What do you think of my Artwork?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking What do you think of my Artwork?

If you want to see more ( i havent posted as much on this site yet.... ) go on www.odayga.deviantart.com my website on DA. but i just want yall's opinion on this. i wont argue with any of it if i disagree. i dont want to get into any fights

~ ash.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    STOP IT. Just STOP IT!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    huh? what are you talking about. this is the last time ill ever be on the forum. from now on ill be posting ART 24/7

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    as long as you post your art in the proper place

if you want people s comments, start your own Sketchbook

but dont link your art, open a photobucket and post it inside the thread so people dont have to open 78 windows...

My Internal Organs ... my "sketchbook"
    To visit my portfolio, http://www.simonrainville.com
    my best friend

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You can host your images someplace else ( like photobucket.com) and then show them in the artword seccion, depending on what do you want from people.

Is not like people are disagreeing with you Odayga, this is an art community, there are reasonable and unpoken rules about what to post, when and where to post it.

Just check around, read the stickys and observe how people react in here.

Best of lucks.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    oh im sorry. im just new to this site and dont really know much. i just signed up a couple of days ago. so yeah. sorry to upset yall. Also since im extremely conceptual as an artist ( note - what youve seen so far is nothing. i can literally write/draw and explain in full detail anything i create. maybe 10 pages or so of work.)which reminds me i should put that all up! in the sketchbook section!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I want a 10 page essay on "The uses of a sponge" on my desk tommorow morning.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,582 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ...with a little luck, I'll trip over a cat and fall on my sumi brush...

...sigh...

No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As long as you don't trip over the sumi brush and fall on a cat... that'd probably work out worse for everyone involved.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Unless it's an unusually sturdy and forgiving cat of course.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    ...with a little luck, I'll trip over a cat and fall on my sumi brush...

...sigh...

As long as you don't trip over the sumi brush and fall on a cat... that'd probably work out worse for everyone involved.
    Unless it's an unusually sturdy and forgiving cat of course.

LOL man, that made my morning

“It is enough that we set out to mold the motley stuff of life into some form of our own choosing; when we do, the performance is itself the wage.”
    -Learned Hand

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed." ~Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Odayga
    oh im sorry. im just new to this site and dont really know much. i just signed up a couple of days ago. so yeah. sorry to upset yall. Also since im extremely conceptual as an artist ( note - what youve seen so far is nothing. i can literally write/draw and explain in full detail anything i create. maybe 10 pages or so of work.)which reminds me i should put that all up! in the sketchbook section!
    Odayga, I've told you in several of your threads, BEFORE this one was spawned, to do exactly that - put up a sketch book and take the time to actually look at other threads to see the way things work around here. The mods are getting tired of consolidating/locking/moving your numerous, sloppy threads (I think in your few days here you have placed haphazard threads in 3 of the wrong forums? That's a record, I think) This is all because of your failure to take 10 minutes to acquaint yourself with the rules of this site.

Your posts in the lounge have been nothing but distracting and led to pointless, sarcastic replies from people (present company included) who, despite their sharp tongues, would otherwise leave useful feedback on others artwork if not your own, if you'd just step back and see how things work around here.

And finally, yes. Yes, you are being cocky:

what youve seen so far is nothing. i can literally write/draw and explain in full detail anything i create. maybe 10 pages or so of work.
    What I've seen is good for a 16 year old and that you would do well with a sketchbook, a bundle of critiques and some serious time away from the lounge. What I have seen is someone who would be quite humbled by 99% of the artists here, should she take the time to look at their sketchbooks and levels of ability (which reminds me, did it strike you as odd to offer commissions of your artwork to people who are years older and already working in the industry? Course not. You are a self-proclaimed prodigy and can do anything on a whim!) Finally, what I have also seen is a person who enjoys talking about herself so much that she is oblivious to the world around her and is quickly becoming a joke here on the site.

Less chatter. More art. No more lounge posts until you start up an art thread in earnest and offer others feedback.

Odayga, PM me if you have questions/rants/ or comments. We're a nice community that would love to have you, so long as your attitude and carelessness gets under control and you can contribute something of value to the community.

Last edited by Steph Laberis; June 6th, 2006 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Odayga

Knock it off, thats such a pretentious atitude, you have the highest new thread to post ration, ONE THIRD of your posts are new threads. Stop. 1 has been deleted 2 locked one moved and two merged, thats alot of work for the rest of us cause you cant get your shit together. You are not that good now i think you need to read all the stikies and the FAQ and gain a bit more humble atitude if you ever wanna get "good".

Edit: 3 locked threads, quite a fucking recod, congrats.

Last edited by Red_Rook; June 6th, 2006 at 09:58 AM.
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    *foz arrives running short of breath with the torch and pitchfork in his hands, but suddenly notices that the camp is already abandoned*

Members who have read this thread: 5