictures for the challenge.
    Hej that's an excellent point right there, Fingers. I would love to be able to use the weekends to shoot pictures.
    Maybe we can make a separate thread about it?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    good idea, you are right Fingers. I think the topic should be open from Thursday to Tuesday. Friday is almost weekend and many are off and would be happy if they know the topic while they are away.
    Tuesday to Thursday poll would be much nicer.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You mean Thursday to Tuesday... right?

I'm in perfect agreement with that. Everynow and then there's a change made to the challenge, like the photo-editing debate... ooooh that was fun.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i mean both
    for all who missed the official thread on this: here is the discussion

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.