Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: artworks

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    artworks

    well, even tho i joined way back, i'm still kinda finding my way around the forum. so here's some pieces to introduce myself.

    bloodrayne, cololured by val staples
    artworks

    from spidey uk
    artworks

    maul and elektra
    artworks

    classic x-men
    artworks


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,260
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 233 Times in 68 Posts
    welcome back =)

    very tight work!! juicy solid lines.... cant wait to see more!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    same place as ever
    Posts
    2,153
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 695 Times in 467 Posts
    Whoa, thumbs up! Lots of power and energy in your pictures, i'm digging it all. Only thing i don't like is the splatter on the Bloodrayne one. Looks like a bad Photoshop filter. But the flying blood makes up for it.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 42 Times in 38 Posts
    wow that impressive...good form a style.props man
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Those are very cool, I like 'em!

    My only critique would be to give the Sentinels some obvious signs of their flying ability (wasn't it rockets in the boots in X-Men?), because at the moment the sense of scale is being a little confused since there's no evidence that they're flying, the one on the left foreground looks like he's 10 times the size of the ones on the ground, and he seems to be standing on a tree.

    Look forward to seeing more of your work

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    426
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    haha i like how Maul has his pinky raised, all about manners! awesome stuff man, i like it!
    Bovis est!

    Leeroy (n.) - 1: One who does not grasp the concept of caution; 2: One who likes chicken; 3: One whose battle cry consists of their own name.

    Sketchbook, click it or you'll hear from me 'till who laid the rails!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Awesome sauce

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas
    welcome back =)

    very tight work!! juicy solid lines.... cant wait to see more!!
    thanks heaps! will def be posting more!
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by walnut
    Whoa, thumbs up! Lots of power and energy in your pictures, i'm digging it all. Only thing i don't like is the splatter on the Bloodrayne one. Looks like a bad Photoshop filter. But the flying blood makes up for it.
    heh. yea, agree with u there. could have done better with the background def.
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tgfx
    wow that impressive...good form a style.props man
    thanks mate!
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoP
    Those are very cool, I like 'em!

    My only critique would be to give the Sentinels some obvious signs of their flying ability (wasn't it rockets in the boots in X-Men?), because at the moment the sense of scale is being a little confused since there's no evidence that they're flying, the one on the left foreground looks like he's 10 times the size of the ones on the ground, and he seems to be standing on a tree.

    Look forward to seeing more of your work
    hmm. i see what u mean. i thought the colourist would have, cause in the previous issue, he added that in. so i thought i'd leave it for him to do. he might have forgotten and hence this. thanks heaps for ur observation. i def agree with u.
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geophillyx
    haha i like how Maul has his pinky raised, all about manners! awesome stuff man, i like it!
    thanks u kindly! i'm sure he takes afternoon tea breaks too. lol.
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynox
    Awesome sauce
    thanks heaps. tasty too i hope!
    andie

    ::imagine::visualise::create::
    deemonproductions

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Practically Sarasota.
    Posts
    3,281
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    There is an... edit button on the lower left corner of your post...

    I like the lines but the colors are all easter-ish...

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,549
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 457 Times in 287 Posts
    Cant see a thing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Art: My artworks
    By VampireD in forum Finished Art
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2012, 01:58 PM
  2. Art: My 3d artworks
    By BobbEr in forum Finished Art
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 1st, 2010, 12:24 AM
  3. Can't see artworks
    By valerij in forum Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 28th, 2007, 07:26 AM
  4. Art: 3 artworks
    By bellas in forum Finished Art
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 10th, 2005, 12:49 AM
  5. Art: Some artworks
    By Pavel in forum Finished Art
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 15th, 2005, 04:21 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Developed Actively by the makers of the Best Amazon Podcast