Thread: fyi

Thanks

fyi

maybe some people would consider me as a dick, cause of that one reply that I posted in one of the threads, but I wasnt even aware of the thread that was started in regards to it. it makes me laugh on how people would break down a person when they have no idea on what the person is capable of. just because a person is known for juggling balls doesnt mean they cant sing or dance. "you think you know, but you have no idea!" I said what I said cause I know marko, and I see what he can do, other than the post-apocalyptic characters he is known for. it sucked that I wasnt aware of the thread that was started because of me, and me not being there to defend myself sucked even more. I didnt even know you were crying over it, cause I wouldve gladly let you ban me or something.

mikecorreiro:the fact that you took that post and started a thread for it sealed the perception I have of you as a dick. PM is a useful tool to vent out personal feelings. try it, it works!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to insane visions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    But you just made this thread.

Thanks
    I didnt say I wasnt a dick.

Thanks
    I blame the intraweb!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insane visions
    Touche!

Thanks
    I think the PM option was unactive at that particular time....

Uh, and everything there is to know about all this "thing" is in that thread aswell, no need to say everything all over again, and I don´t think your reputation is damaged either.

There´s the obvious problem that people are to afraid to say anything to the respected proffecionals.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insane visions
    Hahahaha!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    And thank you so fucking much for dragging this out. I don't give a shit who you are, how good you are or how much like potpourri your farts smell like to the people here. If it were anyone else starting shit and then dragging it across our dinner tables, they'd be banned. Let's be honest here. You started shit with Mike just for the sake of starting shit with Mike. You can't honestly believe that Marko can't handle a crit like a big boy. Someone lock this so we can let IV follow his own advice and pursue his conlfict privately.
    Last edited by N D Hill; June 2nd, 2006 at 09:47 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.