artists wanted
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: artists wanted

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

artists wanted

hi my names andrew. i'm interested in getting some work drawn up for me and my friend directed me to this site cause he said some of u guys/girls can really draw. i'm getting my car resprayed in a couple months and getting my body kit fitted and after that i'm looking to get a friend to air brush two images on my car. i have the exact images in my head i want but as your working out slowly i cant draw. i'm willing to pay for the final pieces as i understand the effort and time that goes into alot of your work. but i dont want to pay 20 people and get something totaly wrong so if you could just do a quick like 10 minute sketch of what u think i'm on about and let me know and i'll get back to the people that are on the right track.

ok my idea. on each side of my car i wanted the two characters from final fantasy VII Cloud and Sephiroth. cloud on one side and sephiroth on the other both kinda of flying towards the front of the car in a full action ready pose with their respective swords drawn behind them in an armed and ready swing pose, its kinda the typical japanese running pose where the sword is situated just behind the character ready to be swung. i want the characters to look as if their flying with lots of wind disrupting them and hair flailing. the colour sceme is pretty basic my car will be white and i wanted the images to me mostly black, or done it gray/charcoal with a thick black outline around the whole image so to seperate it from the white or possibly to fade into the white but thats more left up to the air brusher.

im looking more for just rough sketches at the moment so i can photoshop them onto a car and repost to give you all an idea. any help would be great. its annoying not having much talent cause i know exactly what i want.

0424319450 (+61424319450)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's the problem, friend. It's one thing to ask artists to send you quick sketches (although good artists will be able to simply send you links to portfolio pieces that are already in the vein of what you're looking for.
    However, to say that you (with no art skills... hmmm...) will p-shop them onto a car photo and repost them is... uh... FROWNED upon.

Here's whatcha do:
    Take any responses you get and just determine which artist is most likely to be able to hook you up, judging by their port's or their quick sketches. then, select price with that artist and enjoy the final product.

Forget the other stuff, such as posting artist's work on this thread in order to inspire yet other artists all vying for the same job/money. Select someone and enjoy what you get.

Later.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Email sent!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I did a sephiroth awhile ago. If you like the look of this character, then send me an email. I may be able to help you out.

My email address is bob@charlestyler.com. You can look at more of my work at www.charlestyler.com.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy

[QUOTE=praetor]Here's the problem, friend. It's one thing to ask artists to send you quick sketches (although good artists will be able to simply send you links to portfolio pieces that are already in the vein of what you're looking for.
    However, to say that you (with no art skills... hmmm...) will p-shop them onto a car photo and repost them is... uh... FROWNED upon.

QUOTE]

Agreed!

I feel as if you are going about this the wrong way. You might have some legal issues comming your way. Rethink this.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.