comic book preview
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: comic book preview

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

comic book preview

This is my four page layout of a comic I am working on. The characters and story are original. Tell me what you think.

this is the cover

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not much really wrong with these. You got a good start on the story telling. I'd finish up the black to hide the marker streaks. The characters are nice and consistent. The anatomy is questionable here and there, but not much that's too blatant.

Good job so far. My only recommendation would be to draw from life some more. I learned to draw from comics and I've been fighting it for a decade now. It's a bad habit to get into.

nit pick... ...page 3, top right frame. her thumb on the right hand is on the wrong side of her hand.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are actually the pencils just darkened in photoshop. If they were inked they wouldn't be streaked like that. I would like to try and do more dynamic shots and cooler stuff now because these are from a little while back. Also I would definately work from live models instead of comics this time. I can't believe I overlooked that! I need to fix that... thanks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    looks kinda ok but i would suggest putting some more expressions on their faces, they look too calm and boring, which makes it unintresting to look at (

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.