Ruined PSD file

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ruined PSD file

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ruined PSD file

There's this big original cartoon poster project I've been working on for the past 2 months now, I was about 75% done and the last time I managed to put a couple hours in on it was Thursday night (been working all weekend), I sneak my laptop in to work with me to try and squeeze in an hours work, open up my PSD file

One big black empty canvas. All layers but background are gone, not my original clear background though, just a black screen. I can't figure out what happened, this has never happened to me before. Every other photoshop file I've been working on for the past 3 weeks are fine apart, only this big project is ruined. This was very upsetting because if I don't know if I can replicate what the original looked like. Last time I worked on the pic it saved fine and there was nothing unusual about it.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13.../BisRUINED.jpg

This is what it looks like now. My fault for not having a backup <_<;; Anyone have any idea what might have happened so I can avoid this disaster in the future.

Great board BTW, been shadowing for a while.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This same thing happened to me. Did you ever figure out the problem or get it fixed? Here's what my image looks like...exact same red lines at the top. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pleasework.jpg

It was very dissapointing, as I was trying something very different and had already put probably around 30 hours into it. It was a scaled creature, and I was almost done with the scales.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.