Art: The chase

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: The chase

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The chase

Today, I am anoyed i went out for my walk, as i havent been for a few days (got bad neeys) any how, as usal snapping away down by the river neer my house. There is a park down here every one walks there dogs, takes there kids for a walk, dogs... ect... And finaly people on bikes. This road had been on the local news before because stupid boy racers insist on driving down this road like nutters, last year a group of 3 teenagers drowned in there car when they lost controle and fliped in to the river any how, this nutter here shot down this road reving the nuts off his car with his mates directly towards me, well this was untill he relised i had a camera, snap...snap...snap then i herd the screetching of tiers and the car in reverce, I dont like fighting, im not in a position to realy do it at the moment. So i go chased up the road untill i go in to a car park by these nutters. The reason i ask, if any one can take a pop at the reg of the car i would be greatful, my photo editing skills are not what they should be

The chase

The chase

The chase

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Idiots. Sorry I dont think theres enough info in these pics to get a reg number, they are too downsized. Maybe if you gave me 100% crops of the plates.

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ok, here we go then, sorry abou the file size people.....

The chase

The chase

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    http://www.reactplantsupplies.co.uk/.../reg_plate.gif
    According to this picture the 2nd letter is for the area, so you might be able to figure that one out.

The first one looks like an N to me, could be an M aswell. The 3rd and 4th are defenitely 2s.

Then it gets tricky...
    The last one looks like an A. In the second pic where you have the motion blur horisontally you see vertical detail. The three horisontal stripes are probably from an E.

So this is what Im getting: N_22 NEA

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    do the Zs on your plates have a horizontal stripe in the middle?

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    k622 XBA after doing some researh on plate, mine as a example, uk plates end in it usaly goies.. L=letter, N=Number LNNN LLL im going to the polie tomorow any how, i dont like beying chased down the road and this nutter could of killd some one, even if i can get a partal plate match all they have to do is run the modle of the car, the color and the area its regesterd in and they should find it....... I wouldnt mind but the more i walk around with my camera, the more i get people doing stuff they shouldnt be, last week it was a group of ladf smashing windows in a Ex BT building..... thanks morbid, you have helped, I realy am thankful for you efforts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just to show you im not joking... this was taken on a 18-55 mm lence so there is no zoom there its just a nasty crop of a image, if i had had better i would of done somthing with it....

The chase

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Chavs

Sorry to hear about your run in with these idiots, theirs alot of people that dont get this sort of stuff . glad you safe and well tho.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    K622 XBA, yes that fits perfectly. Did you figure it out? Glad I could help, hope it goes well and the police takes care of it.

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I got me missis to have a look, she had a look at the plates first hand wile i was ruuning it though the camera lense. We got in and put it togever after about 15 minits. Im realy quight anoyed to be honast, if some one wants to have a go at me, i can talke that, as soon as any one even though of rasing a hand to her though, it would end in a blood bath....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have a question, ....Does this happen to any one else, my camera is with me 90 % of the time, has any one else ever got any thing like this on memory (or film)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nope, there have been a few times I wish I had my camera with me though. Once a car caught fire in a roundabout, and a few times people have been driving like car thieves.

If this happens again and if you have enough time then pop up the flash and youll get a real clear image because the plates are very reflective.

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.